The stupid shit we've done...

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by thahead420, Jun 25, 2006.

1. FURBY.R.HOTT

FURBY.R.HOTT Member

ok, heres my story bout muchies...kinda

so me and a few friends were stoned, and we went into some asian convenience store thing, and im just like "okay guys, il get us all chips and chocolate" so i go up to the counter with 5 chocolate bars and 3 bags of chips, and the guy said "thats 8 dolla" so i thought i took out a 10, but it was a 5 and i was just like "keep the change as i was walking out. then the guys was like "THIS ONLY 5 DOLLA THIS 5 DOLLA" so im just like "oh...so i put it all back...and said "how much are these pins". so i got the pins for a buck, and everyone was just like "what happened to the food"

2. Jack Maundrell

Jack Maundrell C.A.P

one time me and my friend were driving while we were high and as I was headng down the road we came to a 3-way stop intersection with a driveway across from us. Well I went straight into the driveway ,didn't hit anything, but it was pretty funny afterwards. I was like ohh shit! thats the worst i've ever done. The best time we had was going into krispy kreme to some free donuts and were reaking of weed, so the lady gve us like 8-10 free donuts because she knows we only came in there while we were high. that was cool.

3. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

well like a couple of months ago me and 2 mates got really baked in like some bushy park place near a river, n we had like beers and stuff but after like 2 hours got reaaaallyyy hungry and just started walking towards a chip shop like 10min away. wen we get there my friend goes wheres all our stuff- and we left like 2cd players, loads of beer, rolling papers and my hoody there, but we were like fuck it well come back lol. and the guy there seemed asian like and i said like medium chips plz and he just keep saying stuff i could make out and i kept like saying sorry wat was dat- and i knew i was being really rude but i just didnt understand what he were saying. so i look at my m8s and theire laughing therire heads off, and one of them has like an infectious laugh so i just burst out laughing aswell, and after like 5more minutes guy just gave up and like gave the chips. we walked alllll the way back laughing and trying 2 figure out what he said, but it was cool- all our stuff was there and that day was one of the best times of my life lol :p

4. Fawkes

Fawkes Member

Yeah, I know. Sarcasm doesn't always transmit to well in writing. But I never seem to remember that.