The stupid shit we've done...

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by thahead420, Jun 25, 2006.

1. thahead420

thahead420 Member

I have a Shell gas card that my dad gave me, one night while my dad was out of town a buddy of mine came over and we smoked out. So about 4 hours into our smoking adventure we got hungry as hell. So since you can buy food on a gas card we went to the store. I decided I needed some gas so I got about $30.00 worth of gas then we walked in the store. We went crazy, we got like 4 king size rice krispy treats (they're the best when you're stoned), 2 bags of chips, like 5 pieces of candy and 2 two liter cokes... yeah, thats a lot but we were high so we didn't give a shit. We got up to the counter and the woman bagged up all the shit and added in the gas. It came out to be like almost $50! So when I went to hand her the gas card she asked,"is that a shell card?" I confirmed that it was. Then she said "Umm... this is a BP..." I was like OH FUCK! So, I called my sister and she came up there and after she paid the woman the woman pulled 3 big bags of our shit out from behind the counter. My sister was pissed and she told my dad what we had done. I wasn't even supposed to use the card for food! He knew right away that we were blazing but he was a pothead at my age so he didn't really care... That was the stupidest shit I have done when I was high.

2. Radiohead

Radiohead Member

haha funny

3. KParker730

KParker730 Member

hahaha that sucks

4. Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke

Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke Member

That is a complete stoner move

5. sniffmagikmarkrs

sniffmagikmarkrs Senior Member

lol sounds like something i'd do

haha

6. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

wow haha.

7. boothy

boothy Senior Member

classic! the one i got is trivial stuff like...

i work at a pub, and wash up. well when it iant busy, we do stuff like peel potatoes or fine-cut parsley. well there was a sack of unpeeled carrots, and my boss goes "take that sack of carrots downstairs, and bring some potatoes up n peel them" well i took the carrots to the cellar, and came with a fresh sack of... carrots. and opened it and began peelin...

8. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

hahaha, i totally woulda made a run for it

9. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

i'v read this over about 5 times and i still dont get it...

10. ArmOutsideIn

ArmOutsideIn Member

haha, i get the story^^

but yeeea, i love buying all my food at the gas station when i'm toking:) it's just so delicious, except i usually pay in quarters. they aren't very fond of it. it's sweet that your dad was cool about it.

11. Fawkes

Fawkes Member

Several years ago my buddy and I got high, then went to the student center on campus to get some food. This guy walks up to the counter and says "Hey man, lemme get a fish sandwich. And a gatorade. a red one. no a blue one. wait, a red and a blue one. yeah. and lemme get some french fries. Ohh, ohh, you know what I want. Lemme get a cheese burger man. and a coke too man. and a gimme a bag of . . . . cool ranch doritos man. And ice cream, you've got ice cream, right. What kinda ice cream you got." Anyways, this goes on and on. and on. and all in this complete stoner voice. The guy at the counter picked up on what was going on immediately and started egging him on, offering more shit, like "You wanna baked potato, dude? Cheese and bacon on that? How about some soup?" etc. And I was having a giggle fit so the counter dude knew what was going on, and I was powerless to stop this kid. I couln't even talk. Eventually dumbass ordered like $40 worth of food, at basically burger king prices. So the food comes out, there is like 4 trays full of this shit. He was sharing with everyone, like "Where did all this food come from? Wow" It was hilarious, I could not stop laughing for like half hour. Next day he comes, real shy and scared like and askes how much he spent the night before. He then asked how much I spent. I didn't spend a thing cause I drank one of his gatorades and ate the ice cream and the fish sandwich. So I took the kid to lunch, off campus to a real place, that afternoon. But still fuckin hilarious. Amazing how quick word gets around a university campus, isn't it. Wonder how that happens. You see this shit happen in movies, but this was for real, I swear.

12. boothy

boothy Senior Member

i took a sack of carrots to the cellar, came back with a new sack of carrots and began peelin... try read it through now i sed that ;)

13. ElectronauT

ElectronauT Member

Hahaha awesome story man.

14. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

Something SO similar happened to me last night, i was walkin up to the gas station with a friend, high as fuck, and had to get the food through the night window thing, "alright .. man.. i want.. yeah man! I WANT CHEESESTRINGS! yeah.. and dr pepper! wait, make that 2 dr peppers! OOH OH OHH man dont forget the pringles... .... .... hey man where are my pringles? OH! I want some chocolate! Hell yeah! And chinese food! Yeah!" etc

Heh.. spent something like £30.

15. Becki

Becki Member

about a month ago my friends and i were smoking and we stopped at a gas station to get some food, and the attendant knew we were high.... he looked me in the eyes and said, "i bet i can make you paranoid" and then just started singing, "i am sooooo high" i just about pissed my pants.

16. Fawkes

Fawkes Member

Chinese food at a gas station, Genie?? LOL Brilliant, just fucking brilliant. I know food is much more ethnically diverse in Good old England with all the immigrants from Asia and that(Well, I've only been to London, Newcastle and Edinburgh. Might not be in England, Edie, but still coolest city on the island, I reckon. Sorry.), but I din't know you could get chinese food at a gas station, brilliant.

17. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

Lol! You cant, unfortunately =[ But the chinese place at the end of the road had closed and i had got all ready to have some tasty chinese food in me!

After a good 5 mins of me shouting at the gas station dude for chinese food he gave us our junk food and told us to leave ;D

Lol.. twas a good night ^^

18. AcousticPeace

AcousticPeace Member

i love how everyones story is something hilarious at a gas station or food related place. just tells ya how bad munchies can get. haha

19. sniffmagikmarkrs

sniffmagikmarkrs Senior Member

haha once my friend and i got super stoned and decided that donuts sounded like a great idea....... we went to the donut shop down the street it was like 11 at night and there were these three other girls there and they were stoned out of their gourds too. each one of them ordered like 3 or 4 donuts in between giggles...... "can i get a bear claw?...... no no, wait, i want a krueller and a custard filled donut...no make that a jelly filled donut"

hearing them ordering and sounding so stoned made my friend and i laugh and we couldn't stop laughing and then they turned around and started laughing with us and we just kept laughing until the donut store guy started clearing his throat (obvioulsy signaling for us to hurry up) so we all ordered wished each other a great night and went our separate ways

it was one of those moments when people that don't know each other are brought together in peace by one common thing....marijuana

haha it was great

20. towelie21

towelie21 Member

the worst ive ever done is double ordered at a mcdonalds. I ordered some nuggets, and then a minute later I had forgotten so I ordered some more.

"ill have a 6 piece nuggets and a small coke."
    "okay. $3 please"

"alright, i'll have a 6 piece nuggets and a small coke"
    "uhhhhhh, okaaaaay... $3 please"