The story about Jay aKa Jointman69

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Budman420, Jan 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Budman420

Budman420 Member

Well one day, Jay aKa Jointman69, Hoax, Horrorbusiness and myself (perhaps others) were messing with hair gel in Jay’s bathroom. All right, something you must know to understand the whole story is about a month prior to this incident, Jay aKa Jointman69 shoplifted a Vibrator, which for those of you who don’t know, is a sexual toy used by women. Well, about a week later, Jay aKa Jointman69 told us that he threw the vibrator in the trash. Well I don’t remember who it was exactly, but the night we were all in the bathroom, someone opened up a drawer, and what did we find? Yeah you got it, the vibrator. Well as we looked at it, we observed a brown substance on the vibrator that appeared to be poop, and it also had the scent of lotion. Well after asking Jay aKa Jointman69 about it, He denied it and said that the brown substance on it was woodchips, well, I don’t know about you, but in my opinion, it is not likely that woodchips from a light color wooden drawer would have any resemblance to poop, nor stick to a vibrator in little chunks, that night, while asking him about it he denied everything, he said that he told us he threw it away because he didn’t want us making fun of him, but what would there be to make fun of if he would have just thrown it away, why did he lie?? Well not only that, but previous to all this, I was told by my friends that they were never able to get the vibrator to turn on, well when we found it, it not only had batteries but it also had change between the batteries and the metals coils to make it work. He claimed that he hid it in the bathroom so nobody would find it, but why the bathroom?? Well, I think everyone knows what Jay aKa Jointman69 did with the female sexual toy. Well Jay, you wanted to lie so I had to bring this up, But I didn’t just bring it up to be rude, it was also requested in a previous thread

2. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Hahaha that's pretty funny... :D

3. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Who cares. Why would you go and tell that, what kind of friend are you?

y'all need to fucking grow up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.