The Squatty Potty!

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Candybuttons, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Wasn't sure where to post this but it's a great stool for poopin!
    The ad for it is hilarious!
    I happen to have this stool and I like a lot.

https://youtu.be/YbYWhdLO43Q

Happy Poopin! ;)

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i've heard of this. i don't really buy the concept behind it. normally when i sit on the toilet, i set a book on the floor in front of me and lean forward to read it in such a position so that my organs are aligned the same way as they show in the ad, but when i actually poop i usually have to sit up straight because it won't come out otherwise.

3. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I think it has to do with the knees/feet being elevated and then sitting up straight as well. Not exactly sure but I sure can poop easier with it.

4. Eavesdrop

Eavesdrop Member

I knew when I saw the thread title that this was going to end up being an in-depth discussion of exactly how everyone goes about taking a dump. [​IMG]

Seriously tho, you don't have to buy anything. Just take either 2 step stools or 2 stacks of books and place them in front of the bowl and then when you sit down, put your feet up on them.

5. Scratched

Scratched Members

You don't need that thing, just put a couple of kleenex on the floor (assuming you have a tile floor) and poop is easy. Then put in the pot and flush.

Wipe the area with some alcohol on a kleenex so its sanitary.

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ i like the newspaper method.

7. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

8. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Wow, I had no idea that this was a problem until now. Which leads me to believe it is probably a made up problem.

9. David0301

David0301 Members

these people worry about the squatting position while pooping but I bet they dont wash their a** when finish , only wipe it once with 1 stripe of toilet paper, panties up, zack and ready to go ehehe