The Shadow Web

Discussion in 'Computers and The Internet' started by sickgirl, Apr 26, 2018.

1. sickgirl

sickgirl Members

Hi, I know how to access the “dark web,” but would like to know how to experience the infamous “shadow web.” Does anyone know how?

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I’m sure there’s a special browser you can download to access the shadow web just like you can with the dark web

3. walkoflife

walkoflife Some Assembly Required Super Moderator

Before traversing the web in hopes of unveiling some secretive 'shadowland', just know that it doesn't exist.

'Shadow web' is merely another method of describing 'Dark Web'. Which we all know how to access this (if not, Google will assist).

However, because I'm thrifty, I'll drop something rather descriptive I found on Quora that answers this: How do I access shadow web?

Dude111 and skip like this.
  4. raysun

raysun D4N73_666 4861786f72

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Most sites of interest are shared privately among users and not listed for obvious reasons of their content.

The deep web has nothing but drug sales, sales of stolen identity or weapons, pedophilia, and snuff films. You don't want to see what is on there outside the Silk Road buy your weed here sites it's truly for sick people.

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Love their motto

[​IMG]

7. candys

candys Visitor

I never heard about "dark web" before but I know that proxy servers https://buy.fineproxy.org/eng/mixcountry.html can help to get access to the blocked websites and stay anonymous. I use one to protect my data from online snoopers. Works perfect.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2018
Tags: