The Sexy Subway Worker

Discussion in 'True Love' started by levida, Mar 29, 2021.

1. levida

levida Members

I feel so weird writing about this on a forum, it feels like a 2000s-early 2010s movie cliche. But something is urging me to write this. Hopefully this sinful lust will leave me after I indulge in it.

I can't stop thinking about him. He is dominating my thoughts, living there rent-free. The thought of his bulging muscles send chills of desire down my spine. Let's create the picture shall we... imagine a man in his early-mid 20s with a dark olive complexion. He has black hair that is slicked back with a bandanna wrapped around his head. He looks to be Italian or maybe Hispanic, yet he has a classic American accent. Because of covid, he has to cover half of his face, adding a depth of mystery to him. He is a little shorter, but I don't discriminate.

I have come in contact with him three times, each time more memorable than the last. The first time, he made me a footlong sandwich. In an instant, he caught my attention. He has the body that would put a Greek staute to shame, yet he still has the same draw that would make people lust at the sight of him. His arms are wide and muscular like an ox. They were being squeezed by his tight black shirt. He has the chest of a superhero. The outline protruded through his black shirt like no other. They reminded me of two soft, pillow-like beignets. While he prepared my sandwich, I caught myself gawking, and it was reciprocated by him. My sappy introverted heart quakes, knowing I am too shy to say anything. I just observe. When it came time to pay, he offered me a free s'more cookie and what I presume to be a smile from behind his mask. His cheekbones parted upwards. He held eye contact, giving me the opportunity to peer into his beautiful brown eyes. His warm hidden smile and my yearn to talk to him left behind a seed of unholy thoughts. I thought of him as I ate that cookie. It was so damn good.

The second encounter was short and brief, yet it reignited his presence within my thoughts. I saw him, but he didn't see me. I think about him, does he think about me? I doubt it.

The third encounter was completely unexpected because he would usually work during the evening hours. I came during the late afternoon. The sun was high, but setting quickly. I expected to walk in and walk out because I ordered online. I came inside the empty shop, with no customers, no workers behind the counter. Feeling clueless, I look around for literally a couple seconds before he rounds the corner, his muscles still bulging through his shirt. I blush from behind my mask. He greets me with a warm, cordial smile. This time it is unmasked. "What's the name for the order?" he asked. I stumbled over my words, nervous from being in his presence. Once I finally spit some words out, he grabed my warm meatball footlong. "Enjoy the rest of your day." he said as I walked out of the store.

Now look, I already know I'm overthinking it. But I find it fun to imagine going further.

I imagine myself in a scenario where we are away from the busyness of life. He picks me up. I wrap my arms around his neck. He places me gently onto a king sized bed, dressed with clean hotel sheets. He take his black subway shirt off, revealing his large olive colored pecs. His back is shaped triangular like Doritos. He slides his hand through his hair. My thin legs cross together, aroused by the sight. I crawl under the sheets, taking my clothes off. He drops his underwear, revealing his footlong. He crawls under the sheets with me. "Is this okay with you?" he asks. I shake my head yes. He slowly rolls back the condom and puts a little lube on it. "This will hurt a little." he says. He slowly edges himself in. I draw in a breath of air, feeling him enter inside of me. My insides flower. His touch within is tender and genital. I wrap my legs around him, feeling the warmth of his back. The eye contact which made me crush over him is strong between us. He is slow when moving his hips, cautious about hurting me. He passionately kisses me, drawing us closer together. He moans when ready to finish, planting his seed within me. I lay on my side, while he holds me close within his muscular arms. His body brings warmth with me as we spoon. His kiss on the back of my neck brings me back to reality.

I doubt he would be into me. This is all a dream. The romance that I desire is unattainable. My crippling anxiety controls me like a puppet on strings. Thus making me loveless. I desire passion in my life, so I resort to dreaming about it. I watch my friends find love, feeling jealousy. Why can't I have a happy ending too? Is there something wrong with me?

2. Tman58

Tman58 Senior Member

Well? Have you asked him for his number? Copy and paste your fantasy and text it to him.

3. Biden'sVagina

Biden'sVagina Members

'triangular, like doritos' OMG SO SEXYY. 'his touch within is tender and genital' I JUST FUCKING DIED LAUGHING

4. levida

levida Members

Rejection scares me. And I am probably overthinking it, you know?

5. levida

levida Members

Glad my story can get some reactions lmao

Biden'sVagina likes this.
  6. Tman58

Tman58 Senior Member

Most guys would be absolutely flattered if you approached them.

Percyjackson1790 likes this.
  7. levida

levida Members

I'll have to really think about it

8. Tman58

Tman58 Senior Member

Can you talk his co-worker?

9. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Nothing ventured nothing gained. If you don't approach him the answer will always be no.

10. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Can you give me the tl;dr version? I hope things work out

11. levida

levida Members

What's tl;dr?

12. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's for people who can't read. Or are just picking on you because you wrote your feelings and that's hard for some people. "Too long, didn't read." My gut reaction is that anything they might offer after that would likely be of limited utility.

My offer might be of limited utility also but you're clearly smitten with the guy so flirt. Tell him you love how his muscles move under his shirt. Try dressing a little more provocatively yourself. Just figure you might get rejected and it's no big deal if you are. It's just a numbers game. Win some, lose some.

13. Biden'sVagina

Biden'sVagina Members

when he asks what ur order is, say 'ur genital touch and dorito back"

14. levida

levida Members

Thanks for the clarification! Also good advice. Now, I just gotta wait until I'm in the mood for Subway... and I need to practice getting out of my shell.

15. levida

levida Members

LMAOOO!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2023
  17. levida

levida Members

I just feel it would be inappropriate because he's a work on the clock. And if he says no, other customers would see

18. Tman58

Tman58 Senior Member

Start with some casual conversation.

19. levida

levida Members

I actually need to go back, it's been some time lmao

20. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Stop being so weak and vulnerable. Nobody wants to pair up with a person who's afraid to make an effort to go after what they want. Ya gotta bring something to the table.

Flirt. Tell him you love how his muscles move under his shirt. That you'd love to find out what they feel like. Try dressing a little more provocatively yourself.

Come on to him without being forceful. It's up to the woman to make the first move now anyway. Just tell him you'd like to see him outside of work.

Just figure you might get rejected and it's no big deal if you are. Chances are he's "taken". It's just a numbers game. Win some, lose some. But nobody wins without playing.

levida likes this.