The Secret to Morning Glory

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by Peace, May 16, 2004.

1. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Out of all the people I've talked to, I'm the only one who's actually had a "trip" on morning glory. I had plenty of hallucinations but it seems like no one else has. So i think i know the secret. Once you start to feel soemthing. Smoke some good pot. Like hot box a car and just sit there. And you should trip much better. :)

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Make sure you get the organic untreated kind. Most folks put that poison stuff on there and it makes you throw up. :(

3. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

I trip all the time on MGs and HBWR, well not all the time, but often enough.

4. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

I still dont understand what to do with them.

5. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

6. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

I just grind up the seeds and eat them. That way i can buy them the night I do them. :)

7. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Does that work?

8. cshroom

cshroom Member

yeah totally dude just grind and eat. its just a beautiful trip if you can stomach it. like organic lsd

9. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

whatever you do DO NO I repeat DO NOT grind them in a coffee grinder then spread peanut butter over a flatbread then pour the powder onto the peanut butter bread and roll it like a torilla. I serious I swear it's disgusting. I frigin did DXM bottle form so i know what disgusting is. seriously save yourself the vomit and dont.

10. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

?-Not sure if im reading your post right, but DXM, isn't a different form of morning glorys. Its LSA which is related to LSD.

11. SpringSnow

SpringSnow Member

I just think she's saying that DXM cough syrup (yuck!!) tastes nasty.

12. gEo_tehaD_returns

gEo_tehaD_returns Senior Member

Hell, if you're really lazy, you can chew the seeds. This is probably the hardest method on your stomach though, and after a few minutes they turn to a bitter slime in your mouth. I've only chewed a few seeds before. don't remember how many, but to my surprise, i actually felt a little funky afterwards, to the point of being nervous about it. This method is especially convenient or me, since I have a strong stomach and a low tolerance to substance.

13. the zen-man puck

the zen-man puck Member

crused the seeds in a coffee grinder then take the powder, mix it into brownies mix, then eat the brownie mix. I read it on erowid. of couse if you like on erowid you may find another way to do morning glorys seeds

14. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

Grind them in a blender, pour them in a glass of water( or whatever), swirl it until the seeds are suspended in the liquid, and chug it down.

15. opticalpromise

opticalpromise Member

grind up the seeds, use a good dose 300-400 untreated heavenlyblues var. cold distilled water over the seed flour for tenminutes and filter. filter out all seed particles
    the idea behind this method is that doing a quick extraction will extrac the majority of the goodies but wont have enought time to take all the puky crap with it.. cold water will extract polar (lsa,) and leave nonpolar (puky stuff) behind in the seed mush.

i had two experiences with this method. the first i used 250 the nother was 400 seeds. both times i had strong clean psychedelic experiences and both times i did not have the same pain in my stomach. in fact to my total surprise there was nothing of the bad stuff and plenty of the good stuff.

note: this recipe only works for morning glory. i have yet to find a way to swallow hawain baby woodrose seeds, or seed extract, without having terrible side effects..

16. daturastolemysoul

daturastolemysoul Member

i dont think that i would recomend working to hard to trip of morning glory sees. yeah they are sweet, and totaly awsome, but one of the things that makes them awsome is that you can walk down the street. pop into a store. buy them. and munch the outside. yeah sure you feel like absolute shit, but thats part of it. I feel that it is a payment that you just have to give to the teacher plant, and if it ever gets to overwhelming just smoke alittle pot, natures pepto-bismol (except pot tatse A MILLION times better) infact i think im going to eat some seeds tommarow, yeah i see nasuea and a total bodyfuck for an hour or so, but so it goes

17. opticalpromise

opticalpromise Member

i dont know the recipe truly works for everyone, but the last two times i had no nasty side effects using the recipe i posted . compared to my MAnY other morning glory experiences which all included a few hours of body fuck

18. don_vito

don_vito Member

Did you actually get hallucinations? Ive tried two methods, one was pretty complex, the other was grinding the seeeds, mixing with water and drinking. Neither did anything except make me feel like shit. First time was 400 and the next time was like 300 but i had all of it. Horrible taste. I wasnt impressed.

19. modestsmoker

modestsmoker Member

smashed 400 seeds with hammer mixed with milk then munched 50 seeds in mouth then felt bad for bout 2-3 hours

then experienced a hard trip

20. opticalpromise

opticalpromise Member

if by hallucinations you mean visuals and auditory effects and the like then yes i got plenty of those, in fact it was one of my most psychedelic morning glory experiences. not like acid but it is still a trip of its own.

grinding seeds and mixing with water should work reliably. be sure you got the right seeds, and of course different batches may just vary in potency depending on age and quality. make sure you grind it well down to a flour. 300-400 shouldve been a somewhat strong dose.