the salvia experience

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by gib_0101, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Salvia trippy

Salvia trippy Guest

M8 had 40x, loaded me a whole bowl on your average sized bong. told me this should make me feel little bit stoned and a little bit trippy. we been waiting for grass a while so thought fuck it. Him nd his bro told me 2 lug it nd hold it in till eyes went funny. None of this happend and whilst holding it in i complained about not having enough breath 2 hold in any longer n my eyes were not funny. And that my friends was the last thing i remember until about 15 20 mins later when i had finally come back round. My god i have never tripped so hard before, not even shrooms did this 2 me like that. I was in such a world that you cant explain it, but here i go. I had no body no head just the front of my face but paper sized and paper thin. i was on a conveyor belt and my face was being dragged round on a wet sandy gritty feeling type service. When i say dragged round imagine the towels in toilets how they rotate and you can get the same bit if u wanted to. that is what i was doing but going round again and again and again. nd the alphabet was doing the same thing but i knew the alphabet people and it was upsetting me watching them disappear. i actually felt that this was my world and i loved it. Then someting went wrong and its like i didnt wanna be there any more and i dont kno why, suddenly i find my self climbing out of my conveyor belt and putting myself 2getha again. then i started climbing out of a dark pit and felt as if i had 2 physically rip open this darkness to become light, as if i teared a whole in my brain nd then i was back in the room. it was like the end of decent when she climbs to the top. i was so scared wen i come bak round that i thought i entered the fake world and tryed putting my head back down to get too this world but i just couldnt, i thought i had died nd met my mates or they where gods. this was only briefly until they told me i had just taken salvia. And what i explain isnt even the half of the stuff that was going on in my trip. I actually felt as if i abandoned the people from my trip and wanted this to be my real world. 5 mins later everything was cool nd those feelings had gone but i still felt bubbly nd light. i still miss the people in my trip and seriously do feel as if they where like family and close mates. the places you can go are awesome. i think it starts of alright you start laughing n that then fear kicks in nd you wanna leave your trip. I got stitched the same night after a drink in the pub and lets just say it was fucking awsome but very scary. i love it and am not annoyed that my mate done this 2 me as this is the relationship we have, it would never be summin silly but we prank now and agiain. Might slip in couple shots of voddy in his drink, that sorta stuff. im gunna do it again but know that im doing it, since doing it tho i feel differnt and refreshed. this may not make sense but my view on life is different. Just do it, and do it proper, no half bowls just lug a whole one and i can assure you that you will trip your nut off. Just be careful and if you are with someone sensitive or new to that stuff dont stitch him because it wouldnt suprise me if he shat himself.

2. NaturalHumanBeing

NaturalHumanBeing Guest

I'm planning to do salvia next wednesday. Me and my mate have a gram of 15x and we're gonna go down to my local field and smoke it in a bong. I've already done weed, MDMA, MDA (could have been MKAT) and 2cb, but I'm still fairly inexperienced with tripping, any tips?

3. EliteMonkey

EliteMonkey Guest

If you ever watch "Salvia videos" on YouTube it's the point when every ones smile gets wiped off their face and the "oh good god what is happening" look replaces it.

The last time I ever did Salvia (I have only done it twice...never again) I perceived another dimension. I'll try and explain it. If you had a book and were looking at the pages side (not the binding or the cover) while it is closed you can draw a picture(our dimension) on the edges of the pages but each page would only have a dot on the edges. There is the space in between the pages of all books. I was seeing that space in our dimension. I saw a being passing through our "pages" , I couldn't tell if he was dressed in really raggity clothes or if it was his skin or what. I chuckled at this and said outloud , "You aren't supposed to be here." Then he "told" me ,'Cause he didn't say anything out loud..Or.. I just realized , I wasn't supposed to be there. At that moment I got stuck it some sort of time loop. Where everything is looped in our dimension because it is round. I couldn't do anything that wasn't supposed to happen in our round dimension (the loop). So I thought I needed to do something I normally would never do. To get out of the loop. I stood up, walked over to the only face height space on my wall that I was able to get to, and began driving my fists into it. This isn't 1/2 inch drywall. It's not 3/4 inch drywall. It's plaster board. I opened a hole in this wall maybe a foot across and 8 inches high. Bare studs the whole 9. My knuckles were in bad shape. I can't say if what I experienced was a trick my mind was playing on me or what. But I can tell you one thing , It terrified me.

4. NovexusPrime

NovexusPrime Grand Poobah

I feel an overwhelming compulsion to share my experience. Here goes:

Today is my 18th birthday and I've never had an experience with anything stronger than marijuana. My good friend somehow came into possession of some "Sticky purple" Salvia. I can't recall the concentration. Before this day he has been divinely informed that my time has come to open my third eye, to open the door and learn what I need to learn of what's beyond our usual perception. The ladt time he smoked this salvia he saw what he described as a 'Void. No contact with space and time" He said it changed his life and perception of ALL things, the experience could not be humanly described in any way that could do it justice. But repeatedly used the phrase 'Turning of a page' if anyone understands. Anyway, he brought the salvia home. My good friend used some and had tge EXACT same trip. It also changed her life.

I was petrified. The kind of fright that comes with the new. Like playing with your first sparkler as a child during the fourth of July. I centered myself, soothed my nerves, and took the biggest hit in my entire life. "Hold it! Hold it!" He encouraged. I could do no such thing. I coughed. The vomit like taste overtook my senses and I found myself beginning to retch. "Ah, she ruined it." He sulked. "She aint gonna see IT." I shrugged, cursing my weak constitutions and rushed outside to vomit. I retched once and called for something to drink, anything. Something to wash away the acrid taste of the salvia. A jug of sweet tea was quickly pressed into my shaking hands and I took the smallest of sips before a blanket, thick and heavy was tossed over me. I mean every form of me that exists.

A blanket was thrown over my physical body, my mind, my emotions, over every individual sense at my disposal and I was thrown against the ground. At that moment, I felt as though I had fallen asleep. I easily recognized the haze, as I am a lucid dreamer. The bext part becomes difficult to describe. Two hands cradled me, my loss of mobility was expected. "I've got you." a voice reassured me. I stared blankly ahead, across a single lane road and into a vacant lot where a single neon light could be seen. However a great chasm was ripped in my perception of time. My trip began when I stared across the road, and it was then, I perceived, that my life began. A voice called to me "Kat! Kat! Are you here?!"
    I nodded. I was awestruck by the sights before me. Exactly half of the world before me was torn to ribbons, paper strips that waved in an unnatural wind. The blanket over me was so incredibly heavy, but I felt bliss, bliss in the FACT that I was exactly where I was meant to be, seeing exactly what I was meant to see, ultimate security as it were. "Do you see something?" the voice prodded.
    I shook my head. The thought manifested and I willed a figure into creation. I spoke up "Yes, I do."
    "Kat, what do you see?"
    "A knight." I spoke, enraptured by the being I just created. "The knight, the knight," I repeated.
    A new voice, deep within me made itself known "Speak!" It commanded. "You must speak!"
    Words not my own fell from my lips. I listened as if I was a bystander. "It is imperitive you see this," I spoke. I knew without a shadow of a doubt; I was recieving a message from something beyond me, to be witnessed by those closest to me. "You must experience these things. It is imperitive. The knight, the knight. I am not here. This isn't coming from me. Listen." At thus point I seemed to address those around me.
    One of my friends cradled me. "We have to get her inside. Kat, don't try to stand."
    I couldn't speak. As my evironment shifted, my vision turned to black, such as it does in a dream when I relocate. I became aware of my surroundings inside the house, my friends set me down on the couch in their very small living room. However, I wanted to be in an exceedingly large, bright, empty warehouse. And that is what I saw. The wall behind me did not exist and the people around me were no longer there. Bright light, as I wanted, was around me and I felt at peace in this artificial illumination. Two hands gently shook my shoulders. "Kat, come back."
    I had no desire to return. Another voice admonished my friend. "No, let her go. She needs to see this."
    "Do you know who I am?" A face appeared in my line of sight. Around her head, my true surroundings could be seen, the blanket lightened up slightly. "Allison." I spoke her name, still in awe of where I was. "The knight. I'm in a big warehouse. What's behind me?"
    "A wall, sweetheart."
    I shook my head. "You're wrong. There's so much space."
    She smiled sweetly at me. "Okay."
    The air above me, it was shifting and moving in large blocks. I had to feel it for myself. I threw both hands up in the air. I felt nothing and laid back against my friend as reality returned to me. I was told that I spoke much more than I recall and I have yet to hear my own words. I believe it to be important to my coming days. I am told as well that I 'tripped' much longer than anyone in the room but I am quite sad that I didn't have an out of body experience that altered my perception of all thingsand change me as a person. But I believe I had my experience for a reason.

Maybe someone can shed some light?

5. smokeonhorizon

smokeonhorizon Member

The first time I tried Salvia, I didn't do that much and it was low potency. I kept my eyes open, not knowing what to expect and felt a strong pulling to either the right or left (I forget), like my body was being pulled in that direction. To match this, I saw - all over everything, especially the table in front of me since that is what I remember looking at - triangle patterns and they too were moving in the direction I was being pulled in. But not constantly like conveyor belt, jaggedly, like they'd move then move back a bit then forward again in the direction they were going then back a little, etc. The triangles made me think of pizza slices. they were tannish in color but alternating so i could still see the furniture and world behind it. anyway, it was unpleasant feeling.

i have done salvia a few other times at very low doses where i felt that pulling too. again, always unpleasant.

Then one time I did Salvia with a friend, we were watching TV and both did it. She closed her eyes and enjoyed whatever she felt. I had one of the worst experiences I've ever had on any drug, probably the worst, as it was terrifying. I was sitting on the couch. Eyes open again. When all of a sudden, I saw from the top "corner" of the room (or my vision I guess) the world - my world - started peeling away - like turning the page of a book. and behind the turning "page" it was black, so I dont know what was on the other side - but all I knew (I forgot I did a drug) was that the world as I knew it was over. Not over. But had never existed in the first place. I had never existed; my life; my relationships, none of it was real. It was terrifying. I was trying to tell my friend what was going on - i wanted to try to run away before we disappeared with the rest of the room. But luckily I couldn't really move or talk. Later she said I made noises but I didn't really do much apparently. But in my mind I was trying to get up to run away, trying to tell her we had to leave, but i couldn't talk or move. Finally I remmebered I had done Salvia. The world came back. I was able to sit and wait for the effects of the drug to wear off. Needless to say I was quite afraid to do Salvia again for a long time.

However... I did just do it again the other night. As soon as I did it I turned (to the same friend) and said I wish i didn't just do that. lol... but it was too late. But it wasn't nearly as bad, because I probably didn't do as much. But I was able to remember the fact I did Salvia the entire time which Im sure helped. I also closed my eyes, something I had never done on salvia before, because I was afraid to see my world torn apart, I was afraid to open them. and with my eyes closed I saw a "white world". I dont remember what i saw exactly but for simplicities sake lets say it was the room i was in. but everything was white but everything had outlines and the lines were moving... disappearing, fading away. but since i remembered i had done a drug, i was able to be amused by it rather than terrified. also, the tv was on. unfortunately it was Frasier, i wish we had put music on though. anyway so i could hear them talking on the show. and once the drug took effect, whatever they were talking about seemed to have direct relation to me or whatever was going on in my mind. like they were talking about what was going on with me and the world, my life, real life, or something... nothing to do with the show. it was kind of scary but i just kept reminding myself that im still sitting here sitting on the couch and my friend was there next to me.

anyway, this was longer than i meant it to be. stuffs hard to describe though. and im not sure why i do it again and again when i never enjoy it. not like i do it all the time, but ive done it enough times that its like... why try it again? i dont like being terrified and uncomfortable..... i dont like my reality to be stripped away. however, i did buy it and how can i let it go to waste?

6. bytebull

bytebull Guest

Hey kids.... I am a pro at this plant and shrooms.... Don't use ACID it's not something that god gave us.... some guy found it out by accident.. but that's natural too, so don't misunderstand me. I have two degrees.

This plant we are talking about is much better than shrooms or any lsd.

but don't give it to your friends if they never even smoked pot or have no idea.

You guys know what I mean.

Have to bring them into this world slowly.

This plant is good for realizing that 3d world we live in isn't the only one.

anyone of you that have done it you swim into 2d and become a couch or wall.

After it's over you forget why you though that.

If you did acid or schrooms before you did this you can remember because you been there...

this is not a recreational drug.

I really hate the parties where they give someone this drug and then laugh.

LAUGHING at a person on this is the worse thing you can do. Telling them its gonna be over soon is dumb too.

They are tripping and not in your world.

They don't understand what the fuck you are saying and they just want the trip to keep h appening or end.

I have to write a guide for you sitters...

some of you are so horrible ...

if they go mad and say this sucks omg I hate this ..

you say:

HEY YOU ARE BEUTIFUL MOST BEAUTFUL THING i HAVE EVER SEEN.

CHANGES WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

if they are laughing and you get scared ... tell them Y0OU LOVE THEM.

THEY STOP LAUGHING AND LOVE EVERYTHING.

just giving you guys advice...

my wife and I have even tried to have sex on this plant .. not gonna happen... can't hve sex when you don't exist.....

7. Shenanigans1990

Shenanigans1990 Guest

Well, it was my first time smoking salvia. i asked the local hemp store if they had it, which they did .. i then asked for the strongest one and got 30x. So when i got home i wanted to wait to try it with a friend but was to anxious. I sat down , took my first hit (almost half of the gram i bought in one bong bowl). I started to notice my vision was getting distorted and it would become even more within seconds after blowing the smoke out. I don't remember my thoughts between when i was "sober" to being "high" but i do remember thinking a lot. At this point i started to feel a pull to my left, and i felt as if salvia were a spirit and it took a role of this being to my left. I then looked to my right at my bedroom door and it was closed. I felt as if i couldn't move and that this spirit (which started to feel as if more of them were with this one) was grasping me and making me feel the way i did. i wanted to run for the door but coulnt move. It's jus me and my pops living here and as i was feeling this way i wanted to call him to my room because i felt as if he would be able to tell them (the spirits) to let go of me and let me become sober again. I was able to controll myself and not let out a cry for help after telling myself that i am just high. I was not as high anymore after realising what was going on, but for some reason i started talking away as if someone were with me while i was trippin. Anyways, as i came off the extract i felt as if i had to explain why i was thinkin my thoughts and trippin the way i was to that someone i thought was in my room. After the most part i jus kept thinking that i wanted weed and to be normal and jus chill with my regular thoughts. So i decided to go outside for a smoke and still had this confused sense of thought for a while.

My second time (the very next night/tonight) was fairly mild .. i felt this presence of spirits still but it was more neutral and as if they were mocking my loss of understanding .. like they had control of my conscience mind. I felt like i was talking to them but when i would say something it wouldnt make sense as if they can only speak to me through my thoughts. i then came down went out to the kitchen and pretty much killed my buzz purposely.

welp , thats my experience. I hope you enjoyed lol .. I on the other hand want to try a more stronger level, but not anytime soon, and this time not alone.

stay cool my friends!

Julius