the salvia experience

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by gib_0101, Feb 14, 2008.

1. lillallyloukins

lillallyloukins ⓑⓐⓡⓑⓐⓡⓘⓐⓝ

this is a description of my first time with salvia...

i bought some 10x and put about 1/10th gram into my water-bong.... i was alone in my flat and got myself comfortable...

i took two large deep hits, finishing the bowl, holding in between and exhaling slowly... firstly the noise and sensation of crackling/fizzing/popping and then all on this dimension started to disappear. My eyes were open but all was different to before. I was being sucked backwards through the back of the armchair, in which i was sitting, and into darkness. Then an enormous snake with zig-zag patterns appeared to my left and moved infront of me, from left to right. I realised that there was another snake identical to the one infront of me, but this one was behind me. The zig-zag pattern opened up on the snake behind me, like jaws and i was being swallowed and sucked further down. i watched as my arms stretched out infront of me and i was being folded in two as i was sucked backwards and deeper down...

This was my first time with Salvia and i was very surprised at the strength of the experience... i decided that i didn't want to go any further at this time and said "no... not now... that's too much right now thank-you"... i stood up and was released right back into this reality with a kind of popping-cork sensation... i felt giddy, was sweating profusely and felt very tired so went and lay down for half an hour, by which time all was back to as it was before i inhaled her... i thanked her for her sharing and told her i would come back now that i knew more about the sensations.

I fully intend to smoke her again when i feel it is time and i am ready for that... it was some months ago that i experienced her for the first time and, although having written of this account before, i can no longer find it online, so some of the other details are lost to me.... i will make sure that i keep accounts of my travels in the future. i will be doing my second journey with her very soon and will write an account of it here when that happens...

when my son visited me recently, he decided he wanted to try some.... he smoked nearly all the rest of the gram i had and it just made him feel very heavy and sleepy, so he went to bed and slept! i have 1/10th of a gram left which is what i will be smoking soon.... it is interesting how it affects us all so differently.....

2. RollinBelle

RollinBelle Member

The first time I tried salvia, it was 10x, and I just laughed my ass into a frenzy.

I think attempt number two was 40x... but I really don't remember. It was about three years ago and I was obviously wayyyy too eager if I don't even remember what it was... I closed my eyes after exhaling deeply and was underwater, trying to get into a submarine. My friend was driving the submarine, which became a bus. I got on the bus and it took me through my life, at each event it picked people up. Then I crawled out the window of the bus, which became the submarine again, and was underwater. I swam to the top and came out of it. I was still in the experience for about 5 more minutes...and I was not happy with the friend that gave it to me when I came out of it..because I didn't realize that I wasn't going to laugh my ass off. Most intense experience of my life....acid comes close, but I saw more shit in 5 minutes on Salvia than I did in 10 hours of LSD.

I''ll try it again, someday. When I feel like I'm ready :)

3. Luketrials

Luketrials Member

Sounds like you have had alot of time to think about your trip? I've never had anything like this on Saliva - this is the sort of trip you get from LSD not salvia.

But there again 40x I would expect to get wacky. Packed 25x into a bong and just got lots of distortion, confusion and some interesting mind expansions. Nothing like that tho :(

4. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

have you ever done drugs

5. Luketrials

Luketrials Member

No the question is - HAVE YOU ever done drugs?

6. lillallyloukins

lillallyloukins ⓑⓐⓡⓑⓐⓡⓘⓐⓝ

at 10x, i certainly was on the threshold of an alternative dimension or such like... but then i'm sensitive to entheogens...

7. goldfishboot

goldfishboot Member

first time trying salvia last night; there was a definite feeling of being "somewhere else" for sure.

I really just layed down on my couch and let it go, and I was disappointed at first because it wasn't exactly what I was expecting.

But looking back, I was REALLY out there for a while. I got the "being held down" feeling for a while and there was this really intense wall in my mind seperating me from my old self.

As the trip slowly came down, the wall disappated and I started going back to normal.

anyway, something I would very much like to try again.

8. Dagon

Dagon Guest

My first experience was this summer knowing litte about the drug. But i am a very "occult" person so I apprached it from a spirtual angle but nothing prepared me for what lay in store.....

my friend bought a 20x extract and we tried ti together in some woods. I strsit away saw the wood chips on the floor turninto geometirc lines , made of animal like wooden things. I felt lines hit my back and a intese force. they conneted to my back. I strated laughing and saying first school buses repeadly... Then I saw the planyts and toots of the trees grow towards me , i felt like I branches were growing out my back... My friend said I was talking to the plants too.

Second experience I decided to take it in a graveyard at 1 am by myself.... BIG BIG BIG MISTAKE o______o lol bloodyhell what a idiot i was... To cut a very very very long story short.... I saw the gemoteric lines in the dirt , they turned me into a part of a bus... my childhood bus.. I ran round the graveyard backwards falling over and stuff , I felt like I was on a converyerbelt and being oushhed underground becomgin something else that was gemoteric and a bit like plastic... dull colors red maybe blue... not sure , but i got a very strong feeling of duality . this world and that underworld . I felt like a massive trick wasplayed on me and everyone knew this is the realwrold underground rows and rows of the same thing wehich i am a part of. I got the feeling my friends and family are all poart of these geometric patterns too , next to me... It was so disturbing and horrible... I fought it I didnt want to be pished down into that underground thing... I felt all my body was changed but my head... I cant describe hoow twerribe and teffying this was.... when i came round i strated talknig to a plant... then shouting i dont ever want to be a bus agin , dont make me a bus... I vowed never to take the drug again it was a horrible amazing expperience lol.

A week later a took ti agin with my friend >_> we were in the woods in front of a camp fire. I held acorws feather in my hand hoping to turn in a crow. (oh btw my friend lost the 20x in the woods... and the pipe. i went back and found them.. i felt like it was lord of the rings the ring slipping of gollums finger lol ) when I took it I felt the force the line and blacked out. then I woke up in the fire and said get my legs <_< my friend draged me out the fire >_< I dont remember much expocept I was part of that first school bus agiain.... I defintly overodosed massvely... alos as soon as I take the drug I remember everything on my previous trips...

The next day i took it in my friend room cant remember much expcept i felt like I was his carpet it was bad coz his carpets rubbish >>

Didnt take it agin untilla week ago I bought some 60x extract , I know now thats a mistake , i need 20x and would even want ti take lower...

Anyway i havnt been a bus this time , to condense a weeks worht of experiences to this X___x I saw a man and a women abive me
    my body was lines like snakesmkiving
    they were pushing me pice by peice underground starting with the legs , my heading being last. This wasnt disturbing now coz im used to it and go with the experience. I remember thinking if i held my breathe longer my head would have been puched under by now lol anyway when impushed under it was blackness. I made a tape recording and found i was talknig to somne in my whole period of being blacked out.... it was a intense convastion.... slured words a lot. then i got up and started runngin through the woods. i trust the drug not to hurt me.... I was going fromtree to tree....

Nxt experience was with my friend in feilds at 3am when i took it I saw a archway and a yellow kind of worlld with patterns , then i started running through the feilds lauhgin hystrcllay , jumping over walls , i dont reemmber expcet the feeling of seeing another world that world being zipped apart and i was zipped aprt , and the lines were hasing me , but it was so much fun too. sometimes i get the feelnig the spirit of the plant laughs with us , or runs with us and enjoys that in a child like nature. anyway I have experienced the drug about 8 times and couldd write about it all night >>

9. dudeimoncoke

dudeimoncoke Member

I have no idea how strong the salvia was my first time but it was a pretty fun minute of my life.

Packed a bowl, took a hit, and then waited. As I exhaled, I started laughing. My friend turned on this little spinning disco ball we had and turned off the lights. I just remember staring at the ball and feeling like I was getting sucked into it. I just laid on the couch laughing and floating around inside of the disco ball.

Was pretty fun.

10. Charlisangel

Charlisangel Member

Damn I bought some 20X last week and smoked it about 1 houre ago. Wolyshit.

I dint even''hallucinate'' realy. As I took that one large drag I felt pulled by behind unto my bed and I blacked out for a couple of secs then I kept blacking out and coming back to reality. After a couple of back and forth I started kinda freaking out realizing how much that thing fucked me up and I just realy wanted to get out and walk. My mind was racing and I felt like I was having a panick atak. Then I settled down and just let the thing wear out watching tv.

the blacking out part was intense , the faint moment i was not blacking out I felt kinda like a video game idk why, I just had that feeling that it was just a game. And I felt also like the singer of the music I was listening to was talking to me.

the whole thing realy freaked me out that when the most intense wore off I threw away all I had left of salvia...

I think part why I dint fully trip is that I kinda fought it and dint embrace the high. I felt like I was battling to mantain a tiny bit lucidity ( wich I was most certainly not). I think I might have a weak mind.

Anyway, It realy took me off my feet yet I cant tell much about it realy. now my ehad is just kinda woohoo :)

11. chrizt1an

chrizt1an Member

yesterday i had the most potent trip ever. ok i was lesting to a music video from youtube you know the videos that have the pic and music in the backround so theres no video playing but the picture. anyways we were lesting to cassidy and we went into this spiral force that spind around and the voices of a mom and a daughter but like in a different type of languge but i understood it we went in trip anyways once 9cassidy the rapper) started talking about hey lets go back and we were coming up untill i seen reality our world and the song finish next thinng i know im bcak in this world. its so weird i always have different trips but yet i always feel the same energey gravity that salvialand provives

12. sasha06

sasha06 Guest

i have to say that a salvia trip is the most intense thing ive ever experienced. i was brave enough (or stupid enough) to try 160x right off the bat, of course my lack of exposure to salvia left me unaware of what i was really getting into. my 1st time was actually enjoyable but still very intense, then i tried the 100x and was dissapointed to say the least. my i tried the 160x again. this was a horrible mistake. i was at a friends house sitting on her armchair, this was my first visit to her new place so i was unfamiliar with my surroundings (this was my first mistake). i took one huge hit (second mistake), and started coughing so i handed it off and got comfy. everything immediately started looking fuzzy, the room was dividing into into vertical peices and spinning like an old movie reel, then one at a time started dissapearing. at this point i cant remember much except the world(ish) turning below me until i was falling over the edge except i was startionary and the world itself was tearing apart. soon there was nothing.... just nothing. i started to believe that the reality i knew was nothing more than a dream. imagine realizing everything you know and love was never real.... i started screaming and crying out that this couldnt be real and pleading to be put back into it. tears were running down my face, burning into it, every time i would scream it would become less and less like words and more just grunting and whining even though i was still moving my mouth the same way. (my friends have me on video and at one point i was crawling in the floor making inaudible noises) as i started to come back i could see my friends but they were in hamster tubes with caps on the ends, it was so intense and that scared me to death. but the worst part was when i woke back up completely i was on the opposite side of the room so i was still freaking out because i didnt recognize what i was looking at. i will never smoke salvia 160x agin, and i wouldnt advise any one else to....:confused:

13. pcgamer

pcgamer Member

Part 1) I got curious..wanted to talk to god..or Miss Salvia. I really wanted spiritual enlightenment of sorts...I found something. Im also hopeing the "afterglow" can help me kill my percocet addiction. I have done LSD before many times back in the 80s and never hallucinated. I wanted to see what that was like to. The youtube videos had me curious to. So off I went before it becomes illegal..which it shouldnt. Judging from what I felt (later) and see on youtube there needs to be some kind of controll of the stuff. But it does have a profound value as a teacher of sorts for those responsible enough to respect it.

Part 2) Since I have done opiads in one form or another for 5 years (3 back surgeries) I got the 60X from salviadragon since it is an opiad receptor acting drug. I just figured anything less wouldn't do much. A black resin like substance in extract form showed up in in a yellow first class (discrete pkg) about a week from ordering. It was in a small dark shiny ESD bag. Went to the store..bought a small waterpipe and a butane lighter and some screens from a local tobacco shop. Well the carb is right next to the bowl and the flame of this torch I bought is gonna burn my hand off..soooooo. To a normal lighter.
    Air conditioning...comfortable mildly lit room, a friend. Im ready. I take a hit.

Part 3) Its not quiet dammit. I can hear every spin of the AC fan. Like a car engine..wir..wir..WIR..WIR...I am being pulled down and to the left to the beat of the freggin fan. Turn it off I tell my friend. Turn it off!!! Holy shit..I feel something ...gravity like never before. Like a roller coaster but 5 times that and in reverse. But like I said...to my left and down. And out of my mouth. I am part of everything. Everything is part of me. I dont like this. I get up and go in my bedroom and lay down. My doorway turns into dancing bananna like creatures...1000s of them moving in a film reel like fasion. Everything in the room was like this unto it self but not banannas...different stuff..except for me who was merging into my bed. I felt like it was swallowing me up..the blanket rising around me. At times I am laughing hystericly.
    But it was far from funny. I also felt a static like pulling of my being...like I am being pulled apart at a sub-atomic leval.

Finally..I come out of it...Weeewww.

Part 4)This cant be it. I hoped for so much more. Being pulled apart...merging with everything. Not so fun for me. Maybe I got to strong of stuff. Not fun at all...but i wasnt really looking for fun. I tried again about 3 more times with the same(similar) results. A few hours apart. The being pulled down and to the left was gone if I laid down..but it was still just plain fucked up..period. Not for me. I feel tired and go to sleep..four hours later i wake up. I will say..it wasn't all bad..maybe 50/50. I had pictured myself leaving my body in a profound vision , talking with a superior being and getting real meaning out of the expierience. The trip was nothing of the kind.

End...There is an afterglow. I feel great and unlike every other which day I wake feeling like shit needing a perc. (I work nights but took one off for this, how sick is that !) I do not want any percocet. I mean I want one..but feel no uncomfy withdrawl. Im not sure what to think...am I part of everything ? I know I am on a sub-atomic leval..but did i want to see it, feel it? In hindsight..Not so much. Maybe Miss Salvia gave me what i wanted...freedom. A peace of knowledge that we and matter are connected. That what I percieve as reality is mearly my mind putting it all together (or keeping things seperate)in a way I can handle...but it is much different. I will be thinking about this for a long time. Im putting the salvia away and the pipe..and giving away that freggin torch...it is a 2X flame..like a jet serious lighter. I wont give the salvia away cause I dont want to be responsible if the stuff winds up in the hands of an idiot. It is for real and a very powerfull drug...and is not for parties..at all. And dont eat on salvia.. I started on a Cheesesteak sub about 10 min into a trip (on the downside) and it tasted like giant globs of fat..boy..lady S does show us reality...lol. If you try this..good luck.

Bottom line. I dont like it but I do not hate it either. On the bright side..I got to see hallucinations.. Big time..or were they reality. And.. My life and all thats aroung me..are the real hallucination. Now I know life isnt bannanna creatures...but everything is moving..and very connected and mostly empty space. Just to tiny to see. When I look at my sink across the kitchen I know Im connected to it. If this is all salvia teaches me.....hmmmm? Id rather just watch other people do it. Kind of like the 2girls one cup video. I dont want to see it ever again..but it is funny to watch peoples reactions...

Did you know that if your desk was the nucleus of an atom the electrons would be over a mile away ? Put that in your salvia pipe and smoke it.

14. aztec567

aztec567 Guest

This will have been my fourth foray into the world of salvia. i will also relate the trips of my friend, though i cannot give sufficient detail because each person's trip is their own.
    This time, my close friend and I bought some 15x from a reputable source. Slightly stronger than the previous batch which was graciously given to me by another close friend. Since I lost my pipe we decided that we should try to build a water pipe from scratch. This was accomplished with several items I had just laying around, a dremel and some liquid nails (man, I can’t say enough about that stuff, as useful as duct tape). In order to get the salvia to its highest potency, it needs to be burned pretty hot, and this pipe accomplished that very well. Also, there was a heavy emphasis on setting, we were in the wilderness. No one around for miles and a very peaceful setting, aside from all the flies buzzing around. We had been drinking a little bit, not enough for even a buzz. But last time it seemed like the experience was slightly enhanced due to a little beer. So we wanted to try that again. Also, my friend was drinking small amounts of vodka as well. This turned out to be a mistake, although a humorous one.

As the sun started setting, we lit up the pipe, each taking turns after the other sobered up. My friend went first. After inhaling the smoke, he sat down on the ground. I can’t document what he was experiencing, but I can say that the outward effect was something like seeing a drunk frat boy screaming at ‘the man’. He told me later that he was experiencing the sensation that he was at a festival of some sort and the vendors were demanding that he buy stuff from them. His trip lasted about 10 full minutes, and during that time he did a lot of screaming. This is basically how his second trip went as well although the second trip was much longer, about 20 minutes. A lot of laughing and also a lot of screaming. He had a definite air about him of being an aggressive and obnoxious drunk, however none of his aggression was targeting anything tangible. He seemed to be directing it towards some sort of idea of authority. He kept repeating at one point, “You can’t f#$%ing tell me what to do!”. It was very interesting. None of his previous trips have been like that. We attributed it to the vodka and decided that hard liquor and salvia are not good bedfellows.

In between his first two trips, I took my first. After inhaling I sat quietly, waiting for it to hit. I started to feel slightly two dimensional, and that I was being blown sideways by the wind. This is an interesting sensation. To the observer, it just appears that you are leaning. But you really feel like the wind is just gently pushing you sideways. Anyways, my skin starting feeling strange. It’s the same sensation I have had each time before, though this time I understood it better. I had the distinct sensation that I was swelling and bursting out of my skin. I knew this wasn’t happening, but that’s what it felt like. It was gently bordering on feeling very good and also hurting a little. I have learned to enjoy it. I never lost touch with where I was, but I started to feel like I had been transported back in time to when my mom used to attend a lot of outdoor music festivals in Colorado before I was born, usually around the Ft. Collins area (where she also did a lot of psychoactive drugs). I kept wondering where she was. I knew that my friend was present, but I also had the feeling that there were a whole lot more people around. I couldn’t see anyone, but it was like that feeling you get when you wake up in a tent and you know that everyone else is already up and awake and making breakfast. I walked around, talking about it to my friend. And I began to really feel euphoric again. I was so happy to be out in the wilderness, camping with no one around. The ground produced slight visuals for me, the sage and grass taking on slightly brighter colors and moving towards me ever so slightly. The sunset was so beautiful. I have seen much better sunsets but I have never enjoyed one as much as I did this one. It felt like an hour had elapsed, but the whole thing only lasted about 9 minutes (I was timing it). It wasn’t a powerful trip, but it was so enjoyable.
    I decided to wait until after dinner when it was nice and dark to try it again. The first try after dinner was uneventful. I had some minor visuals. The landscape became 2 dimensional and parts of it sort of developed small rips, and out of those poured some sort of watery substance. I knew what was happening, so it wasn’t very intense. The second try was much better. I was sitting on the ground watching the fire. The fire was so distinct. I have never seen such detail in a flame. And every few seconds my vision would catch like a freeze frame of the flames and I would get like an image burn in my mind. I love fire anyway, so this was like a high in itself. While I was watching and enjoying the flames quietly, I felt like I had been inserted into a Disney story. Specifically, I felt like I was inside the story of Snow white. My friend had become like my dad. Not my actual dad but like a father figure who was guiding me through the story. He wasn’t saying anything but I felt like he was communicating ideas to me, though I could not distinguish them. I said nothing while it was happening. I just sat quietly and tried to lose myself in the experience. Eventually I came down and I struggled with relating to him what had happened. I could formulate the thoughts in my head, but when I tried to speak them, there were no words. Even now, while typing, words don’t really describe the sensation. Again, it had the distinct feeling like I was experiencing a waking dream. The same continuity of thought, where an idea becomes very clear, but almost as soon as you become aware of the idea, it almost totally vanishes, leaving somewhat of a shadowy outline of what you just experienced. Also, the euphoria returned. Not the kind of euphoria where you run around screaming with joy, but the kind where you are very content with what just occurred, and that you feel like something profound has changed you.
    After breakfast the next morning we started again. This time with no alcohol, my friend’s trips were much more calm outwardly, yet also more intense inwardly. He sat and conversed with an unknown person. There is a consistent theme in his trips of being transported back to his childhood and conversing with people from his past. He said that this time was the most real it has ever felt. After this trip was over, the salvia left him feeling euphoric, as well as feeling slightly stoned sorta like smoking weed. He had very clear speech, but very long drawn out thoughts. He sat and spoke for ten solid minutes in a very even tone, telling a story he had read illustrating what his trip had been like. It was profound for both him and me.
    My trips in the morning were very intense. It was mid morning, and the sun was very bright, so I decided to stay in the shade. I put in earplugs to block out the sound of the flies. I tried it three times. All were intensely visual, though I opted to keep my eyes closed the whole time. The first had the feeling of being at a carnival, where I was intent on going on a sort of ferris wheel ride. The visuals were distinct, yet they lacked any sort of resemblance to anything I have experienced before. Sort of like watching a cartoon drawn in water colors, but the colors had the character of sand, sliding into one another as each scene changed. I heard voices calling me to join the fun and I was so happy to oblige. I watched in amazement as colors swirled. This is something that I have been wanting to experience, yet strangely it was nothing like what I expected. The scene was in a constant state of flux, slowly spinning and overlapping. I could here myself talking about it a little bit, and my friend was present in my mind though I lost touch with exactly why he was there. When I came down I was frustrated. This was perhaps the most intense trip I had experienced thus far, and it was so hard to communicate.
    My second trip was a lot like my first, though the context of the visuals changed. This time I was in a huge dark space. If anyone remembers the show “Fraggle Rocks” that’s the closest thing I can compare it to. Like a deep dark, multi level cave with many rooms. All rooms were occupied with people, all encouraging me to join them. It wasn’t clear how they wanted me to join them, or for what purpose. It was not sinister, but rather like they wanted me to join them on a journey of some sort. I felt like I was surrounded by people who knew me, though I couldn’t figure out if I knew them. Interestingly, they seemed to want me to be alone, without my sitter. I think this was my mind telling me that having a sitter was distracting me. All through all my trips, I was aware on some level that I was not alone and that I was self conscious about my behavior in front of my friend. Salvia can be powerful which is why it is advisable to do it with a sitter. However this feeling has made me consider trying it on my own, it a safe setting. Anyway, back to the trip at hand. I was excited during the trip. I started losing sensation in my face, but at the same time, the more pressure I put on my face, the more intense the trip became. I began pushing on the soft areas of my face with my fingers. I also started doing a raspberry sound with my mouth, aware that the sounds and vibrations also altered my perceptions. I was so euphoric at this point, I began yelling “woohoo!” like I was on a roller coaster or something, simply because I was having such a great time.
    My third try was again much the same, yet even more intense. I laid down on the dirt this time before it hit, wanting to get a chance to experience it in another position. It came on very quickly. This time the visuals were like the carnival again, though even stronger. This was my most intense trip, and I was for a short time totally lost in the trip. A huge train appeared, again with some sort of Disney theme (I don’t understand that at all) and I was encouraged to climb aboard. Something was holding me back, again, I think it was me remembering my sitter. Everyone around me was excited and happy and cheering. I was laughing, but not hysterically like I have before. Just mildly expressing my cosmic joy I guess. I felt hands all over my chest and face, but realized later that these were my own hands. It had felt at the time though, that my hands were still resting by my side. I came down very quickly and again struggled with relating what had happened. My trips were all pretty consistently lasting about 10 minutes. They never seemed long enough.

It was a very positive weekend. I have been thinking about it since then. I recorded the audio from four of these trips, and I have been listening to them, trying to understand what was happening to me. I love this stuff. even now as i describe it, there is so much I am leaving out because it is just too difficult to relate with words. I look forward to more trips as well as better understanding in the future.

15. Won_Dum_Phuk

Won_Dum_Phuk Member

hoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijabahoojijaboojijaboojijaboojijaba

16. PhyreTrukk

PhyreTrukk Member

My trip :

First and only time I've smoked salvia, no clue how to smoke it, didn't do too too much research. So we bought 30x, which is all they had in stock at the time. Me and buddy pack the bowl, and we decided to take our turns, and not trip together... don't know why, but that's what we did. He went first, and I have no idea what went on in his head haha. He sobers up and it's my turn. I take a good 4 hauls and I'm feeling nothing.. must be doing something wrong.. or not big enough bowls! So I pack another bowl, a big one and take a huge hit. As soon as I breathe out, I have no control over my body. My friend asked me to pass him the lighter, but I couldn't. All I could do was lean my head forwards and see my vision starting to get fuzzy. I close my eyes and see pill shaped capsules, red. It was constant streams of red capsules, that's all I could see. I put my hands up to my forehead and the stream of capsules rush towards my hands, and I claim that they are going to ''the matrix''. Then I realize that my friends ''protons'' as I called them, wanted to come to the matrix too.. So I put my arm up to allow his ''protons'' to enter the matrix, his protons are white and they join my red protons! This lasted...well, for what seemed like a hell of a long time haha. Then I open my eyes and felt trapped. (We were in my car in a empty parking lot at night) I just wanted to go outside and feel free. But my friend refused to let me go outside, but he agreed to let me open my door so I could put my feet outside.. haha. Then I seen a path... There was no real path, but in my mind.. it was a path for me to walk on. I felt like I had to go on this path, it lead to what seemed like a forest, but it was just a grassy hill. I never said anything, because I knew he wouldn't let me go..

That's basically my trip haha. Was pretty intense, would totally do it again if it wasn't so expensive!

17. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

That sounds like a pretty awesome trip, I enjoyed reading this! +1

18. Rekless

Rekless Guest

I've tripped on salvia 4 times... The first two times were 40x when I was 14 years old and more visually intense. The third time was 120x a month ago (20 years old) while I was drunk at a party, and the most enjoyable. Salvia and alcohol mix very well with my body. I would see and hear crazy things as usual, but I could think very clearly for some odd reason. Even though I could think clearly I still had trouble pronouncing any words. While I was tripping "Miss Salvia" explained the meaning of life to me, and during the entire trip I was trying to explain it to my friend sitting next to me. While I was trying to explain it (through mumbles) I also realized the real meaning of life is incomprehensible to the human mind, which really gave me a mind fuck. But it put me in an overall good mood and I was very happy after the come-down and went back to playing beer pong or w/e.

THE TRIP:
    The fourth time, last night, was 160x.... And the most horrible trip I've ever had. The first three trips I smoked it out of a pipe, but this time it was a brand new bong my friend just bought and he had only smoked salvia out of it a couple of times. I was at a friend's house out back. I ripped that shit hard as fuck and went inside and sat on his couch with the hit still held in. There were about 7 people watching me in the living room in silence. I held the hit in long enough for a ghost, so I started exhaling. As I was exhaling the hit, I realized that every time I do salvia the exhale starts the trip... and I wasn't ready for this shit.

Now... the things I will try to explain are very bizarre and almost impossible to describe, so bare with me. The first thing I can recall is somehow watching myself morph into this weird spindle-type machine with rows of nails sewing the patterns of my skin & clothing I was wearing, almost like a sewing machine. I saw my own body almost spinning on a vertical roulette, very slowly, lining up with the walls of the room as the nails are aligning them. It was painless but I couldn't move and that started tripping me out on the bad side. My peripheral vision was plain white, as if I didn't have any peripherals. I saw the portion of my body from the torso below being organized horizontally after being sewed on some weird white shelf, like at a grocery store. This entire process started repeating but I wanted it to stop more than anything and eventually I was able to move a foot. When I moved that foot, the whole spindle roulette thing started to crumble and all I could hear was laughing voices telling me how I fucked it up. But I was happy. I didn't want to go through that weird machine-like thing again. I remember looking at my shoes and seeing each shoe split in half with metal nails aligned in the split. I remember pushing them back together then looking at everyone. The visuals weren't intense at this point, but my mind was definitely still fucked. What felt like 15-20 minutes in that horrible spindle machine was only about 1-2 minutes, as I remember hearing nobody until I came outside of the machine. I remember looking at my friend Alyssa in the eyes who was smiling at me. As I looked into her eyes, I could read everything that was going on in her mind. It took about 1/4 of a second to do this reading, and it took me about 2 seconds to scan everyone else in the room. I was taking these readings too fast apparently because I was scared that my mind was trapped outside of reality and I needed reassurance that I was back in reality. I asked people to talk, but as people started to talk one of my friends started tripping me out. I felt like he wouldn't stop talking to me and I couldn't handle his voice for some reason. I remember asking him to stop about 5 times, but to me it seemed like he wouldn't. I don't remember this but I supposedly started walking in circles around this living room, talking in a VERY deep voice saying I'm a big black man and calling my other friend a pussy. I sat down on the couch and started saying how I couldn't stop talking or I would be lost, so I started rambling about random shit for like 30 seconds. After that I stopped and looked at my friend that I asked to stop talking to me. He said one word to me and I instantly snapped and started yelling at the top of my voice in anger telling him to shut the fuck up and not to say a fucking word or I would end his life. I have no idea why I was so angry. Next I went out back and started walking around. Now this part I remember because I felt like my mind was stuck somewhere else and I was terrified that I would only come back to reality halfway. The friend I just yelled at opened the back door just enough to peek his head out, and he said something to me again. I don't know why he kept trying to talk to me, but I wasn't liking it. There is an elementary school over his back wall that I started running towards. As I got to the wall, I remember putting both of my palms against the wall and leaning my head downwards. This is when I started to kind of think a lot more clearly. I was normal again, but I wasn't at the same time... I felt weird as fuck and was in a very cranky mood. I just wanted everything to stop and smoke some weed. I was like a different person. I went back inside and tried socializing with people, but I just could not handle it. I sat in silence until I felt completely normal again.

I will never smoke 160x out of a bong again, but definitely out of a pipe. That shit was too fucking intense and I hate the feeling of not being able to move... especially for 15-20 minutes (even though it was really a minute or two). There are some details I left out of course, because no one's memory is perfect. Most of the end of my trip was from what my friends told me what happened, even though I remember like half of it. I remember flipping out on my friend, it was like I was a different person. I've seen tons of salvia trips and have never seen any aggression so I'm not quite sure what happened. I wasn't on any other drugs, I just smoke weed, which I wasn't high on.:sunny:
    NOTE: Don't keep any sharp objects laying around if you plan on doing 160x+ out of a bong, because I had some pretty sick thoughts for a couple of minutes :wink:

19. superdee85

superdee85 Guest

Hey;
    So i read abit about Salvia in a magazine while waiting for an appointment for physio, and since i'm an avid weed user (for pain), i thought why not. Since it was legal here in Canada it seems like a no brainer. Anyways, did a little research online, and was more intregued when i read it was used by shaman. I've always wanted to have a spiritual trip, and i dont take chemical drugs. I decided to order some online since i live in a small town, and we dont carry cool stuff like that nearby. I accidentally ordered 1oz of organic salvia. Crap. So basically nothing really happened. A mild pulling sensation that only lasted a few minutes (3 tops). Thats all. Back online i went, and thought i didnt want to go through that whole process (waiting over a week again), so i wanted to order what i thought would bring me to that spiritual trip. I ordered 300fx.

I put just a little pinch inside my pipe, and lit it up. Wow. Wasnt really ready for that. My body felt like it was separating into sections almost like a mild cutting feeling. At the same time, i felt like i was being pulled into a clockwise motion. I looked down at my pipe, and heard in my head "It's not your turn anymore, your time is up". I had complete tunnel vision. I could only see the pipe in my hands and nothing else. And it felt as if something was ripping the pipe from my hands. And then it was gone. I saw a woman's face. I thought it was my mother. In my mind, i was being told that i was going away. They are on their way to get me and take me away from this world. I was comfortable in my surroundings, but also had the sense that my home was not my home, and i was just a visitor here.

It was definately stronger than i had anticipated because i started coming down and realized that i was on my couch. I started smoking outside, in our carport. Which means somehow i made it off my chair outside and through 3 doors before making it to my couch, which i cannot recall. While on the couch, i kept seeing just the tunnel vision of my husband, and the strong sense that i was going to be removed from this world of mine. I grabbed onto him tight, because i didnt want them to take me away. As it was wearing off i felt like there was something inside my mouth/throat, very interesting feeling that i have never felt before. Had a hard time explaining what i was feeling, sensing, ect... to my husband (who was my sitter).

Hoping to experiment a bit more. What an interesting thing!!! Wow!

20. ponchy

ponchy Member

This is great, man. I love this one.