The Rush Of Sharing Pix

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Deleted member 291352, Oct 30, 2016.

1. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I remember it took one girl a long time to make her boobs look good in a pic and not show too much of the rest of her body

2. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

Guys and girls do them for diffent reasons , men are very visual in their arousal, desire and in a male can be triggered that quickly. For worn it tends to need a slower more mindful engagement of the mind rather than just beigbsent a dick pick.
    Most women spend a lot of time on their looks so trying to be desirable and tempting is a big deal. When you put body confidence on top of that I think its a far bigger rush for wormen sending ,for guys its the receiving that is a huge high :)

3. That is why I don't really like selfies

2 people like this.
  4. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

You need someone to come around and take them for you Pattie.

5. Jester.cage

Jester.cage Members

I get a rush both seeing and sharing, even getting requests or doing something special just to turn someone on... Mmm just for some reason really turns me on haha

alwaysready1970 likes this.
  6. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

We all want to be desired , so its healthy to have a little voyeuristic side to our selfs.
    It is a real buzz to think that someone is getting aroused by just looking at us.

7. . . . there is an emotion that I feel that has no name.
    an unnamed emotion that I experience right as I am about to send
    scared. excited. shy. inhibited. aroused. eager. all at once

8. jmadre

jmadre Member

^^^ can almost be addicting to share a pic for the first time.

9. Leghead

Leghead Supporter HipForums Supporter

I was a member of a sex forum a little while ago and I git into a conversation with a female member who said she'd love a cum tribute from me and asked me to pick my favourite picture of her from her gallery.

Well, the resulting masturbation session was incredible. I hadn't been that hard in years, the amount of precum was rediculous. It felt like being with a new partner for the first time (having been with my wife for 7 years, I'd missed that "first time" feeling) knowing that she was going to see see photos of it. I came so much it was as if I had been edging for a few hours.

Anyway, i sent a few photos of the ejaculation (the photos came out pretty well considering I was just clicking away and paying no attention to whether I was in shot or not). I was so nervous waiting for a reply. It was such a horny experience.

2 people like this.
  10. Leghead

Leghead Supporter HipForums Supporter

I love your writing style.

11. PeterF

PeterF Members

I like to do it.
    Unfortunantly, despite liking to receive it does not like to send soo much. :(

12. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members

This group of men seem to be very understanding and insightful. Love these guys.

alwaysready1970 and PeterF like this.
  13. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members

Yes, women r far more insecure about their bodies. I think a lot has to do with the media and how they always seem to show women with flawless skin and a perfectly toned body.

2 people like this.
  14. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members

Doesn't it seem like ur selfie makes u look all distorted? I can't take selfies and when I do, I hate them.

15. nympho man

nympho man Member

I love selfies of my wife. We share them often with each other. It's always makes the sex a little more intense when I get home!

16. BillyRocks

BillyRocks Members

My fiancée has been talking with a guy from the U.K. ( we are in the USA) for some time now. He is involved with a girl and she doesn't know he is talking with my fiancée. My fiancée likes to share pics and videos of us having sex to him and even takes requests from him. He doesn't know that I know and I think that is part of the allure. He thinks my fiancée is doing all this on the down low. We would be having sex sometimes and he would text her and not realize we are in a session and he would lose his mind when she tells him. I think it's hot and I gave my fiancée permission to set up a meetup with him in the future if that's even possible. Of course if they do meet, she still won't tell him that I know.

17. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members

You're open to all this? It doesn't bother you at all that she may develop feeling for this guy?
    The both of you sound very adventurous.

18. TripleT

TripleT Members

I find myself to be very voyeuristic and an exhibitionist when it comes to these types of things. Everything the OP said, I find, to be true. There is a thrill unlike anything else when it comes to thinking about, planning and executing this. I'm a huge fan of flirting, teasing and taking foreplay out of the bedroom whenever possible and I think all of this fits into that mold. It's amazing to just receive a flirty or dirty text...it's an entirely different level to receive something so intimate and personal...and personally, I feel like leaving something to the imagination leaves me wanting more.

My problem is my wife is not nearly as open as I am. Getting her to open up and expose herself is impossible. I've made numerous unsolicited attempts in the past and while the reactions have been favorable, it's never been what I was hoping for and she has never returned the favor, so my attempts have been few and far between.

1 person likes this.
  19. fservice

fservice Members

wow this is a lovely response

1 person likes this.
  20. Men
    Surprisingly
    Are more accomodating
    Which is to say that they are quick to take "requests"
    Whereas, women
    TBH
    I have never requested any specific poses from women
    Wonder why that is?

21. Uncut

Uncut Members

I honestly don't know why men are more accommodateing... but I think women should be too. A womems body is beautiful.

I get a big rush when sharing pics I look forward to people's comments about the pics.

alwaysready1970 and Jty1220 like this.
Tags: