The Rush Of Sharing Pix

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Deleted member 291352, Oct 30, 2016.

1. WisDomOfAge

WisDomOfAge Visitor

Just knowing that a girl wants to see what I have got, is yearning for sight of my hard male appendage is SUCH a turn on... such a rush

Not all women like what men have, even if it’s truly good. Think circumcised, thick an long, gently curved upwards with full veins pulsing up and down its length

2. PattieD your profile pic looks so cute, it would be amazing to get a pic from you. Love the giggle! :)

Ice Wolf and jmadre like this.
  3. I love sharing. The thought that I'm taking a photo that I'm about to send to someone makes me so much harder when I'm stroking it. I love taking videos of myself masturbating and coming hard when I'm about to send it to someone who's requested it.

Mindi, hoo.com and jmadre like this.
  4. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

I like sharing pics if myself..... as long as it's reciprocal and mutual.

5. J_san13

J_san13 Members

Definitely get a rush from sharing naughty pics. I always initiate it when sexting. Can be a bit nerve wrecking but the reward can be awesome. It's a great rush and it makes the sexting more intense for an even greater release afterwards, if you know what I mean.

Mindi likes this.
  6. Grrt

Grrt Senior Member

Yes i do get a bit of a rush ;)

7. Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf Members

This is something I enjoy but only after really getting to know the person. Chating and some safe pix to start and build as we get to know each other. Shareing fantasy stories is fun as well. Any ladies interested can PM.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  8. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Love it. Sending and receiving. As long as there's trust. But I have shown my wife to friends and I know shes shown me to hers. Oh well, spread the joy as they say. Only live once.

alwaysready1970, VeryAnon and Jty1220 like this.
  9. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

How do your friends react? All positive reactions? What kind of pix have you shared with them?

Alonso376 likes this.
  10. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

The wife dabbled in photography years ago. I was her subject. She had film of myself in various positions and undress. Some poses I was totally nude in with no intent of sharing. This was before the digital age. Development was either by mail or the local drug store. I stopped in to pickup several rolls she had dropped off earlier that week. When the attendant handed me the prints she held the package briefly as I grasped it. Our eyes met and she gave me a knowing smile. She also informed me there were certain poses that they were prohibited from developing per company policy. With that she released the package to me. The knowledge that I had been discovered stirred my loins. I felt her eyes watch me as I left the store. Upon examining the prints we found they were all fully developed. Knowing that the attendant had carnal knowledge of my body worked us both into a frenzy. Thirty minutes later we were late for dinner but sated.

DaddysGirl likes this.
  11. Augres

Augres Members

It is a rush and u must trust each other

12. SharingIsCaring

SharingIsCaring Members

I shared pics with my late friend before we passed away, although of course I also shared my wife with him ;)
    I also share some non-nude pics with my cousin who's not that lucky with the ladies. Well, we both share them as wifey also sends him something so now and then, I guess she feels that rush too ;)

13. Splooge

Splooge Newbie

Love sharing doesn't matter who, when, where. If the want to see something I'll show them. I really love when the request a certain pic.

DaddysGirl and Jty1220 like this.
  14. Chuck Burns

Chuck Burns Members

Maybe sometime I can create a suitable selfie to share with you. I can't share it here though so I might have to trouble you to provide email Addy or view it on a more suitable website. it is a rush anticipating the response.

15. Chuck Burns

Chuck Burns Members

The first time I had a woman I was chatting with say she was sending me something special..my heart beat fast and heavy like my chest would explode. I got a titty pic and 10 years later still get the same rush. I guess it makes something not very personal some degree of personal because they are sharing themselves knowing I'm going to masturbate to it. I think she asked for the cock pic from me just to satisfy my desire to show it to her

GillyGal and SharingIsCaring like this.
  16. Mfmca42

Mfmca42 Members

Love to share pics. Of me, and/or my wife!

17. tourguidewv

tourguidewv Members

I like sharing pics of myself. Won't share wife's without her consent. And of course I like getting pics in return.

18. Rednose530

Rednose530 Members

You sound like a fun person to chat with and you're pretty at that.

19. alwaysready1970

alwaysready1970 Members

Love taking pics and sharing with my partner.

20. DaddysGirl

DaddysGirl Members

I just found out about how hot this is especially strangers. It turns me on so much just thinking about it

Tags: