The Run.

Discussion in 'Writers Forum' started by scratcho, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Spectacles

Spectacles My life is a tapestry Lifetime Supporter

That is OK Scratcho. It was like someone shook the etch a sketch. We are all a tad confused.

2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm currently doing re-writing off the net. I just sat down and made it all up as I went, but i think I can improve on LOTS of it--particularly the first few parts and some of the details

that would help flesh out the story. Thanks for all the encouragement as I went along you folks. Everything I have written can be considered the first part of the story. Becky WILL return because I have fun writing about her and her indomitable ways. -------------------Thanks again folks-----------Joel

3. Spectacles

Spectacles My life is a tapestry Lifetime Supporter

Sounds good to me. I have to say I was hoping for a new installment. I really enjoyed reading this Joel.

1 person likes this.
  4. scratcho

Thanks Spectacles. You and the other folks kept me going, for sure. Stay tuned.

5. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

this is just....BRAVO Scratcho, it took me many times to come back and get through the entire story but it was worth it friend. You are a writing fool! Keep up the awesome work!

1 person likes this.
  6. scratcho

Thanks. i enjoyed writing it.