The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Discussion in 'Performing Arts' started by Miss_Tambourine_Girl, May 17, 2004.

1. RaZoRblAdEKiSsEs

RaZoRblAdEKiSsEs Member

have to agree with you there. Magenta is beautiful...ahhhh that red hair! I also have a thing for Frank tho...*licks* yummy.

love.
    chelsea

2. Miss_Tambourine_Girl

Miss_Tambourine_Girl Member

well if Frank would really exist in real world .. i would marry him!
    he's the man of my fucking dreams!

3. RaZoRblAdEKiSsEs

RaZoRblAdEKiSsEs Member

haha nice. :) ill be there to catch the boquet for Rocky! ;)

love.
    chelsea

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I played Riff Raff, Columbia and Magenta in a series of "casts": the organized loons in costume that grab the front of the theatre. Spent five years doing that. "Schlock Treatment" was a waste of time...and I had the Rocky Horror Show in three languages... geez who'd want to see the same movie again and again... I'm off to see the Dead...;P

5. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

ive seen rhps one too many times.. i know the whole movie and all the dances :& my friend and i have rhps nights- lotsa fun!!!! i love frank, shock treatments ok, i do like little black dress!

6. wildfire

wildfire Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

i'm just a masturbater. only seen the movie. they rereleased it on dvd and its got alota extra features and stuff. if i was ever anywhere where i could see it live i would.

7. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I dont even know if it plays out here. I find references for it with web sites....but those sites aint been updated in 2 years......I really could use a Rocky Fix.

8. shadowofthesun

shadowofthesun Member

Oh man....I haven't seen "Rocky Horror Picture Show" in almost.....7 months or some shit!!! I'm WAYYYYY over due! ;) Honestly, I love that movie for it's complete strangeness....and , the main reason, Tim Curry is a fucking sexpistol in that movie!!!!!! WWWWEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOYYYYYY!!!!!!! Oof...Yummbidy yum yum YUM!