the red eyes ?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by piraten, May 22, 2007.

1. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

Ive actually gotten to the point with my parents where they know I smoke weed and are sort of alright with it as long as I keep up my grades. Id still be in trouble if they found weed on me or someting but yesterday I came home from my friends house smelling a little bit like weed and my eyes were completely fucked, but they didn't really care:) :)

Alcon A eyedrops are the best Iv'e ever seen. MUCH better than Visene. Although I have a prescription to other eyedrops that work pretty well to.

2. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

I dont think so. How would drinking water while high make it go away anyways? From my experience i usually stay pretty hydrated all the time so i dont get red eye and if i do its barley noticable. My friend drinks water like a fucking fish and it never affected her high.

3. asilos vulnerado

and for whoever started this thread, as far as not getting caught goes, just don't be stupid about where you hide shit and don't leave anything on your phone or computer that your parents could find. DONT EVER use axe to cover up a smell; you might as well tell your parents youve been smoking. AND don't overdo anything becasue your paranoid, if your smoking outside you don't need axe or anything to cover up the smell, they only time you need anything is if you JUST smoked or hotboxed a room/car or whatever. If your really worried about smell febreze is good and so is rubbing down your cloths with drier sheets (those little cloth things that smell)

4. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

Ah, rhoto v... that shit works wonders.
    My friend told me to put them in my eye once.
    it felt like an ice cube was on my eye and my eye watered forever.

its strong haha

5. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

Rohto V is so strong, hippieatheart did you use Rohto V - ICE or COOL? i have the regular, cool one and thats strong enough. i dont have the balls to try the ice one lol

they're like 7 bucks for this little bottle! thank god wal mart doesn't care if you steal little shit.

6. gratefulvegan

gratefulvegan Member

Let me give you a piece of REAL advice...Tell your damn parents---using visine is just masking the "problem". Smoke up!

7. young_deadhead

thats horrible advice

8. GrapeKrush

GrapeKrush Member

you know you could jsut cut your eyes out with a spoon... or just say the pollen is getting to you.

9. asilos vulnerado

It's not that horrible. Your much better off w/ your parents knowing you smoke and not having to worry about doing all this shit w/ your eyes. I think I said something about this earlier in the thread.

10. young_deadhead

hes asking about visine for a reason because he doesnt want his parents to find out. Odds are they would be pretty upset and he wouldnt have a good time.

11. Splosh

Splosh Member

Also some parents flip, overreact and bam, next thing you know you're in rehab aged 16....

12. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

i'm not sure if it was ice or cool...
    i just know it was rhoto v cause my friend mike talks about it all the time, and he always has it..

all i know is that it burnt the hell outta my eyes when i put them in. lol
    they watered for like 10 minutes but it felt good after

13. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

hahaha i laughed so hard at that. lol its absolutely right- allthough for the last few years - i havent stolen a single thing

14. gratefulvegan

gratefulvegan Member

My eyes get so damn red...I just realized today looking in the mirror...but who cares?