The Reason For A Cum Fetish?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by alexmc69, May 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gdaddyv83

Gdaddyv83 Crossdressing cum whore

I just love it. Since the very first time.I can't get enough even though I swallow so much every day.

KC69, Feelingfrisky99 and Sigma94 like this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Rofl

GLENGLEN likes this.
  3. 6ULDV8theo

6ULDV8theo Visitor

Big throbbing shooting loads for me to enjoy

4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I suppose I have a cum fetish since I've swallowed thousands of loads of fresh cum but for me it's more about the cock...I simply love sucking/orally worshiping a cock and taking it's load in my mouth and swallowing it, to me it's the proper way to suck a man off. To spit it out is a form of rejection in my opinion. Every cock has it's taste, some much better tasting than others but it's never stopped me from swallowing it. Most of the guys I've been with wanted me to swallow it because their wives refused to do so. The one's who didn't request it and I just simply finished him that way were highly turned on that I did.

5. Bi14me

Bi14me Put me on my knees

I lov the taste of cum...just wish it happened more often

KC69 likes this.
  6. Pobept73

Pobept73 Members

My first taste of cum I was a teen and I had not intended to allow him to cum in my mouth. Well he did shoot his cum in my mouth and not knowing what to do with it I swallowed. The real surprise was how much I liked the feel of his dick in my mouth and how much I liked the feel, taste and aroma of fresh cum.

KC69 likes this.
  7. Pobept73

Pobept73 Members

I don't think I have ever had what could be called a 'facial'. I have had a few drops of cum on my face but it was accidental.
    I never have had the desire to have my partner deliberately squirt his cum load on my face.

8. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

How did your wife react when you sucked and swallowed the other guy? Was it planned or spur of the moment?

Back in my youth I had a regular suck buddy for a few years. The first time he came in my mouth I didn't like it much. But over time I grew to loving it, and couldn't wait until the next time. It was a long time ago and I'd sure like to try it again.

I'll eat my own cum while I'm orgasming. If I wait too long I lose interest. When my wife gave me BJs she always swallowed, and I couldn't wait to kiss her. One time I told her I was close, but DONT swallow. Once I was spent I pulled her up to me and French kissed her. Sharing my cum with her on our tongues was so erotic. So whenever she gave me a BJ after that, I didn't have to ask........she just gave my cum right back to me.

Pobept73 likes this.
  9. KC69

KC69 Members

I like it in my coffee.

10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Home Brew..."Star-cocks"...? Hmmm, never tried it.

KC69 likes this.
  11. amb5734

amb5734 Members

Does coffemate have that flavor? Maybe around Valentine's Day?

KC69 likes this.
  12. slayer3737

slayer3737 Members

I've grown to love the taste and texture of cum. But for me, especially as I get a closer and stronger connection to the gay part of myself, and loving it, it's even more about having another man share is essence with me, taking his seed into my body. And it's also about how much he enjoys giving it to me, perhaps because most women wouldn't do that for him, let alone love doing it, like I do, like the majority of bi and gay men do. That is what is so wonderful about the M2M world. So I love giving him that pleasure of emptying his load into my mouth or down my throat, and me lovingly swallowing it all. I also can't wait for the day when I find a guy to go bareback with and for us to share each other's seed deep into our bowels. I am childless and in fact have only vaginally fucked a woman bareback twice in my 59 years, and no woman has ever swallowed my cum, so I think my cum has always been exclusively meant for guys, orally and anally. And my ass is truly meant for another man to breed, as my mouth has been so addicted to for 29 years.

KC69 likes this.
  13. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

To me, when two close buds shoot their thick, hot loads of man-sauce deep inside of each other's tight, manly rumps, creaming the depths of their hot bowels, they are truly BONDED for life.

With me, the best orgasms I've ever had with a woman (regardless of [legal] age) were the times where I was imagining I was impregnating them.

With men, just the thought of another man swallowing my hot load (or me swallowing his) really turns me on big-time.

I really get off jacking to thoughts of deep-throating an older exec-type with his huge cock sticking out of his suit pants, and then me swallowing every inch. and imagining that his huge white-collar cock is almost in my stomach.

I also really get hot picturing the thick, hot jets of my hot jizz spraying the depths of another guy's ass, further bonding us together as one.

And when the guy fucking your ass is pretty well hung, all that prostate-hammering is REALLY going to get you off BIG time!

When another guy is holding tightly to your head, thrusting his hips upwards, making sure your mouth and throat are getting every inch of his thick, throbbing cock.....grunting and moaning and finally, his big, sweaty, hairy balls smacking your chin, finally floods your overstuffed mouth with a masive load of hot, bonding sperm....oohhyeahhhh...

Regards,

John

KC69 likes this.
  14. DonJ

DonJ Senior Member

I was 20 when I had my first experience sucking a guy. He was my age and I remembering how much I enjoyed the taste and texture. I was not able to swallow it all but did try. It was at that point I knew I wanted more. The lady I was dating at the time became my wife and I had to balance both lifestyles.

Later, a friend of mine asked if I had ever swallowed my own cum. I told him I had thought about it, but lost the desire right after I came. He offered to assist by helping me bring my legs over my head and positioning my body so that when I came it went directly in my mouth. I thought it might work so we gave it a go. We were able to get my mouth just a few inches away and he began stroking me. Within minutes I came and was able to watch the cum stream out and go directly into my mouth. I was surprised at the amount and just let it keep filling me without swallowing. The taste was so much better than I expected.

My wife does not know about my other side. She enjoys giving me blow jobs and she swallows it all. She reminded me of this one night during sex when she was on top and thought it was time I learned how I tasted. Her hips took control and I came. After I expended everything in me, she quickly moved up and sat on my face. I dove right in and brought her to a climax. Afterwards she told me she was surprised at my enthusiasm in bringing her pleasure as she was sure I would gag on all of my cum draining out of her into my mouth. She said it did not taste bad to her and was happy I did not mind swallowing my cum, too.

To this day I still swallow my own cum a few times a month, have her on my face after I emptied myself in her, and look forward to the times when I can suck another man and take in all he has.

Not sure it is a fetish, but I do like it.

liquid silk, KC69 and LowHangers like this.
  15. Salo13

Salo13 Banned

I don't think liking cum implies a fetish. Seriously everyone likes breasts but would you say it's a fetish just because you like them and think about them a lot?

KC69 likes this.
  16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've eaten my cream pie from my wife's pussy many times which always brings her to orgasm, so I get both of our fluids when doing so. I've never minded the taste of a man's cum, I've eaten my own as well as hundreds of others. I enjoy it, and I also enjoy that he enjoys knowing I swallowed his load having just sucked his cock.

KC69 likes this.
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.