The real reason men don't like condoms...

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by antoniajasmin, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

The second men can get pregnant they will love condoms.

jmadre likes this.
  2. creamywife

creamywife Banned

I don't like condom either unless I feel unsafe.

3. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'd buy some if I had an old crack that would tolerate me. Problem is---the old cracks around here look as bad as I do!! No sir. Don't like it.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well you take them off when you're peeing.

5. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Did you receive the message about removing the nude nipple as your profile pic. Nudes aren't allowed except in your friends only folders.

6. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

But less embarrassing at the pharmacy when you ask for a pack of B17s

7. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

That is so funny. When our manufacturing company here in the UK advertised for condom testers, you can imagine the response. Little did the poor guys realize that they were going to be sitting in a lab all day, using helium to test the molecular permeability of batches of latex. But I suppose that they could always brag to their mates about their job title. LOL.

8. slickbbb

slickbbb Members

e
    ...could be that...or could be because of the massive loss of physical sensation and mentally knowing that he isnt actually in contact with the person he (hopefully )has strong feelings for or atleast has a strong physical attraction to.....

AnyaZ89 likes this.
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Who cares what men like. If you want to protect yourself make that mofo wear a condom. Easy peasy. If they don't, then they miss out plain and simple. It really bothers me how so many woman are submissive in this aspect. Fuck those asshole you do what's right for you, not him.

10. slickbbb

slickbbb Members

Not if B17 is the smallest size.

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well that's one option if you don't want to wear a condom.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ well you're a lot less likely to have an unwanted pregnancy that way.

i think the STD risk is actually higher with anal. but that footnote would have made the joke rather depressing.

13. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

I don't use condoms but I only have one sex partner and I'm his only. Condoms not only kill the physical sensation but it ruins the emotional aspect too.

14. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Condoms just suck. Thin ones are generally small and difficult to put on. The bigger ones that fit are like wearing an innertube. What I have found is the Magnum Ecstasy condoms are easier to get on, big enough for girth, but thick - however the head area is made baggy, so the head can move around inside the condom during sex and makes up for some of the friction sensation lost with the condom.

15. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I don't understand this whole thing about men and their dislike toward condoms. I enjoy masturbating with a condom on, for example. It doesn't really take away the sensitivity for me, and cleaning up is much easier where you don't have to aim at a wad of Kleenex or paper towel, or whatever you might otherwise use to catch your ejaculate. For that matter, I actually kind of like the feeling of wearing one. But perhaps I'm among the minority here.

16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it's not like they hurt or anything. and they're fine for masturbation. but the inside of a vagina feels infinitely better than the inside of a condom.

17. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Yeah, but to the point where some guys are really adamant about refusing to wear them? That's the part I don't understand. I mean, I totally get that the whole procedure of getting a condom from the pouch and putting it on might be a bit of a pain when you've got things built up to a good point, but that doesn't mean some guys should be jerks about it. By the way, not saying you are, underwear, so you know! :sunglasses:

18. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't agree with that. We just want to cuuuuuuummmm!!!

19. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You can't cum in a condom? I agree though: the marking territory thing is not the reason at all. That's usually done with urine :eek:

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well yeah, guys that straight up refuse to wear them are being unreasonable. but i will definitely try to get permission to go without every time.

21. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I was once behind a mcdonalds in west hollywood and had to use an empty Doritos (cool ranch) bag and rubberband as a condom.