The real 100+ sex partners thread

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Cherea, Nov 25, 2012.

1. CheerleaderGirl

CheerleaderGirl Members

How many partners have you been with? over 50 i would say
    Is it an estimate or did you keep track? Estimate
    If it is an estimate, when did you stop counting? I never really started
    Do you regret any of it? How many bad experiences did you have? A lot of bad experinces
    Do you sometimes question your lifestyle? No
    How have you met most of your partners? School
    What is your sexual orientation? Straight
    How old are you? 17
    Are you a swinger, cuckold/hotwifer, bull, john, sex worker etc.? Are you into bukkakes, group sex or gangbangs? No
    Are you in a relationship? Of what kind? How did you meet your partner(s)? No
    If you don't have a partner, do you wish you could have one? Do you feel empty sometimes? No
    Do you have children? No
    Are you low, middle, or upper income? I don't have a job :/
    What are you politically? Don't care
    What do you do to protect yourself against STDs and pregnancy? Condoms and I'm on birth control
    Have you ever been at risk of violence from cruising for sex? No
    What was the best sex you've ever had? My boyfriend at the time came back home from visiting somewhere for Christmas and my dad was at work so we had sex about 6 times when my dad was out. The first time he came SOOOO much.
    How was the worst sex you've ever had?Probably the first time I had sex.
    Can you tell when you have sex with someone less experienced?
    Do you prefer less experienced people or more? More experienced for having fun only, less experienced because I find it really cute and adorable
    What do you look for in a partner? Confidence, Confidence, confidence
    What kind of sex acts did you discover as you became more experienced? Many different positions and blowjob techniques
    How have you changed as a person since becoming sexually experienced? I feel like I am more fun and outgoing. I am not slutty at all. I make sure that who ever I have sex with, they will not tell anyone, so far no problems.
    When did you realize you were different from most of your friends, family, and coworkers? lol. Never did
    How important is sex to you in relation to other things in your life? Pretty important
    Would you die if you had to be monogamous? Yeah I would
    What`s your favorite sex act? Just plain fucking??
    Are you sexy as fuck? I think so

2. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

How many partners have you been with? 3
    Is it an estimate or did you keep track? It’s an estimate, but it’s a pretty accurate one.
    If it is an estimate, when did you stop counting? Right after my most recent partner.
    Do you regret any of it? How many bad experiences did you have? I do regret some of it. I’ve had two bad experiences.
    Do you sometimes question your lifestyle? Yes.
    How have you met most of your partners? In college.
    What is your sexual orientation? North by northwest.
    How old are you? I’m well beyond warranty.
    Are you a swinger, cuckold/hotwifer, bull, john, sex worker etc.? Are you into bukkakes, group sex or gangbangs? No to all of those listed. I am, however, into MFM threesomes.
    Are you in a relationship? Of what kind? How did you meet your partner(s)? I’m married (37 years and going strong.)
    If you don't have a partner, do you wish you could have one? Do you feel empty sometimes? No.
    Do you have children? No.
    Are you low, middle, or upper income? I’m third shelf from the top, in back, next to produce.
    What are you politically? Very, very disappointed.
    What do you do to protect yourself against STDs and pregnancy? Barbwire and anti-personnel mines.
    Have you ever been at risk of violence from cruising for sex? No.
    What was the best sex you've ever had? Every time I’ve cum and many where I haven’t.
    How was the worst sex you've ever had? That’s an oxymoron.
    Can you tell when you have sex with someone less experienced? Yup. All my partners have had less experience that me.
    Do you prefer less experienced people or more? Dunno. I’ve never been with anyone who had more experience.
    What do you look for in a partner? A pulse.
    What kind of sex acts did you discover as you became more experienced? Oral sex mainly.
    How have you changed as a person since becoming sexually experienced? I’ve confirmed that there are better ways to have sex than using my left hand.
    When did you realize you were different from most of your friends, family, and coworkers? I’m different than everybody. So is everyone else!
    How important is sex to you in relation to other things in your life? On a scale from black to white, sex is about a six.
    Would you die if you had to be monogamous? I’ll die regardless of what I am!
    What`s your favorite sex act? Anything involving tropical fruit and a harmonica.
    Are you sexy as fuck? No, but I’ll fuck anything that’s sexy!

1 person likes this.
  3. Sonja1970

Sonja1970 Members

I can be when needed

hippiemom420 and Jimi Smacks like this.