The Rainbow Gathering in 2012 will be in.....

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by A Girl Named Sandoz, Jul 17, 2011.

1. OlderWaterBrother

OlderWaterBrother May you drink deeply Lifetime Supporter

Hope to see you all there. [​IMG]

2. 603Hippie

603Hippie Guest

Come to New Hampshire this year. That would be amazing!

3. JOESD2300

JOESD2300 Member

Got to go in 82' and 94'. Tennessee/Kentucky area would be nice this year.This will be the first time going for my 12 and 14 year old kids.

4. Tripstacy

Tripstacy Member

North Carolina! This would be an unbelievable experience, I hope to be lucky enough to take part one day

5. road runner

road runner Member

Dont justify the feds and Laws prencence no search without search warrent learn and know yo rights seat belts and insur Peace 2012 nationals

6. Awake but dreaming

Awake but dreaming Guest

I just found this forum looking up the Rainbow Gathering.
    I have never been but heard about it from a friend of mine who has been to one.
    Any word yet on the location?

7. A Girl Named Sandoz

A Girl Named Sandoz Member

Karin Zirk just posted this info on her blog:

For those flying to the gathering

"I have it from a reliable source that flying into Knoxville, Tennessee would put a person within a few hundred miles of the sites that are under serious consideration for this year's gathering. Keep in mind that I used plural as in multiple sites are still under consideration. The location of Spring Council is not finalized yet and may be a bit further".

8. Awake but dreaming

Awake but dreaming Guest

Thank you very much for this info!
    I hope to see many of you there:sunny:

9. Alice&Stef

Alice&Stef Guest

Hello!

We’re Alice and Stef, two young film makers who work for the progressive film company Current TV over here in London.

We’re both really interested in the Rainbow Gathering and would love to film parts of this year’s gathering to give an open view of what Rainbow People believe in and what these gatherings are all about.

We’re arriving a week early, because we’re hoping to meet some people before the gathering and perhaps film their story and reasons behind attending.
    We heard that at each annual gathering a birth, a death and a wedding occurs?Does anyone know anything of the wedding that will be taking place - or the families involved.. or even anyone that might be interested in taking part in our documentary?
    Any info would be greatly appreciated!
    Thank you for your time!
    Alice and Stef x

10. Batanz

Batanz Guest

HELLO, I WOULD LOVE IT AND WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF ANYONE CAN KEEP ME INFORMED ON TO WHERE THIS YEARS GATHERING WILL BE??:daisy:

11. sage

sage Member

Please inform me too!

12. stanski

stanski Member

I would love to find out about where the gathering is as well, any tips on how to find out? Really been wanting to go to one but I have ~no contact with the community yet and really am not sure how it works :-(. I feel like the little kid at recess picked last lol

13. JOESD2300

JOESD2300 Member

Wow.Finding some great youtube vidios of last years gathering.

14. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

15. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

i just got fired today. i will be going wherever necessary to be with my family n____n

16. Big Guy 6165

Big Guy 6165 Guest

What exactly is the rainbow family?

17. DIABOLICALDEITY

DIABOLICALDEITY Guest

All people of any color, religion, race, that see we are all ONE TRIBE. :love: I could direct you to more info but the welcomehome site is down! Anybody Know WHY? :(

18. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

The site being down makes me assume unhappy things. I think there was another website too...

19. JOESD2300

JOESD2300 Member

Site is back up.We are going to Christiana,Tennessee to get close to the yet undetermined site of this years gathering.Time to get together with family.Everyone is welcome to camp at Hippie Hill in Christiana.See you there.

20. Elleinad00

Elleinad00 Guest

I'm really hoping the gathering will be in the Appalachian Mountains this year!! Otherwise, I won't be able to go! :(

My friends and I have been planning to go for months now. I'm starting to get pretty excited to go. It'll be a huge disappointment if the gathering is in New Hampshire..

:peace: