The Psychology Of The Media "attacking" Trump

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Pressed_Rat, Aug 23, 2017.

1. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Ok, well, I grew up with the Donald too... Atlantic City, Manhattan, all that is in my back yard.

He's no fucking good.

Meliai, Eric! and Tyrsonswood like this.
  2. juggawatta

juggawatta Love

Americans have been in peril for decades, suffering attacks from outside and from within. Americans are a troubled people and no president will ever be the messiah. God installed Donald Trump who was - in clear and in evidenced matter of fact - destined for presidency.

What I admire about Donald Trump is his bravery. He made it very clear - while presidency lofted about him 3 decades ago - that he didn't want to be president but because he truly loves this country he would be willing to step up to the plate to do what he felt confident he could do. He was visibly scared shit when he stepped into the White House and into his official role as the President of The United States of America.

That, is legacy.

I'm not saying he's perfect. I certainly do not worship him or look to him as savior. The reality is that he is where he belongs, we were spared the female Clinton (thank God) and this country's problems are dire and have been so long before he, or even Barack Obama, became president.

Comey. Russia. Clinton. Media. What a nightmare, and I'm not willing to demonize and vilify DONALD! DONALD! DONALD! DONALD!

It's dishonest to do so.

Jimi Smacks likes this.
  3. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

But all of this shit is getting really old and annoying as hell. 2years left, maybe more, of this nonsense.

Meliai likes this.
  4. deleted

deleted Visitor

6yrs..

SpacemanSpiff likes this.
  5. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

As for conspiratorial news-making , it takes about two weeks to develop an item . In the beginning it
    is reported as a negative and iffy speculation , then this proceeds to being established as a condemning
    fact . Word by word this transformation is by design .

Very clever , huh .
    Do you listen for diabolical word-play ?

juggawatta likes this.
  6. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

GAWD, I HOPE NOT!

The US cannot take another 4 years of his circus.

But at least you and other Trumpsters will be happy.

I would really want to get the hell out of this country if it comes to be. Being here now is hard enough.

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Trump caught wind of the Donald Trump Score Card thread and his ego cant take it so he's taking a break from twitter to defend himself on HF

Deidre likes this.
  8. juggawatta

juggawatta Love

Lol

I don't twit. Can't stand Twitter. I'm orange but definitely not a man, and definitely not the president.

9. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Lol!

10. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, that's why I figured maybe more. Now is the perfect time for an alien invasion!!

11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Nice try! But that's what I would say as well if I was lurking here as the president

12. juggawatta

juggawatta Love

Did you see me and my new friend, Kim? I made him act like a silly girl meeting her boyfriend for the first time. I'm so hard right now I needa take me home and put me up against the wall.

13. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Not sure if this a joke post or not. God picks Trump? You right wingers and your bible thumping.

14. juggawatta

juggawatta Love

No, not a joke. I'm Holy. It's another word for scientifically factually true.

15. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Americans should be embarassed of that theatre performance.

16. juggawatta

juggawatta Love

It wasn't too bad, could've been much worse. Kim was obviously like a girl picked for prom or something.

17. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

The man has advocated sexual assault against women, cheated on all of his wives, has committed fraud and run multiple businesses into the ground. I guess you could argue that he is a good president, but calling him a good person is a stretch. But, to each their own.

18. juggawatta

juggawatta Love

He should absolutely be held responsible for the things he says and does, just like you and me and everybody else. The #metoo movement is sort of a big thing so Trump certainly isn't in a league of his own. Except that, he's the president. Bill Clinton is a nastier person than Donald or even if they were equally rotten to the core of their dicks, Donald actually is a better person in my eyes. And when I look at Trump's presidency, keep in mind that I'm thinking of a foundation laid 30 years ago which very few people ever talk about.

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

20. juggawatta

juggawatta Love

Good thing I'm not looking for approval and acceptance of I'd be sitting on the curb waiting for a bus outta town lol.

Love the squirrels <3