The Psychology Of The Media "attacking" Trump

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Pressed_Rat, Aug 23, 2017.

1. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed and Confused Staff Member

What NPR administrative announcement?

2. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

The broadcast was very odd and about a year ago - on the raaa dee oh . 91.1 FM

3. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed and Confused Staff Member

Yeah, so what was it and where can I hear it?

4. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Perhaps the NPR Ombudsman could assist your quest . Taken by surprise , I did not record it and cripey - once I was a
    disciplined public radio producer . I do listen carefully though ... and if it's any comfort I do hallucinate sfx sometimes .

5. Meliai

Meliai Senior Member

I listen to NPR news every morning and I think they're pretty fair. They usually make a point to interview both a left and a right leaning perspective, I frequently turn it on in the morning to hear this or that Republican senator being interviewed. They do ask tough questions but that's the whole point of journalism.

1 person likes this.
  6. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

NPR is very clever ... and pretty . Nipper is their pet name .

7. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

Has anyone noticed that NPR talks about Israel on a daily basis? Just an observation.

8. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Watching MSNBC on TV, they are obsessed with Donald Trump.

9. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

NPR is propaganda like all other news. However, it's merely presented in a less sensationalized, more intellectual (or should I say pseudo-intellectual) and unbiased manner, though clearly it is very much left-leaning.

Anyway, my point stands about the media "attacking" Trump. Really it's not an attach as such, because it merely emboldens the side that is in support of him, while creating the necessary polarization and divisiveness that's required in these times in order to keep people asleep as they fight among themselves while they argue over trivial matters disseminated by the media.

There is a lot Trump can be attacked for, because the guy puts his foot in his mouth a lot and plays the role of a buffoon. However, the whole Russia thing is the epitome of a fake news story.

10. There's so many people who are attacking Trump over social media that now it's starting to get ridiculous. I tend to stay out of it mostly because I think it's a waste of time and energy.

Anything that's going on in the world: weather it's an actor, actress or anyone doing something will have a domino affect and so many people will comment on it and they'll end up attacking each other over a simple comment.

I'm starting to hate Facebook due to this. Thankfully I stay off of it and only look at there when someone messages me.

11. It's a ratings ploy.

12. mr_sammystrong

mr_sammystrong New Member

Its all apart of his marketing plan. The man is a great business man and truly understands the power of the media. Terrible person but he knows how to use and take full advantage of what he has