the proper way to grow

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by stonerman420, May 12, 2004.

1. stonerman420

stonerman420 Member

I wanna start growning and i've tried it before and it didn't turn out very well (the plant only got about 5 inches tall) and i was wondering how to grow it outdoors cuse i have no clue how to. I just put it in some soil in a bucket and thats all so i need some help.

2. StonyTheStoner

StonyTheStoner Member

Eh, First off once you planted it, make sure its in a decent area, where it will get plenty of sunlight ect, ect... But also make sure to give it the proper nutrients and control PH level, don't over water it while its still in it's seedling process, seedlings don't need as much water as they do when they start sprouting leaves, There is also a period when the plant slows, to stops, in it's growing drastically during early stages, during this time the plant is kinda switching over to a diffirent growing stage, if that makes any since

Also make sure you get good seeds, the ones out of bags are usually messed up, or, not worth growing.

3. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

the ones from the bag should be fine. They are produced the same way "good" seeds are. also you can get a shit load of info here at: www.OverGrow.com

4. garf12

garf12 Member

I would recommend http://www.emeryseeds.com/ for a seed bank. Hes got some really good strains, and he also is a big supporter of POT-TV, and a big pot activist, so I think it is good to support him.

If your going to take the trouble to grow you might as well get some seeds that you know are good, and so you can know what strain you are growing.

Emery Seeds also has a store at the BC Marijuana Book Store if you are in Vancouver, BC. Thats where marijuana man from POT-TV works also, I'd love to be able to make it up there some time.