The Priest told me....

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by NeonNikolai, Jul 4, 2006.

1. C123-473

C123-473 Member

True - in some respects. The body has great potential to heal itself.

Hypnotized people have developed welts when they were told they were being burned, and placebos can work.

Is it the ability to will things into existence? Quantum physics suggests that we change the properties of light through observation of its travel. So, how far can we create our own existence?

Believing you heard a tree fall in the woods won't get you any lumber. But when it comes to controlling our own bodies, I think we have a lot more potential than we know.

Psychic or religious healing of others is a matter of convincing the "patient" of the "doctor's" abilities.

Yes, I know there are such things as remote viewing, and I am not ruling out conncections between people. I am just pessimistic about the possiblities of manipulating people's physical wellbeing from afar.

2. The Guardian

The Guardian Member

Well, your not the only one. My mother let me read her journal from when I was younger. I was like 5 years old at the time. In the journal she stated that I had knowledge of people's ability to heal with their hands, even though I had never been introduced to the concept.