The Potion

Discussion in 'Poetry' started by innocentpoison333, Jan 27, 2005.

1. innocentpoison333

innocentpoison333 Member

Far away long ago there was a thought, a lovely thought called "Love". "Hmm, Love what is that?" said Hate. "Is it something according to Fait?" Fait said "Aye, tis my doing. Love is something for the screwing. screwing around with people's hearts. Love will tear humans apart." "Ah," said Hate "May I join this terrible blow?" "Why yes Hate you can play apart, hmm where should we start." "Ah yes a pinch of lust, passion, and desire, and some sprits of inner fire." "Good job," said Hate "May I combine all the feelings I call mine? "Why yes," said Fait "Twould be my honor." Hate smiled as he threw in some pain, and strain. "Jealousy will do, a bit of selfishness to, and misery through and through." All of a sudden there was a gust of wind and in came Sin. "Sin" said Fait, "What are you doing?" Sin said "I am here for the screwing." "Ah," said Hate "Twould be nice for you to add some of your spice." Sin concocted a bitter mixture, one not nice, one of a painful device. "Adultery Cheating, Suspiscion and Lies! How bout some sexual frusteration that would make grown men cry! And oh how about a craving for sex. Aye I do say my potions is the best." Fate, Hate, and Sin exchanged glances, and began to put humans in trances. Love is the most bitter sweet feeling, painful, more so then the rest. Surely they did their best. Now they sit and look at their mess. "Ahh," they sigh "We are truely blessed.

2. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

that is simply genius. i LOVE it. how on earth did you come up with such a concept that flows and rhymes like it does? its wonderful. and now im gushing.

3. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

It was brilliant. Kind of a pessimistic view on love though.

4. KarmaComa

KarmaComa Member

Absolutely wonderful! I'm so impressed by this. I love it!

5. innocentpoison333

innocentpoison333 Member

Im glad you guuys liked it... hehe *blush* I made it up at 1 in the morning a couple weeks ago, just random thoughts. :)

6. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Most of my best ideas come late at night or at least when my brain's on idle (like at church)

7. innocentpoison333

innocentpoison333 Member