The possibility becomes more real...

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by WoodstockChild, Mar 12, 2008.

1. WoodstockChild

WoodstockChild Intrepid Traveler!

I think an LSD trip is in my near future. I've managed to come across two connections that I trust, one is solid (as in she can get the acid for dead sure) but costs more and the other is iffy but will probably cost less. Acid has been at the top of my list of drugs I want to try and I'd leap on the chance to get a hold of some. Now it's all down to money. Soon as I get the money I'll have the acid. Exciting, eh?
    I've done recreational doses of DXM, diphenhydramine and morning glory seeds recently but nothing you can compare to an acid trip.
    Is there a huge difference between 1 and 2 hits (experience wise). What do I need to know before I embark on this psychedelic journey...

2. MiNdTrIp

MiNdTrIp Member

mediate man, relax and ready your self. make sure your ready mentally. its the most amazing experience ever, but you have to be ready.

and I would take 2. 1 doesn't do a whole lot and 2 is usually a good first time dose.

3. EnlightenMe

EnlightenMe Member

Meditation does wonders for calming the mind before a trip. You're probably going to get a lot of responses like this but just make sure you are in a safe comfortable environment with a "baby sitter" to make sure you stay hydrated and happy.

Something that I did with my first time was let go of ALL expectations (e.g. "Am I going to see an elephant run through the room?!" "Will I think I can read minds?"). It really made the experience an absolutely incredible one.

4. Vance van vandervan

Vance van vandervan Member

It takes years to learn how to properly meditate. Just make sure you have a clear schedual beforehand and avoid any authority figures.

1-2 hits isnt enough really for a trip-sitter, they can often take away from your own experience.

5. MiNdTrIp

MiNdTrIp Member

^^

its doesn't take years to learn how to meditate properly. I very simple breathing meditation can be learned in easily and its not complicated at all.

and you should always have a trip sitter your first time. everyone reacts differently to cid, so until you know how you act, have a sitter.

6. Vance van vandervan

Vance van vandervan Member

im talking Transcendental Meditation.

not many people can accomplish that.

Instead of meditating before a trip id suggest sleeping and resting for a full day.

7. MiNdTrIp

MiNdTrIp Member

Transcendental Meditation will of course take years and isn't worth it. but just a simple meditation will do fine, especially while your tripping.

and yes, getting a lot of rest is excellent for a good trip!

8. WoodstockChild

Yay! I'm going to talk to her today and see when this can all happen.

9. EnlightenMe

EnlightenMe Member

Good luck.
    Let us know how it goes :)

10. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

u still have those meditation things i sent ya?

trip with other trippers, dont trip alone
    have some1 there with u..they said 1-2 isnt enough to need a trip sitter, well i beg to differ, ive seen complete freakouts on 1 single hit more then a couple times
    its rare yes, and granted they wernt the most mentaly stable
    but still lsd is powerful and anything can happen
    i think its weaker these days though..
    used to be 1 would have ya flyin, 2 would be a real strong dose..and 5 or more a megadose
    today seems like 2 is weak compared to 1 from a dozen years ago

dont smoke pot till your sure u can handle the trip..a few hours in..cause pot will throw the trip into hyperdrive..and make things 10 tijmes crazier

remember vitamins c and b complex can be used to bring u down if needed

11. WoodstockChild

I don't think I'll freak out.
    Actually I'm fairly confident that I won't, especially since I'm not even nervous about tripping. I'm just going to go with it and deal with it best I can.

12. MiNdTrIp

MiNdTrIp Member

^^

you should always be careful your first time. what you may think won't happen could happen. its always good to be on the safe side. ;)

13. LSD ASAP

LSD ASAP Member

Be safe and calm as much as you can be. It helps if you just continue having nice time with your friends and forget about poping it. Money doesn't really matters that much if you know what you are getting and if it makes you feel more safe.

14. CautiousTripper

CautiousTripper Member

I agree with this post. Just make sure you're doing it for the right reasons if you want a good trip =]

15. WoodstockChild

Either this Saturday or next Friday most likely. Depends on who I get it from.