The place for gemini's to chill out, talk about what ever and etc

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Thethirdbenjamin, May 10, 2004.

1. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

had a good mornings sleep and not grumpy at all.

2. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

Today must be a shitty day for Geminis, at least for this one. i have the worst world veiw at the moment.....of course I didn't get nearly enough sleep last night.....today I feel somewhat vulnerable economically.

3. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

wich signs drive you nuts??? right now you probibly can tell that i'm extremely pissed of at LEO's.

Maybe its a sign things???

4. A Clockwork Orange*

A Clockwork Orange* Member

5. crummyrummy

yes, scorpios drive me nuts....but thats ok, nuts is good.

6. seamonster66

Any other Gems feel nervous this week? (as i open a beer)I felt like I might have to hide in the mountains last night, just general uneasiness.

7. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I don't normally get extra hours i'm normally a weekender,

i was like LoL... what am i doing there,what do they want me to do,why do i have a shift today, why there not rating my performance, why i better do a good job.

8. crummyrummy

yesterday was a rotton day for this gemini...but I got my new PC and that was a happy thing.

9. HoneySuckleBlue

HoneySuckleBlue Cosmic Artist

Seamonster...Nirgal and I were just talking about this. I'm a Gemini and I've been feeling like i was tripping!! (not just a general uneasiness...but close)

My mind's been racing and I've had this feeling of huge impendingness. My heart was racing and it felt like I'd just fallen, but I was sitting still... till last night and the tension broke and fell through like good spring storm.

I still feel it but it's not tingling in my abdomin any more it's just in my shoulders and cheeks. It's almost like that stryctnine feeling you get from doses.

Has it been for like the last week?

Did you have strange and vivid dreams?

Oh, yeah. HI my name is Kim and I am a Gemini.

10. Enonemouse

Enonemouse Happy Wanderer

Crap Crap Crap

Thats how I have felt. Just spent 3 days in hospital for my back. I just want to crawl under a rock a die. All the Spice is gone out of my life at the minute and I have nothing to look forward to. You know how it goes.

Love & Serious Pain and Sadness
    EnonEmouse

11. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I mean its not like one day you wake up and the next morning your paralized??

things have to happen for that to happen.

Don't take me wrong but that house you where looking forward to moving into??? have you actually visted it??

because my mom was saying she works for a gov department, and she saying an ambaseder bought a house there in ottawa without actually seing it.

12. Enonemouse

House is gone so I can't worry about that. I have all my family in on it and they all know exactly what I want so I trust them not to get me into something I hate. I have seen about 45+ pictures of the place and had it checked by builders etc and it was all cool. But its gone so no more thinging about it.

As for the back I have 2 prolapsed discs which if I move in the wrong way or slip I could cause some serious problems that could be permanent which is why the quick admit to hospital on wednesday. Had a nasty accident last may and still not better. Oh well shit happens and life gies on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love & Problems
    EnonEmouse

13. Enonemouse

I am feeling a bit better but still can't do much. I am not still following doctors orders and I am up and about a bit. I have found it better as staying in bed made me so stiff and sore. Any hope things could be getting better for us soon?????? If so how soon as I really want a house and a life.

Love & Pouting
    EnonEmouse

14. Tiny dancer

Tiny dancer Member

I have met many geminis in my life....they have all been big talkers. I, myself a gemini, however, am a very reserved (or maybe just repressed), "shy" girl....always have been. I am very expressive in many ways....but i am pretty socially inept. Other than not being very vocal, i carry all the other traits of a typical gemini. Anyway, i just thought it might be interesting to throw than in.

15. seamonster66

Quote: Oh, yeah. HI my name is Kim and I am a Gemini.

Sorry for the long delay, hello to Kim and all late may-most of june people. My birthday is on June 3 and my name is Gary.

I've sensed that impending doom feeling, but mostly with others around me . I have felt very in tune with other peoples mindset lately, like I knoiw when they feel like leaving a place, or a conversation is dull to them.

i'm usually walking the line between very social, and completely hermit like. lately it has been more to the hermit side. I've been kind of restless lately. I awake on a warm spring day and wish I was on my way to someplace else. I've been trying to plan some trips within the next few months to create something....

16. Enonemouse

Thats it you go it in one!!!!!!! I am either a wall flower or a chatter box but nothing in the middle. Also I too am restless but I am going on a long trip for a perm change in location. I am leaving England after living here for over 10 years and 3 in Germany before that to return to my roots in Canada. Scary but necessary too.

Love & Understanding
    EnonEmouse

17. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I'm in the middle if its people i don't know all be shy, but if its people i do know then all normally say hello and talk, but sometimes there are exceptions like that time i saw my teacher at the grocery store, i pretend not to know him.

Keep in mind no two gemini are exactly the same, geminis might have similar traits but they won't be 100% simmilar.

18. ssrikant

ssrikant Member

Hi folks,

i am new to this forum and after under taking the daunting task of reading (almost) entire thread , I find myself in the same shoes as every one here is..... am bit worried about that..but can't do a damn thing about it ! can i ?

Recently I heard my friend sayin that most gemini get settled late in life..( i mean marriage and stuff like that..) atleast in my case its seems to be true

Anywayz did u guyz ever feel like people around you know in and out of you while you don't know a damn bit about them even after staying with them for a long time ...i wonder y gemini's are demonified while they actually are most humble creature in this world, are we not guyz and gals ?

;)
    -Sri

19. Enonemouse

Well I have to say I still am not settled and I am almost 43 so don't hold your breath. I am moving half way around the world again in August and leaving everything but my two youngest children behind to start all over again so I wonder when later in life really is. I figure about 90 or so as I doubt I will ever stop wanting to change things in my life.

Love & Laughter
    EnonEmouse

20. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

She took science, she then wanted to go into forensic science, she then changes over to nursing and now shes changing over to vet. and animal care

same thing with me I was thinking of 3D animation, changed over to TV and i'm now thinking about business. Possibly teaching afterwards.

I heard that gems do well in busines as well as media and education.

So i'm not settled either am I.