The place for gemini's to chill out, talk about what ever and etc

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Thethirdbenjamin, May 10, 2004.

1. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I rember in the orginaly forums Enonemouse created a thread for all the gems to hang out in i thought it whould be nice to bring it back up again.

That plus i like the fact how she created it for the one thing gems do best at talk, i shouldn't say but i called a friend of mine unfortunitly he wasn't home guess you ansered it this sister, i then started talking to his sister for about 2 hours right before i hanged up i asked her are you a gemini??

she said yah, it made since right, besides i find that gemini girls talk a lot more then the guys, i talk a lot but i think gem girls talk a lot more then me.

by the way i don't know if you noticed some of the new features in the
    whats going on/Who's Online you can actually see which users are online and which forums there at and what there doing.

2. Enonemouse

Enonemouse Happy Wanderer

I will agree I do like to talk a lot. Or type or what ever. The new forums are starting to grow on me I have to say. I sure like a lot of the new features and once we get all settled and Skip gets the personal forums back and things it will be cool. I love the fact that I can have my own little mouse avatar that I have wanted for so long.

As for gemini things are still crap for this one. The house that was so close to being mine fell through at the last minute so I am back to being homeless when I hit Canada. Why is just when you think things might finally start gettin better something blows it all to pieces. Are gemini's doomed for life? It sure seems like it.

Glad you created this thread I was going to but hadn't got around to it yet.

Well Ben how goes the Warhammer? You makin those buildings and bunkers and pillboxes you where talking about?

Enough for now

Love & Laughter
    EnonEmouse

3. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I just got to paint them add some detail,

what do you mean that the house your where intending to stay at fell throught, i thought you where staying with family?????

moving on to cusp i know i heard that if you born +5 /-5 days before or after a new sign chances are you will have traits from both signs.

my manager was born on may 20th and he was diging a gemini girl born on june 18th, i figured she was gem she wears glasses you know, a tell atail sign

anway i'm just saying any simlarites to your hubby, because last week they broke it off.

Normally i shouldn't care but he's one of the good managers and he's been going around the store asking for help, so i said "astrology might be up the your alley"

4. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I started there thought it whould be great then i met that fellow coworker you i'm always bitching about.

5. Enonemouse

Well lets see. We both wear glasses. His birthday is May 27th (he was due on the 16th if that makes a difference he was a late baby) so not a cusp really but he is so not gemini that I am sure something is up there. I am on the 20th of June and tend to be some of both Gemini and Cancer (I think at least) you would probably be a better one to tell me as I still haven't managed to get my head around it all.

I will give you a brief desciption of me and see what you think.

When I love, I love with my whole heart and am completely devistated if things go wrong, which is why all this that is happening is eating me up inside. Hurt me bad (has to be really really bad) and you will never forget it. I will hold a grudge forever and a day if you really really use me or hurt me bad. I will place the curse of the fleas of a thousand camels to infest your armpits sort of thing. I am a very crafty (as in I do crafts) person and will give most any craft a try and I enjoy doing about 20 to 30 different ones currently. Which brings me to the next trait I am easily bored and have to keep very busy and on the go all the time. I tend to jump from task to task without much of a break. I only sleep at most 4 hours a night most nights. However in matters of the heart I am not so easily bored and find it hard to let go even when I know deep down it is over. (like now). I enjoy teaching and was so sad that I hadn't figured this out earlier in my life as I didn't start teaching until I was in my 30's

I see there is a place for personal forums at the bottom of the home page but I can't figure out how to create one yet. I am a supporter so I sould be able to???? Hopefully soon so I can get Mouse's house back up and running.

Now for the house thing. I was in the middle of buying a house where I will be moving and it all went down the shitter. Long long story might try to tell it to you sometime!!??!!

Love & Laughter
    EnonEmouse

6. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

same here with the grudges, i can be crafy as well and i'm not the type one whould suspect as people usally see my good side, with the sleep well i have an ever changing cycle all sleep one day for 4 hours the next day 8 hours.

When i started working there i was orginally on cash didn't like it thought it was borning, thought i whould do better in maintance department moving around the building, and they seam to agree.

My manager he is sorta a mix breed between taurus and gemini but mostly a gemini, he jokes a lot like a gemini, he plays games a lot like a gemini he's the person who got me into warhamer, he's also got the logic of gemini thats how he came to the conclusion he was being cheated on and he talks like a gemini.

Oh and when it comes to meeting and greating people, no wonder they made him the service manager.

Now the gemini girl he was after shes kinda moody, she can quickly smile and then turn it into a quick fraun, shes kinda airry and she enjoys a laught here and there.

I've seen her when shes moody and i've seen there when she smiles, sometimes i can catch a quick chat with her but not always.

7. Enonemouse

Wrong crafty Ben!!!!!

I meant mine in as I do a lot of different craft things. The other is not so much me. I do have a sly side but it doesn't come out too often. I do have a way of getting my own way one way or the other but I am up front about it 95% of the time. I think the word I am looking for is pushy!!!

Love & Giggles
    Enonemouse

8. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

Intresting thought, i was also wonder i noticed you born the same day as fleassy do you have anything in common??

I have a friend of mine born a day older then me we have some similar gemini traits but theres alot of difrrences also

9. Enonemouse

I have to say I don't know enough about Fleasy to say but we get along well on the forums!!!

Love & Laughter
    EnonEmouse

10. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

Gemini's like to talk? So I am not abormal? Holy shite.....I so didnt know that. I know I never shut up.......silence bothers me. 22 may for thems that cares. The two times I allowed my chart to be done, I supposedly had all air signs...what does that mean exactly?

11. Enonemouse

Hee hee your an air head!!!!!

No really I have no clue wait for Ben to come back he is seriously clued up on all this shit. he is so good to know if you want to know something to do with astrology.

He told me to try out www.astro.com/horoscopes on the old forums it may be of help for you as well.

Love & Laughter
    EnonEmouse

12. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

Heck theres someone alot better then me but i don't know if she ever came back from the orginaly forums ther name is grainola, she was tarrot reader i don't know if she came back or not.

Rally you have all the air signs, i have both aquarious and gemini in me sometimes i notice that they go hand in hand.
    you know combining gemini logic and aquarious analysing.

you must be one smart coockie then if you have all the air signs in you,
    You must have logic,analysing and libra thinking.

13. crummyrummy

See, the whole world might change, but those threaders you liked, stay the same.

14. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

Litteraly all take your word, how did you get 100 posts in less then 3 days??

mad talking.

15. crummyrummy

um, well before skip took away all the word games off the game thread me and fractal did some mad word posting.

16. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I think he should have specified exaclty the rules for the games forum before he did what he did, i thought its okay as long as its game related.

besides geminis like games.

17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i thought the one thing gemmini's did better then the members of any other sign was get allong with outher members of our own sign. that and visualizing things in our immagination.

i do tend to run off at the keyboard, but that's only in the city of the mind,
    in the five houses of the earth i hardly ever open my mouth. um well that's maybe not exactly always.
    but when i'm with citizens of the four houses of the sky, well words are hardly needed there, other then here, where it's all words or mostly.

18. crummyrummy

I understand his cuurent point, my involvement was base on "it was allowed for so long before", well that and it was fun. I feel I can post less and still be a happy Gemini....do any of you guru's thinkother wise...cuzz if not I am so just gonna cruise........

19. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

Your not still grumpy about the games froum are you, all give it week if your anything like me all stop be pisssed off by the third week.

20. Enonemouse

Play nice children!!!!

Now what happened in the games forum? tell me allllllll about it!!!

Love & Laughter
    Mummy Mouse (aka EnonEmouse)