The Piano man...

Discussion in 'People' started by verseau_miracle, Aug 22, 2005.

1. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

Is it just me whos fascinated by the story of the guy who was found washed up on the beach in Britain, and who didnt speak for months but just played the piano?...Ive just seen on the news that "the mystery has been solved", because he suddenly started talking in German and telling them he needs to go home to Germany. He claims he was trying to commit suicide on that beach...But what i want to know is, why have we just let him go?...the guys remained totally silent for the past 3 months or so...isnt that a sign of some kind of mental illness? And what if he tries to kill himself again?...And has he really got a family in Germany? I need to know these things! Plus, he was pretty good lookin...how does someone that beautiful end up washed up near Kent, of all places? I know id take him in, if i found him.

Anyway, i recon a film could be made about this man. Anyone know any more about what happened to him?

Love-Maxi.Xx

2. TooMuchTheMagicBus

TooMuchTheMagicBus Member

I agree the whole situation is totally crazy. I mean, how do you just not talk for 3 months? and I'm sure there has to be a far out story behind it all, I definitely agree a movie could be made about this cat, if we just found out what really happened.

3. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

'Poetic licence' clearly would need to be considered when making a film..not hard for Hollywood.. Tom Hanks is i am sure auditioning as we speak.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/kent/4177530.stm

4. hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby Yowzers!

I've heard that he seemed some kind of a professional deaf-mute who would pull tricks like that so he could enjoy free food and lodging for a while until going again and trying somewhere else...

5. drew172

drew172 Senior Member

maybe he just wanted something different than what he had...he could just be like hippie...

6. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

His 'issues' are within the link above.

7. random_spontaneosity

random_spontaneosity Member

aparetnly he cant play piano very wellat all,he drew a picture coz thats whathe thought of first. and someone said he worked withmentally illpatients and pickedup their traits and sofooled everyone.

this guy just too strange.

im gona read the link now.

8. xdaisy71x

xdaisy71x Member

They already did lol. Well I guess even people with mental illnesses got rights and since he didn't try to kill himself in the 3 month I guess he deserves another shot at life.