The Pessimist

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Evergreen22, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Evergreen22

Evergreen22 Guest

I guess my confession is that I sometimes lose hope in things.

Take humanity, for example. I don't that think that humans will ever achieve world peace and clean up their act enough to fix this planet. I think that someday Earth will die because of our actions.

I also sometimes generalize things, though I shouldn't. Like with people, I often say that I don't like people and try to avoid them because I see humans as horrible creatures. I only see all the bad things we've done, and rarely the good. I know of it, yes, but it seems to fade into the backgrounds of my mind pretty often. When people ask me why I'm so quiet, I sometimes answer that I just don't like people - they make me nervous and sad.

I wish I didn't think these things, because I think that they may stop me from trying to help the world as I grow older. But as of now, I still want to help the world. I still want to help other people. Because, even though it may not fix the world, at least I can make its last days a bit better.

2. Ely North

Ely North Member

That's pretty depressing. You should seek Jesus. Or maybe some heroin.

3. Wolfman's Brother

Wolfman's Brother Member

or weed

4. Ely North

Ely North Member

Judging by her avatar and user name, I assumed she was already a weed smoker. Maybe some ecstasy would do her good.

5. Wolfman's Brother

Wolfman's Brother Member

yea but it must be clear MDMA or salvia that cures depression really well

OP you should get professional help we stoners aren't good for giving real advices except getting high we are experts at that :sunny:

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Law of attraction, you have to put forth positivity to find it.