The penis

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Redwingsfan, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Yes. I would never recommend using teeth to "rake over a cock" during a blow job. Ouch! Generally an excited cock shaft is rigid and mostly impermeable to even moderate pressure, and do not respond well to teeth. They usually prefer to be firmly embraced and massaged. However, the head for the most part stays pleasantly malleable even when aroused, and can withstand a gentle nibble, especially when accompanied by licks and kisses.

2. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Preferably by something warm and moist....

Angela36 likes this.
  3. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

No whenever I get oral I want biting on the shaft. I really do.
    Cock in the mouth, teeth past the head and give it nibbles hard enough to feel them nicely but not to the point of pain.
    A few times in the past it almost felt like it could have triggered an orgasm. Or maybe it was a small one?? It’s especially more exciting when they giver is turned on doing it

anythingonce likes this.
  4. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm hoping for the day my wife gets false teeth. Just pull them babies out! :D:D:D

5. anythingonce

anythingonce You Can Trust Me

My kind of woman!

6. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

May have to try something like that. She's recently (after years) discovered sucking to completion, but by now I can only manage half-staff. Keep telling her I'm going to find her a friend of ours who can still get to full-size to play with. Response is lukewarm, 'we'll see'.

7. oldguynurse

"...point is the fact your wife didnt completely shut down the idea of sharing her with another guy..."

Well, there's more resistance voiced lately, such as, "I'm not going to suck Bill." To which I immediately replied, "Well, 9 months ago you would have said, 'I'm not going to swallow your semen, forget it!'. But now, that's become your every week or so routine thing to do, isn't it?" and "So dear, things change, attitudes change." We'll see, no pressure.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
    Suburbanray likes this.
  8. SarahRoberts95

SarahRoberts95 Newbie

I like a nice big mushroom head :)

9. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Love the nibble. Kelly sometimes starts her suck with a slow draw off my cock with a firm and hard suck on the head as she closes her mouth tight on it. I can feel her teeth on my helmet ridge. She does that a few times as it gets fatter and then she won't anymore. I think she has to open up to take it all and is concerned that her teeth will scrape all the way along the shaft. That's usually when she gags a little as she adjusts for size and to get it into her throat. But I do like the sensation of warm and wet mixed with the sharp feeling. I also feel her teeth sometimes when I cum in her mouth. She's usually taking me all the way in and her lips are pressed against my pubic bone and I'm thrusting up and I think her lips part a little and I can feel her teeth down there. I don't care because I've already lost control and I'm just pumping it into her at that point.

oldguynurse and Angela36 like this.
  10. wifekaty

wifekaty Members

Nothing compares to a nice cock proudly on display at full erection.

11. wifekaty

wifekaty Members

Very much agree, especially when finely, sharply chiseled.

Redwingsfan likes this.
  12. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

I think mines alright it’s a bit above average it’s veiny circumcised it gets hard lol and as far as I know it’s been good for the women I’ve been with

anythingonce and Bryce like this.
  13. agingfast

agingfast Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm literally and emotionally attached to my penis. I've realized that in recent years. When I learned at about 14 that I can make myself have orgasms it was "Katie bar the door".

JudeLawless and Todd56 like this.
  14. My testicles would look funny without it, it's the perfect centerpiece. It makes me feel like one of the guys in the men's locker. It reminds me in the morning that it would like some attention. It fits in my wife's vagina so well, and she seems to like it. It fits my hand so well, and I seem to like it. Man, what's not to love about it?

15. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

What's not to love? I don't know that I find the visually hot, like breasts, but you're in for a good time with a penis. Yours or a friends. :p

16. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

Yes, my first wife was like that. I got tired of the PIV-only type of sex. I would eat her out like I was starving but she wouldn't reciprocate. Even that embarrassed her a bit. "it must be ugly. Why do you do it?" I did it so she'd get turned on, and to make it more fun.

17. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

By far and away the most important, most attractive thing about a cock is the guy it's attached to, but I'm guessing that's not the question you're asking.
    As far as what's attractive about the member itself, I suppose I like the way it goes from soft to hard, the smooth skin, the way it reacts to me touching it.

6Sailor9, oldguynurse and Redwingsfan like this.
  18. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

My cock is my love weapon and I certainly know how to use it. My girlfriend can vouch for that, she says that I have a well hung manhood that gives her so much pleasure

19. oldguynurse

And that IS the object of the excersize, right?.

20. JS420

JS420 Members

The appearance. Penises are like anything else, there are beautiful ones and there are ugly ones. The ones that attract me the most and I fantasize about are circumcised with a nicely shaped and proportionate head, 5" to 7" in length when fully erect, average girth, not too "veiny" and with a slight upward curve. I could suck on one of these all day!!!