The penis is way too delicate for masturbation

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by DG140, Aug 16, 2005.

1. DG140

DG140 Member

Just sayin.

2. lol wow... quite a statement.

i'm sorry.

3. SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT Member

It certainly is that way if you've got herpes and you're suffering an active outbreak. It hurts too much to even have an erection, let alone masturbate.

-- Skeeter

4. Biggen

Biggen Banned

Dude, have you tried lubricating the little fellow first?

5. Weeble

Weeble Member

"little fellow" hahahahahaha. For some reason that gave me the silliest mental image.. a lil penis with eyes, nose and a mouth waving his little hands around yelling "I need the stuff in the tube..... ya know.. KY? Stop ignoring me!"

6. Weeble

Weeble Member

Had to add this in a seperate post. My god. My dad is 56, is divorced and thinks masturbation is wrong. He thinks the only reason to have sex is procreation.. He's a truck driving hermit with some major anger and frustration issues. I seriously think he needs to start masturbating.. he'd prolly be a lot more pleasant to be around.

DON'T LET THIS BE YOU.. choke the chicken for crying out loud! Your friends will appreciate it, as well as your penis.

I've also heard that masturbation helps prevent the chances of prostate cancer? Not sure on that one.

7. Sorry about your dad, and yes, it does help prevent prostate cancer. Masturbation once every three days at least on average is said to help.

8. Fjolnirsson

Fjolnirsson Member

Does increased frequency add to the health benefits? What if you do it once every three hours??? Wait, I've said too much, haven't I??
    Damn.:&

9. I'm a living rebuttal to your two-word argument :p

10. SpliffVortex

SpliffVortex Senior Member

11. tropisms

tropisms Member

wow it is beneficial too?