The Pain, The Ordeal/Event or Both ?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Mysteron, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I just thought I would post a thread that may trigger some talking points.

My lovely wife and partner loves the ordeal of spanking but not the pain . This is good for me as the last thing I want to do to a person I love is to hurt them even accidently .

Now I have been described by many of our socialites and my partner as being the perfect gentleman when we are out . I am very considerate, respectful of others , well dressed , well groomed and well mannered. I am not however a quiet Beta guy . I do have an edge if anyone insults me or my ladies honour and they will know about it . Another words I am quite chivalric from that point of view .This edge my partner likes seeing occasionally, hence we do a lot of roleplaying. Many of our roleplays are not the hitty type but there are some that are. Her favourite is the Teacher- Schoolgirl or perhaps these days of a PC Society, Teacher-Student .

She will normally dress for the fullworks ie Small navy or tartan pleated skirt , small white blouse ( she is bursting out of) , white sloggis stockings ( sometimes white socks ),heels or flats but no Bra .I tend to dress very formally Jacket ,shirt, Chinos ,shoes ,headmasters gown and Mortar board . The favourite implement and appropriate is 2ft long but quite wide wooden ruler we bought from a Anne Summers Shop in Manchester . At this point I just wanted to mention a bit of hygiene or housekeeping when it comes to implements . Whether your using a paddle ,ruler, riding crop or cane , its very important that they are lovingly cleaned before and after use with a sex toy cleaner. This is available from the likes of Ann Summers or Lovehoney in the UK . Its highly likely when using your implement on your victim/partner that some type of bodily fluid will get onto the implement . This if not cleaned will attract bacteria like flies to dog muck . And at end of the day we don't want to have any nasty little infections do we ? !

The roleplay itself can be quite long and my degree of strictness depends on the answer she gives. If she says something like I have been "very very naughty" or "bad " The "very very " bit mans that she wants me to be strict and rough which will involve hair pulling and a degree of humiliation or embarrasement . Just a quick note here my OH likes to keep her knickers/panties on at all times during the roleplay. That's within our boundaries and is not up for negotiation . Its something she likes .

The first part I will usually grab her by the hair to stand beside me seated. I will then place her over my knee with skirt hoisted upwards . Her Sloggies will be pulled up into a wedge and give 10 light strokes slowly with my hand .

After this I will forcibly ask her to strip down to her panties and nylons or I will do it for her. Most of her outfits are obtained from Charity shops so it doesn't matter if the get ripped occasionally in the heat of the moment .

Then I will give her corner time with her hands on her head and nose pushed to the wall. She enjoys the CMNF kink which stands for Clothed Male Naked Female . I usually give her 10 minutes in the corner and I normally will make a coffee from the bedroom coffee making machine and make her smell it . At this point I will set the very clean and only used for this purpose Black and Decker Workmate up which has pre fastened leather shackles and cuffs . I will then again grab her by the hair and secure her into position which will prevent her from moving and keeps her legs apart. A point to note we don't use gags .

Once secured I will make her wait again maker her body ache with anticipation which just adds to the occasion I will then proceed to give her a further 20 strokes slowly with the ruler and occasionally rubbing her lady part with it. After the strokes have been administered whilst still fully clothed I will take her from behind once I have removed her panties .

So no pain but plenty of enjoyment for her and me , as I do like seeing her bent over the desk helpless. :)

So that is us in a nutshell .

roger586, BoyToy69 and MasseurNaturel like this.
  2. SEBOY

SEBOY Members

All of it for me! The exposure,the feeling of being naughty,the positions I adopt, the pain,the scenario and the feeling of my bare butt reddening.

roger586, BoyToy69 and Kinkey like this.
  3. Aprilshowers

Aprilshowers Members

For me it's pain. I love a bruised bottom which makes me squirm when sitting for a couple days.

Angela36, BoyToy69 and Kinkey like this.
  4. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

@Mysteron this is a great example of role-play which is something I enjoy doing a lot of too. The cosplay is great, as is the CFNM too.

Mysteron and beachwalker like this.
  5. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I trust you have safewords in place. I think that is essential and sometimes overlooked by beginners .

roger586 likes this.
  6. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Agreed. But mostly it tends to remind me of the experience, and is somewhat of a temporary keepsake, medal or badge.

Scharff likes this.
  7. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The girl I sometimes spank is turned on by the anticipation and the humiliation. She likes the pain but she's damned wet before the pain really gets going. It's being told what she did wrong and what her punishment would be and what to do to get ready for it. The humiliation of being exposed, knowing that her obvious excitement would be "found out". Any kind of restraint works but she prefers it over a knee or bent over a chair or table. Some position where all of her bottom would end up completely exposed and available. She has extreme reluctance to her privates or even her bottom being seen and bending her over so that her panties can be pulled to her ankles and her legs pulled slightly apart can sometimes make her sob and shiver as it's being done to her. She likes to be told to get up and fetch another spanking toy and come back to re-assume the position before taking that one. One of the implements does a pretty good job reaching her pussy if we've taken her panties down and she'll orgasm on that one. The sex after is fairly routine and I like that she has already orgasmed at least once. If I make her go to all fours and suck me off, it's a turn on seeing her red ass cheeks and knowing that my paddling got them like that. I'm usually not there a lot but she tells me she masturbates with much more frequency and has stronger climaxes from masturbating for a few days after her paddling.

roger586 likes this.
  8. Angela36

Angela36 Members

All three! Anticipation, humiliation, and pain. And then often the orgasmic reward from intrusion or violation.

6Sailor9 and Scharff like this.
  9. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yup. Should have mentioned that. She gets told that she will be fucked...or will take a release and she has no choice. By the time that happens she's often had at least one climax but sometimes being told to get up, step out of the panties around her ankles, bend over on the table and spread her legs is enough to put her right on the edge and her pussy will be tripping by the time my cock is only half inside. A blowjob lasts longer in those instances since she ends up having more control or what's happening to my cock.

Angela36 likes this.