The Pachelbel Canon

Discussion in 'Music' started by Carnivore, May 10, 2004.

1. Carnivore

Carnivore Visitor

I think that this is one of the most beautiful classical pieces I've ever heard, as well as one of the most beautiful pieces I've ever heard of any music genre. The melody of this is so simplistic at times, yet so incredible. It never fails to put me in a good mood. Who else thinks that this is an absolutely gorgeous piece?

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Yes, it is indeed a very beautiful piece of music, as commonplace as it may be. It's without a doubt one of the most popular pieces in classical music history.

You should check out Eno's Discreet Music album, as it features variations of this piece, reworked using Eno's "Fripptronics" delay system.

3. flowerchild89

flowerchild89 Member

It is a really beautiful piece of music, and it's really cool how it's set up when you'r eplaying it in a group. The only thing is, when you've been playing a string instrument for long enough you've played Pachabel a little tooo much...but it's still really nice.

4. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

It is a very beautiful piece