The O'Reilly Factor Has Spoken

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Lucifer Sam, Jan 17, 2005.

1. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

That's right, I watched the O'Reilly Factor tonight. I must say, it actually frightened me.

Bill O'Reilly, with his usual slew of neo conservaitve guests, today has added a new group of people to the "terrorist" list: inner-city thugs. You read that right. Inner-city thugs and drug dealers are now considered "terrorists." Bill and his guests all agreed that they are indeed terrorists and that they should be handled the same way in which al-Qaeda is. That, to me, is very scary. That is the first step towards a police state: stripping the rights of citizens for "security" purposes.

To top it all off, Bill and his buddies made sure to put in some time to call for wars in Iran and Syria. They flat out said, multiple times, that military intervention in Iran and Syria is essential in "winning the war on terrorism."

Get ready, folks, because it's happening again. This is amazingly similar to the way that the war in Iraq was introduced. All of the ignorant sheep who flock to Bill O'Reilly and his shithole propaganda will now believe that American citizens need to be treated as "terrorists," and that more Middle Eastern wars are necessary.

You can keep kidding yourself about how there won't be wars in Iran, Syra, and Latin America. You can keep telling yourself that a draft is not going to happen. You can keep telling yourself that it's the "scary terrorists" that we need to fear, but eventually, when it's too late, you'll wake up and realize what's really going on.

Scary, scary stuff...

2. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

Bill O'Reilly really is a moron.

3. Lucifer Sam

Yes, he is. Unfortunately, a lot of people actually believe what he says and trust him to deliver their news.

4. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

I can't understand how Fox keeps him going but cancelled Family Guy when they did.

5. Lucifer Sam

Do you really expect anything more from Rupert Murdoch?

6. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

I'm moving to Mexico

7. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

O'Reilly is bad, but who I really cannot stand is that blowhard Sean Hannity.

8. Lucifer Sam

What a coincidence that they both write books of neo con propaganda...

9. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

You should post this in the Politics forum next time, that way you will not get dimwits like a "Ganjaking" replying with useless comments.

They are entitled to thier opinion ofcourse. I would like to see street violence regulated better though... yet not in those levels, that is way too totalitarian for me.

As to Syria and Iran. I think that the US should invade them, or at least Syria. Syria harbours the main branches of the Hizbalah, PLO, and Hamas.

10. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I agree... I hate that guy.

And then they have that wormy liberal guy on the show, Alan Colmes (sp?) to try and make it balenced.

11. Lucifer Sam

If you pay attention, you'll notice that all of the liberals/democrats that they have on as guests are wormy and weak.

12. miami musician

miami musician Senior Member

someone above me said that everyone is entitled to their opinions. but how about when your "opinions" reach out to millions of people, and then a large percentage of them actually take your "opinions" and make them to be their truth. this is indeed a scary story, i'm glad i'm watching nanny 911 right now... :(

13. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Welcome to the wonders of TV brainwashing and propoganda.

14. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

why are you glad to be watching Nanny 911

15. miami musician

miami musician Senior Member

because i'm not watching the factor. duh... :p

16. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

jeez, lol, theres gotta be something more substantial on other than those two choices...

17. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

Excuse me, fuck head, but I take a certain offense to that. You take your big swelled head full of nothing but shit and go ahead and insult some other people now. asshole