The 'Oil' War !!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vladimir Illich, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

2. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Before you continue...

AOL is now part of the Verizon Media family. We (Verizon Media) and our partners need your consent to access your device, set cookies and use your data, including your location, to understand your interests, provide relevant ads and measure their effectiveness. Verizon Media will also provide relevant ads to you on our partners' products. Sign in to save these choices and avoid repeating this across devices. You can update your preferences at any time in the Privacy Centre.

I skipped the link you posted as the first thing they did was present the above and I said screw all that and closed the tab.

Anyway I saw a tweet blaming the Iran thing on new oil field discovered.

Iran Finds Oil Field With Over 50 Billion Barrels, Rouhani Says
    The discovery, if verified, could bolster the country’s proven reserves by a third

Nov 10, 2019 - President Hassan Rouhani of Iran on Sunday in the city of Yazd, where he announced the discovery of a new oil field in the south of the country ...

3. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

4. Vladimir Illich

stormountainman likes this.
  5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

And for which of those reasons was he now suddenly killed? Or for none but it is justified for another country to do what the US did because of this list? What if other countries have similar lists and would act upon this regularly in similar ways?

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Posted that in response to Comrade Vlad saying he was just a general

Drone strike that killed him was in retaliation for the attack on the US embassy

Despite your best efforts, those two things are not related

8. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

That's right. Trump just went on TV in front of all Americans and claimed he was preventing a war, not starting one. His actions prove the exact opposite. He insulted all in Iran and Iraq and pushed them into a fight. The parliament of Iraq has already told him to take his white supremacist troops out of Iraq. The Chinese are not stupid and have noticed every move by Trump and his fat assistant Mike Pompeeon. China just might invade Taiwan if Trump attacks Iran. The entire thing is ridiculous, because Trump is enthused about action against Iran, while at the same time has shown little courage for a fight with North Korea. "We fell in love," says he about Kim Jung Un who owns lots of nukes.

9. stormountainman

Your facts are way off. Trump claimed Kirkuk base was attacked and a contractor was killed. If Soleimani was involved, it was by a long way down the pike. Iraqi militias don't need the Iran Quds force to attack Americans. The Iraqi militias and citizens protested at the fence of the American embassy and burned the guard shack, after the drone strike on Soleimani, not before as you claimed. In any case, the parliament of Iraq just told Trump to remove his troops from Iraq. Instead of respecting their sovereignty, he has threated them with sanctions. His behavior proves he is a Muslim hater. After all, he got elected by claimed he would institute a total ban on Muslims. The guy is just a deplorable as Hillary described.

10. stormountainman

Your list is bogus. Soleimani did not attack the Kurds in 1980. Saddam Hussein was the one accused of doing so. Both claims were made up by the Kurds themselves just so they could get cash from America. The Halabcha chemical attack which America used to attack Saddam Hussein increased in size by the month. American news first reported it as 48 people dead and after a few years it increased to 15000 dead. Halabcha was just a small village with about 245 residents. The story was bogus. As for your claim about a chemical attack and genocide in Syria, the Russians have proven it was a fake video set up by the White Helmets, not by Soleimani. As for your claim that he is a child killer, there is not historical record to back your claim. Trump has killed more Mexican and Guatemalan children in his concentration camps, than Soleimani has ever done. Additionally, you claim Soleimani has started sectarian trouble in Iraq. That is false, because most Iraqi citizens liked the way he expelled the ISIS fighters from Iraq. Iraq's people and government know that ISIS was supported by America and Saudi Arabia.

11. stormountainman

Trump wanted a total ban on Muslims except that one oil rich Saudi Muslim who butchered journalists.

12. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

13. Vladimir Illich

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Watch Trump's approval rating go up

15. stormountainman

At the trailer park?

16. parua

parua Members

Yeah, in the land where gimmick reigns.

I agree that his approval rating will probably go up...but for all the wrong reasons.

17. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Oil? Maybe. Re-election, certain.

Okiefreak likes this.
  18. This was more about opportunity. Even Biden has confirmed that this guy was more elusive than Bin Laden. People have been waiting for a shot at him for over a decade. Intelligence finally paid off. After using the embassy as bait.

It's a mission that has been on the books and has been passed down by previous administrations. Trump was just the last word. He doesn't deserve the credit democrats are giving him.

19. stormountainman

But Vladimir, the Americans are wanting to liberate the Iranians just like they liberated the Iraqis … with bayonet IMG_20200108_0001.jpg s.

20. Trump does what no one else will do: kill evil.