The official ranting and bitching thread! (To help keep the boards clean)

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by flowerchild17, May 15, 2004.

1. Orsino

Orsino Member

Try telling that to Dubya :D

2. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

mmnn.. yeah, Dub'Ya Listening to peoples opinions??:confused:

3. SunFree

SunFree Member

I hate that my parents are screaming at each other right now over the dumbest argument ever, and that my dad says such terrible mean things and doesn't respect me or my sister or really my mom at all. Or he doesn't show it, atleast. And now they've stopped, but my dad is in the kitchen banging things and sighing and muttering about how everyone's always "attacking" him and how nothing is ever his faul, we're all just failures out to get him...and the air is so thick with animosity that it's pressing in around me and immobilizing me against it.

4. Willow-Bridget-Love

man, thats shitty SunFree, *gives SunFree and hug and a cookie* sounds like your dad is .. i dont know.. but its not very good..

5. Willow-Bridget-Love

ARG! i hate ...Math, i dont know, but seriously, it really brings out my badside, it makes me want to kill things, really... and i hate how it makes me so bitchy to everyone.

6. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

7. SunshineRevolution

SunshineRevolution Member

we all need to do it sometimes, why no the eatser buny?

PEACDE and LOVE

8. acetonephish

acetonephish lickage

I strongly dislike those who preach about peace and love when they support the mass slaughter of innocent creatures. I'm talking about hippies buying factory-farmed meat. And when they buy factory farmed meat, theyre supporting not only the torture of animals, but the polluting of our waters, grains being stolen from those who are in desperate need of food, and disease.

"I believe in peace! Yet I buy from people who skin cows while theyre still alive!"

Pfff... people... get a clue.

9. flowerchild17

flowerchild17 I practice safe sax.

But yet also that meat could go to feed those in desperate need of food...

10. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

yeah, but waitingforthesun, your cool

11. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Nice thread! :)

By the way, Flowerchild, I've sent you a Private Message.

12. thepixies

thepixies Member

i ahte the way nearly everyoen insults nearly everyone else just to make themselves feel big, and i hate when peopel compete with eachother at everything.

13. flowerchild17

Got it hun!:)

I can't stand people who judge you before they know you. It bothers the living HELL out of me. I really try and do my best to NOT judge and get to know someone... Because when you first meet someone there is ALWAYS that chance that they're not in their normal state of mind, something bad could have just happened, a million different things! *fuming* Only one more day... one more day...

14. acetonephish

acetonephish lickage

the process of growing vegetables is quicker than the process of growing vegetables, then feeding animals with them for many more years than it takes to grow a simple plant. Then you must go through the process of killing the animal, skinning it, and so on.

sheesh, just use some common sense

15. nightmarehippygirl

nightmarehippygirl LEVI'S MOMMY

ok, technically, i guess i am too old to be on this forum, but i had to read this thread. and while some of the stuff is serious and true, some of it is freaking hysterical....

*feeling like i must be getting old....*

16. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

I agree with that 100%.

I sent you another one, too. But my computer is acting crazy, so who knows if it went through. lol

And I agree with nightmarehippygirl, too. Pssh.

17. flowerchild17

That may be true, but THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN, you're not gonna crush the meat industry by taking the grain and feedin it to the hungry... just get over that fact, sorry sister it AINT GONNA HAPPEN.

And well... those animals you care so dearly about... THEY NEED TO EAT SOMETHING TOO! Taking that grain to feed the hungry and needy would be all well and good in your little fantasy land, but what about those cows that are already alive at no fault of their own and starving? Cows and calfs (or is it calves?) need to eat too ya know, then they're turned into food for the starving. Make more sense?

I think that's more commen sense, and don't talk to me about commen sense before you get some yourself.

18. flowerchild17

OH, and I did get your PM :) I'm gonna be replying to it in a sec, thanks for responding so fast! :)

19. SunFree

SunFree Member

Yeah...always try and give the benefit of the doubt. If you don't imagine the best potential in people they can never live up to your expectations, because all you'll see is the bad you've implanted in them when they weren't even looking.

20. flowerchild17

Very well said!