The OFFICIAL Hip Forums-Marijuana get together thread.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by skullkidnate, May 13, 2007.

1. CSP101

CSP101 Member

this probably isn't going to happen but if any1 actually does decide to meet PM me I will travel the globe for this

2. spreadhead

spreadhead Member

How about a widespread show? :p

3. spreadhead

spreadhead Member

ACtually there is a place called amsterdam that is having a concert with a lot of bands and they are calling it " Jam at the Dam " check it out..

http://www.jaminthedam.com/

"Looking for hope in a hopeless world
    Trying to find love in these hateful times
    Try to stay strong but my mind is weak
    Looking for hope in a hopeless world"

WSP

4. shobs

shobs Member

yo im in minnesota i got a NIIIICE place up a little norht of duluth if there are some pp l that wanna get together im down. pm me if u are interested

5. brotherBones

brotherBones Member

So that makes me a "theist"? [​IMG]

If anyone is willing & able (near Brighton, Colorado) come share some green energy! 19 miles north of Denver, 22 miles north-east of Boulder.
    I will be greatfull & Karma will smile upon you!

Colorado Cantheist for Christ yahoo group CCforC

6. MakeMeSugar

MakeMeSugar Member

marihuana hypercrazy

7. signofthetimes

signofthetimes Member

There are tons of campgrounds and such in Iowa or Minnesota that would be great to have a get-together at, and I go to many of them during the year, so I could find out how many people we could fit in one. These have lodging, a main meet-up buidling, a mess hall, a pool, trails to hike on, etc.

Colorado might work even better, but I don't have a lot of experience with campsites over there.

8. potsmokingnome

potsmokingnome Member

Nelson, BC :) meet there :)

9. PhishheadDeadhead

PhishheadDeadhead Senior Member

its kinda hippyish but one time me and some friends borrowed a van and just drove places and camped.
    great summer.
    its just good to get out

10. Free Love free Sex

Free Love free Sex Member

11. Free Love free Sex

Free Love free Sex Member

All right yankee's,the north ain't the only place with woods. I was cruzin thru this post cause it had that magic word. MARIJUANA! All though I like your/all's ideal the only time too make a nation wide call out to hook up would have to be on 4:20 EVERY YEAR in front of the oval office, or what ever that call that thing we pay thru the ass for. Just make a big banner from the forum and ever one would hook up there (((BUT))) then it wouldn't be just a place for you people just to meet. It would be a place for you/y'all/us to help change the un-just law's of this there NATION.

I know I'm knew here and this is my first post but stoner's have to UNITE to change this LAW. You people don't remember what all those people did in your history to stop Vietnam and the Draft. Those were people of your age, 15 up. Now this country is all about ME ME ME.

I see things that are going to happen, if you youngsters don't stand up.

12. Old Stoner

Old Stoner Member

No shit, flfs. And we all need to vote those old f'ers in Congress out of there and get someone in there who could possibly do something about decrimiliztion or legalization. You young folks need to stand up and be heard.

13. Socratez

Socratez Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I say lets do Toronto!

14. captainblack666

captainblack666 Member

i went through a few pages, but didnt see anything really.

anything going on in the southeastern US on earthweek and/or 4/20 besides music fests that cost a shitload to attend and 2 hour college gatherings?

any type of camping gathering anyone knows of or would want to plan?

if anyone knows of anything or wants to try to put together something in the lower southeastern US, PM me.

15. pie man

pie man Member

Come to Amsterdam, we could all stone in a coffeeshop :D

16. Old Stoner

Old Stoner Member

Getting our passports now, pie man. My lovely daughter flies for Delta - So we get to fly anywhere they fly. Hot damn, I cannot wait!!!!

17. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

I'd be down for this.

Us Canadians could just rent a bus and meet the others at "the spot"

Edit: Unless you wanna come here.... Come on, it's Canada we have weed, and poutines and i bet theres probably some way you could make them together.

18. Tommy1The1Cat

Tommy1The1Cat Senior Member

Ive always wanted to go to Cananda! Im down!

19. Startreken

Startreken Marijuana Chef!

I am a chef and event planner in Chicago I can help with all of the details if you would like. I think Chicago is the best location. I know there are a lot of areas around the city that would work for everyone and depending on how much people would want to spend we could even have events. I mean would it not be the best to have a big concert with lots of different foods. Special stations for Vegans and well just plan munchie type foods. Depending on where we have it we can also have booze. Keep in mind that this would take a lot of planing but we could do it. I am willing to lend my services as the planner but someone else needs to gather the money and I would need help with other details. If possible anyone in Chicago who wants to help let me know. However, I am not going to do this half assed. I want to party.:cheers2:

20. Eskimo101

Eskimo101 Banned

what about the lower post people like me...:(