The Official "Bash Communism" Thread

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Ash_Freakstreet, Jan 5, 2005.

1. Ash_Freakstreet

Ash_Freakstreet Hmm.... GROOVY!

Well, Hipforums Members, Spew Forth Your Anti-Communist Tirades.

2. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

You are as bored as I am, go home!!! lol ;)

3. Ash_Freakstreet

//Communism, at it best, is a misguided dream. It is so impractical
    //that it almost instantly devolves into a corrupt, ineffective
    //form of fascism.

4. John221

John221 Senior Member

So, what's your idea for a decent form of social structure then, Sherlock?

5. Ash_Freakstreet

Republican Democracy.

//But if given the choice beetween communism and fascism, I'd choose the latter.

6. velvet

velvet Banned

I'm gonna quote someone here (you can find this and the whole Communist Manifesto (Marx, 1844) HERE

............................................................................................
    "The theory of the Communists may be summed up in the single sentence: Abolition of private property." - Karl Marx

What a noble concept...NOT! What kind of bozo really believes that putting all political and economic power in the hands a few bureaucrats is going to help the beleaguered proletariat?

Sure, Karl may have been on to something. It is true that today, the top 1% of the population own 40% of the wealth, and the top 20% own 80%. But, how can somebody actually believe that having one super-powerful organization controlling absolutely everything would be better than a million "rich" people controlling half of everything? If the 535 people in congress controlled everything, that would mean 0.000001% of the population would control 100%...Do you call that an improvement?!?!

No matter how much influence the "evil" corporations have in Washington D.C., at least they don't actually write the friggin' laws! At least they have competition! And, if you really think they are too powerful, you have the choice not to enrich them any further simply by not buying any more of their crap!

Sure, it's understandable that somebody might think it's unfair that some evil capitalist like Bill Gates is allowed too own so much wealth, but at least he doesn't get to write the laws, he doesn't get a police force to enforce his laws, and, most importantly, he can't force you to buy his crappy software!

To make matters even worse, Karl makes no qualms about trampling over personal freedoms in order to achieve his economic utopia.

"The abolition of [the present] state of things is called by the bourgeois, abolition of individuality and freedom! And rightly so. The abolition of bourgeois individuality, bourgeois independence, and bourgeois freedom is undoubtedly aimed at." - Karl Marx

Don't even get me started.
    .................................................................................................

Pretty interesting eh? :D

I'm more of a a communitarist (note the difference) myself.. check works by Amitai Etzioni.. very fascinating.

7. Mui

Mui Senior Member

what a fucking retarded thread...i refuse to debate politics with you nimrods.

greed aint hip

8. velvet

velvet Banned

Ok.. so if you oppose to communism you are greedy? Did you read my previous post? I think the guy I quote makes a pretty solid statement. I'm sorry, but there are different things than 'communism' and 'capitalism'.. and not thinking of a communist state as a total Utopia doesn't make me, or anyone else for that matter, greedy. Now who's the nimrod?

9. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Communism doesn't work. :D

10. Ash_Freakstreet

//Neither is mass murder and theft of private property.

11. Mui

Mui Senior Member

I lied.

MARX NEVER WROTE THAT THE ECONOMIC POWER WOULD BE IN THE HANDS OF BUREAUCRATS... HE WROTE THAT IT WOULD BE IN THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE... YOU ARE TAKING YOUR VIEWS OF STALINISM AND MIXING THEM WITH MARXISM... BAD!

ONCE AGAIN YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT MARX NEVER WROTE THAT THERE WAS A NEED FOR A CENTRALIZED POWER OR A CENTRALIZED GOVERNMENT... INDEED COMMUNISM IS POSSIBLE WITHOUT A GOVERNMENT.... MARX WROTE THAT THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE ENTIRELY COMPROMISED OF THE PEOPLE... THEREFORE THERE IS NO REPRESENATIVES... THE ISSUES THAT EFFECT THE COMMUNITY (SMALL OR OTHERWISE) WILL BE VOTED ON BY ALL THE CITIZENS DIRECTLY... THIS IS CALLED REAL DEMOCRACY, AND ITS POSSIBLE.

YOU ARE WRONG. POLITICIANS ARE OFTEN GIVEN MONEY BY LARGE CORPORATIONS IN ORDER FOR AN EXCHANGE OF LAWS AND TAX RELIEF... OR WHATEVER IS TROUBLING THE CORPORATION AT THIS TIME... IN A CAPITALIST COUNTRY, THE CORPORATIONS BECOME THE GOVERNMENT... IT IS INDEED FASCISM.

WHEN A CORPORATION LIKE WAL-MART HAS BUSINESSES RUNNING EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD, YOUR CHOICE TO NOT SHOP AT THEM IS MINISCULE IN COMPARISON TO THOSE WHO WILL ALWAYS SHOP THEIR BECAUSE OF THEIR ILLOGICAL BELIEFS.

BILL GATES CAN INFLUENCE LAWS LIKE YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE... HE COULD GIVE SO MUCH MONEY TO THE BUSH CAMPAIGN... LIKE AOL-TIME WARNER DID IN HIS LAST ELECTION... AND HE CAN BE SURE THAT BUSH WILL PUSH FOR LEGISLATURE TO APPEASE HIS CORPORATE SPONSORS. AOL GOT HUGE TAX RELIEF BECAUSE THEY SUPPORTED BUSH IN HIS FIRST ELECTION...

YOUR A FUCKING RETARD.. CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THE WAY MARX WRITES? THIS IS NOT WHAT HE IS SAYING AT ALL... MARX MADE MANY WRITINGS BESIDES THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO, AND I SUGGEST YOU LEARN WHAT SOME OF THE BIG WORDS MEAN IN HIS BOOKS. MARX, WITHOUT A DOUBT, DOES NOT STAND FOR A LIMITATION OF FREEDOM... MARXISM IS THE ULTIMATE FREEDOM... TRUE EQUALITY FOR ALL.

I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND THAT QUOTE. TRY AGAIN.

God you n00bs and your lack of knowledge of marxism.

12. Ash_Freakstreet

//Yep... and it has been proven already.

13. Mui

Mui Senior Member

MORE FUCKING PROPAGANDA BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE RICH WHO ARE AFRAID OF LOSING THEIR WEALTH.

WE HAVENT EXPERIENCED COMMUNISM, "AT ITS BEST"... WE NEVER HAVE... WE HAVE "COMMUNISM" IN A FORM OF DICTATORSHIP... THOSE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY COMMUNISM... Murder and CORRUPTION... ARE A DIRECT RESULT OF THE DICTATORS LUST FOR POWER AND HIS OWN GREED!!! NOT THE COMMUNIST IDEOLOGY.

GOOD JOB QUOTING SHIT WITHOUT KNOWING SHIT.

14. Mui

Mui Senior Member

YOU MEAN YOU DIDNT EVEN WRITE THAT YOURSELF? GOD, YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK... IF YOUR GOING TO DEBATE COMMUNISM USE YOUR OWN IDEAS, DONT QUOTE SOMEONE AND SAY "THAT SOUNDS RIGHT" ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS AN ILLOGICAL QUOTE THAT IS SIMPLY WRONG...

WHAT? FEUDALISM? MONARCHY? MAYBE YOU BELIEVE IN FUNDAMENTALISM?

ITS NOT A TOTAL UTOPIA ITS A WAY OF MAKING THINGS BETTER THAN THEY ARE NOW.. IF YOU SUPPORT THE CAPITALIST SYSTEM (WHICH IS BASICALLY BEING GREEDY OFF YOUR ASS AND EXPLOITING YOUR FELLOW MAN FOR MONEY), THAN YES, YOU ARE FUCKING GREEDY.

YOUR A FUCKING NIMROD.

15. Mui

Mui Senior Member

MASS MURDER? ARE YOU KIDDING?

STALIN WAS BROUGHT TO POWER BY AMERICA... DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS AGAIN? ASK ANY HISTORY TEACHER, ANY SCHOLAR OF THE PAST... AND YOU WILL FIND WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY TO BE EXACTLY TRUE..

DURING THE TIME OF THE PROVISIONAL GOVERNMENT IN RUSSIA, LENIN WAS THE MAIN MAN... HE TOLD THE PEOPLE, "PEACE, LAND, AND BREAD" AND THAT IS WHAT THE PEOPLE EXPECTED HIM TO UPHOLD... LENIN WAS THE NEW LEADER IN THE EYES OF THE PEOPLE...

THAN AMERICA CAME ALONG AND GAVE THE PROVISIONAL GOVERNMENT MONEY TO GO TO WAR!!! LENIN ACCEPTED THIS PACT BECAUSE HIS RUSSIAN PEOPLE WERE POOR AND HUNGRY... BUT BY DOING THIS HE WENT BACK ON HIS PROMISES OF PEACE! THE PEOPLE WERE ENRAGED WITH LENIN AND FOLLOWED HIM NO MORE! THE NEXT PERSON TO TAKE THE SPOTLIGHT WAS STALIN...

STALINISM ISNT EVEN A FORM OF COMMUNISM... HE WAS A NUTCASE IN HIS OWN WORLD WITH HIS OWN ILLOGICAL IDEAS.

IT IS THE CAPITALIST WHO MURDER, TORTURE, RAPE AND ABUSE COUNTRIES...

LOOK AT VIETNAM... WE WENT IN THEIR WITH NO REASON BUT TO STOP THE SPREAD OF COMMUNISM (BECAUSE THE RICH ARE AFRAID OF LOSING THEIR WEALTH)... AT THE TIME IN VIETNAM MOST OF THE PEOPLE WANTED COMMUNISM!! WHEN THEY HAD THEIR ELECTION, THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE VOTED IN FAVOR OF HO CHI MINHS POLICIES... AMERICA COULDN'T HAVE THAT... SO THEY WENT TO WAR WITH VIETNAM KILLING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE OVER BASIC ECONOMIC POLICY DISAGREEMENTS... WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING SHIT!

16. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

You do realize typing all in caps just makes your crap more annoying to read, right? :D

17. Ash_Freakstreet

[/i]

//Marxism has never been apllied... and for me, what hasn't been
    //applied is as good as non-existent. Yes, they tried to turn
    // russia into a marxist-leninist state but ended up with
    // Stalinism... which was a corrupt form of fascism. Exactly my
    // point

// But in reality, it was comprised of Bloodthirsty dictators like Mao and Stalin

// Only if it is Athens Circa 400 BC.

to be very honest I'd rather let the corporations run the government than let somebody like Mao or Stalin do it

Blah Blah Blah... From what i understand absolute Equality is a grand delusion. It is unachievable

18. Ash_Freakstreet

Communism itself was a propaganda brought to you by those who were good only at whining and nothing else

and We never will... it is not possible.

19. Mui

Mui Senior Member

And im sure you wont read it because your a fucking moron who would hate to have learned anything REAL about communism.

20. velvet

velvet Banned

Sheesh Mui.. I CLEARLY stated in my first post in this thread that I was quoting someone.. too bad you didn't see that and starting ranting in caps right away. .. and.. I'm sorry.. am I supposed to take you serious now? Also, I was refering to 'communitarism' (described by Amitai Etzioni, among others) as a good alternative for 'communism'.. but apparently you're on a rant for Utopia here so guess what.. after calling me (and therefor others that don't see any hail in communism) a 'nimrod' I'm now the one saying that I don't want to discuss politics with you anymore. The least I ask from someone is to stay polite and not scream (which is implied by using caps). This is the absolute most childish posts I've ever read of you on these forums and you lost all the credit you had, I thought you were better than this, really.