The Next Step

Discussion in 'Back to the Garden' started by Yogi Bhairava, Apr 10, 2007.

1. dollydagger

dollydagger Needle to the Groove

thank you, Yogi....I know a few people around these parts who could direct me along this path.....BTW, where in the south do you live?

2. Yogi Bhairava

Yogi Bhairava Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Namaste. I live in southeastern Louisiana mam, up above New Orleans in what is called the Florida parishes. I'm kind of an odd man out around these here parts. There aren't too many old school hippies in this part of the world. much less any full blown Tantric Yogins. But you do what you can where you are. God and consciousness are everywhere, and all you need is the Karma and the exercise know how to achieve realization. If you know people that you can access the practices from, then all you need to do is begin the transformation. If you need any kind of help or suggestions, I'm always available. Good luck, namaste, Y.B.

3. Yogi Bhairava

Yogi Bhairava Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

This is a thread that has alot of relevance to any of us that want to really take a good look at their curent counterculture life and mind. The world needs us to complete the change and transformation that the acid years as "Hippie" brought on. This "Yoga Tantra thing is not about some Guru control or whatever. It is about gaining a freedom rarely known.
    God bless and love to all. Namaste, Peace, Love, and Flowers, Yogin Bhairava Atmabhoda Sarasvati