The New Star Trek Tv Series

Discussion in 'Sci-Fi TV' started by tumbling.dice, May 19, 2016.

1. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I have a lot of respect for the Star Trek ideology. I like the plots and character development as far as next generation goes. I can't speak for the others because I haven't really watched them, at least not recently. I'm not talking about the one that's in theaters because it's probably not the same anymore... and I haven't seen it. So I have that to look forward to when it comes out on video, though I don't know that I'll enjoy it with the same fervor as I do watching the Television Series Next Generation. I think the portrayal of characters like Data and Worf or Geordi LaForge as well as Riker, Dr. Crusher, and Picard are phenomenal! I really like the acting. It feels like I'm watching a new show (I've been following the series on DVD, and am currently watching the 5th Season) and I'm rarely let down. It will be interesting to see if traditions are upheld with regard to Klingon relations and the Borg and so on.

1 person likes this.
Tags: