The New Revolution

Discussion in 'Protest' started by RevolutionRex, Sep 10, 2005.

1. RevolutionRex

RevolutionRex Member

Welcome to the New [​IMG]Revolution[​IMG]

Thank you all for coming[​IMG] It is absolutely imperative that we no longer stand idly by while our freedoms are being decimated. Our greed will bring our downfall and we are headed down a dark tunnel unless we act now!!!! It is clear that the plight of our own people will not reach the attention of our government. No one cares what happens to their fellow Americans, for we are Americans and I am ashamed of how Americans are behaving. I refuse to accept that it is safer to deny our heritage while traveling abroad because of the country we live in. It makes me sick that that is how I am viewed by others simply because of where I live. These policies are not mine, these views are not mine. I refuse to stand under the cloud of ignorance that is this society. It's about to burst and its deluge will drown us. We must act now. Even if you do nothing today other than smile at someone else, do it. We can make this world worth living in. But we must stand United. This country was founded by revolutionaries. Let's not let them down or repeat their mistakes.

2. da420

da420 Banned

Nice Paragraph.

3. ChanginTimes

ChanginTimes Member

4. Hopeful for Change

Hopeful for Change Member

This was a blog on my myspace.com account, anyone who is interested, we are organizing at West Chester University, PA. Send me a message.

5. element7

element7 Random fool

[​IMG]

... and this isn't just about DC, it's happenning everywhere. The veil is falling in everyday conversation with the most ordinary of people.

6. Ash_Freakstreet

Ash_Freakstreet Hmm.... GROOVY!

I like your sig pic, element 7.

7. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

what is this DC protest all about, anyways. Iraq? I haven't heard anything about it. I must be going to the wrong websites, lol.

8. ChanginTimes

ChanginTimes Member