The new healthcare law

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, Sep 23, 2013.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

i have no health care.. I just run the bills up now. dont really give a fuck cut me from tricare., and o dont care.. thats it..

2. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

That is a dumb thing to say. The kind of crap you hear on Fox News.

3. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Oh really? I'll just kick back , light up and watch obycare implode right directly in front of the msnbc group of barry shills , cheerleaders and lefty kool aiders. oby will shut himself down. Soon. Several web sites are currently discussing the possibility that barry is suffering from acute depression and perhaps was a possible victim of a nervous breakdown after the VLAD PUTIN debackle. Including previous scandal. IRS abuse. Mentally, the last new failure , obycare , could be just about enough to push the jihadist in chief closer to the edge. No, on second thought , don't stop to think. Blindly follow ; just as you have been. Your shit show will shut down from the inside out ; regardless.

4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

NPR takes viewers pledges. It's partially funded by gov.

This president is fundamentally NO different than any other stooge that plays the political game. Oh yea--he's part back, so that pisses a lot of people.

5. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

"he's part back" What the hell does that have to do with anything? Has anyone gotten into obycare yet? Oby is a dipshit. Mr. Putin reduced oby to the equal of a house pet. 0% of the population of Lousiana has enrolled in oby care. LOL. Such a big joke.

6. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

You sound insane. Just sayin.

7. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Most people do have a problem with the Putin thing. LOL. Are you a cheerleader for the current regime? Just askin.

8. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I don't know... I don't have heath insurance and I never have because I can't afford it. But I also haven't needed it. I am way more concerned about the shutdown at the moment so it is hard to focus on my health insurance.

9. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

No changes for me.

10. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Healthcare for everyone. What a dumb and European idea.

11. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

oh shit, SEVERAL websites are discussing this? well then, it must be true.

seriously, it's as if rj switched sides and smoked a bunch of crack. i honestly hope that you're trolling, because i don't want to believe that you exist.

12. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Yup, he is the right wing counterpart to rj(edit).

Seriously, I find these partisan political types to be annoying as hell. I also get annoyed by people who thumb down my posts for attacking Obama, who is a corporate stooge and should be loathed by anyone who calls themselves a hippy.

I don't hate Obama the way some people do, because, quite frankly, he doesn't run squat. Yet, he is the figurehead for pretty much everything that is wrong with this country. The guy is an empty-suited teleprompter reader who is arrogant as hell. I do not like him. At all. (And yeah, the Republicans all suck as well.)

He gets a free pass for being even more horrible than Bush because a) he's black, and b) he's a Democrat, and the media is more aligned with that party because they move the country faster in the direction of where its controllers want -- more so than the opposite corporate-controlled party.

The fact that anyone would support Obamacare, much less believe it's in the best interests of anyone but the government, insurance and drug companies, is kind of scary to me. It's also scary how some people are just fine with the government FORCING people to buy something they might not want, or else risking some exorbitant fine. And no, it doesn't even compare to the government making you buy car insurance, which is bad enough.

The government just keeps moving in one direction, and that is having increasing control over your life. I am fed up with people who are cheerleaders for this kind of shit.

13. cynthy160

cynthy160 Senior Member

14. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Nope.. I'm, BY FAR, not a cheerleader for Obama. I'm not a fan of his drones and his big brother policies at all...I'm just not insane in my hatred towards him. :D

15. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

I never said I hated anyone. Actually , oby seems , lately , rather amusing.

16. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I find him rather boring.

17. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Used to. But, lately , after Vlad chastised him , he has been throwing tantrums and getting pissy. Funny. I think he is somewhat frustrated by his inability to bomb syria and prop up yet another islamic despot.

18. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYpYs9GBXwY"]Classic Movie Line #50 - YouTube

19. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

I find it funny that people think it actually matters what you vote.
    Face it, you got one political party with two branches and it doesn't make one fuck of a difference what you vote for.
    It's like having a choice of lemon-flavored or banana-flavored icecream, while all you really want is a bicycle.

20. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

It's so easy to say that it doesn't matter if you vote. Takes the civic responsibility away, gives you an excuse for not being part of the solution.