The new conspiracy kooks

Discussion in 'Fascism' started by machinist, Mar 18, 2018.

1. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Their are without doubt things that happen in this world that we know little or nothing about.

The conspiracy theorists must be the best friends of anyone trying to hide the truth, because their mouths ore half a mile in front of their brains and they create the perfect muddy pond in which the truth becomes the first thing to be swallowed up.

By the way,.... Where has David gone.???...... Go on...... Admit it...... You microwaved him for lunch.....:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What is the opposite of alt. Right?

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I tried to answer that. As you read I'm not sure.
    Why are you asking? Does there has to be an exact opposite?

4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm just curious.

5. Asmodean

I would guess the opposite of alt right, which is called alt right because it apparently is too different from the conventional right, and neither can be equated with what's called extreme right, would be a similar kind of group on the left. I'm not really sure there's such a group. But for a while i didn't saw the use of 'alt right' as a specific label either. It is because they themselves wanted to set them selves apart from the conventional right i guess, without being leaped in with extreme right. That urge and that it got acknowledged by others, eventually caused it to become a real thing.

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

The opposite of the alt-right would be all these left-wing communist groups like Antifa and the like. Every bit as vile, but for some reason nobody gets outraged when they see a bunch of useful idiots brandishing a hammer and sickle flag... as if communism was not responsible for the deaths of countless millions of people.

However, I would not consider alt-right and the far left to really be true opposites, since I believe both sides are controlled dialectic opposition to the other side.

I don't believe this rise in extremist right and left wing groups to be any mere coincidence.

The system thrives off of creating division and polarization.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    Irminsul likes this.
  7. deleted

deleted Visitor

6-eyed shaman likes this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Antifa are a bunch of losers who get their arse handed to them every single day in Europe but you never read about it. But they literally try and gang up on certain groups all the time and get beat down and you can watch it on hammerskulls online channels and feeds. They organise a protest and tell the skins where they'll be, and then the skins rock up with their foot soldiers and then Antifa get beat down and run away. It would be a good laugh if the American Antifa folks came to Europe for a protest, I can imagine the complacency as I type. But they won't be arguing against the American meth heads, it'll be the strong Deutsch youth! :D and our boys don't fuck around.

machinist likes this.
  9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

But Obama was black with a scary sounding name. He was always a "dictator" or "Hitler". Yet the same people who called him that see none of that in Trump. I do not see how that is possible. Just imagine if Obama had been half as rude and dangerous to the right as Trump is to anyone against him. Just double standards. Like with North Kora when Obama wants to meet with them he's weak why would you do that they are evil. When Trump does it's "well Trump plays 4D chess". Had Obama said he would rather ignore due process to take guns would that be OK? It is for Trump. Obama is disrespectful to the military when he salutes with coffee in his hand. Trump can say "I like people who are not captured" and dodge drafts. Hillary can have some questionable emails. Trump can openly collude with the the Russians. There was decades were Americans prepared for nuclear war with them and it's clear Russia is not a true democracy now yet it's all OK.

It's not odd to them that most world leaders dislike both Trump and Putin for their views on how they should maintain power in a corupt goverment yet they love each other. Birds of a feather flock together. Dictators tend to like each other. Thankfully some American laws prevent Trump from being Putin for now but who knows what the future brings with a Republican congress that will not even say Nazis are bad now. It's all ok because the people who liked Obama fear him. These people just don't see a big picture and don't understand what true freedoms are.

redshoes, MeAgain and scratcho like this.
  10. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Antifa members are shuttled from the suburbs into town by their parents in their upscale SUVs, and are dropped off to riot in the heart of the city. One of my close friends and old neighbors still lives downtown in a high rise apartment back in the city I moved from. He said it was quite entertaining watching the Trump election apocalypse from his tower. It's quite sad that these antifa losers felt entitled to trash a part of town where they don't even live.

He also told me he convinced an antifa member to take a picture of him waving the USSR flag, then he snapped the flag pole with his knee. I don't know if he was telling a tall tale or not.

11. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

Acquaintance of mine joined Antifa. Funny thing is he was a self described beta male and a trust fund kid.

12. Asmodean

It seems one of the reasons they're not as commonly heard of as the alt right in the media or online is because they're a tiny marginal bunch. And because they're bordering on extremist in the way irmi pointed out they won't grow a lot either, and are mainly portrayed as the opposite of alt right by the alt right tools, who chronically charge their statements and project the (marginal) extremes on to the larger moderate left in order to gather attention they wouldn't get otherwise.

13. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

The term Alternate Right was coined by Paul Gottfried in 2008 to describe the extreme conservatives who embrace restrictions on immigration, nationalism, western society, the Federal government, etc.
    Since 2016 the term Alt Right ha been associated with White Supremacist Richard Spencer, the founder of the National Policy Institute.

There are a number of definitions of Alt Right:
    If we simplify, we could say the Alt Right is anti immigration in any form, anti women's rights, anti Semitic, anti Muslim, anti gay, anti equality under the law, populists, conspiracists, and nihilistic. Some are anti Christian as well.

They tend to use derogatory terms such as: Cuckservative, Snowflake, Pepe the Frog, Emperor Trump, Kek, and others.

So any one who believes that immigrates built America, anyone who is for women's rights, and is not anti Semitic, anti Muslim, or anti gay; and who believes in equality under the law, and is not a conspiracy theory nut, and is not nihilistic...in my opinion would be the opposite of an Alt Righter.
    But don't believe me, I encourage everyone to look all this up themselves.

rollingalong likes this.
  14. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Nobody is allowed to kick anyone's ass here in America. It has contributed to our decline.

When I grew up school had the right and the permission by parents to administer physical paddlings if they felt the need. You learned early on the consequence of your actions. And if I was a smartass to someone in public, they would smack me in my smart mouth. And please please don't know my parents because I'd get it again.

Now nobody can touch anybody. And we have a nation of disrespectful humans running free.

15. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I don't need to be a conspiracy theorist to dislike Trump. He's incompetent and crass.

rollingalong and hotwater like this.
  16. Asmodean

I suspect this comes from similar thoughts as 'i don't gonna share certain statistics i based my views on to explain my argument because i will be called racist'. And bet there's still plenty of smartasses getting hit in the face when they're annoying the wrong person in public.
    Besides, there was never a shortage of 'disrespectful humans running free' in your nation ;)

rollingalong likes this.
  17. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Well it looks like the normies at the SPLC are oppressing the Kekistanis again with their fake news. Sigh..

Where to begin...

Pepe the frog, and the nation of Kekistan aren't an alt-right subculture. Pepe has been one of the longest lived memes since internet memes existed. Just because the alt-right uses Pepe in copious quantities, that doesn't mean he's a hate symbol. Pepe has been meme'd by people of all walks of life. In fact, in Venezuela, Rare Pepes are used as currency and are valued higher than that country's national currency, the Bolivar.

The president of Kekistan is a black man named Big Man Tyrone, who makes money selling Kekistan merchandise. Why would white nationalist internet trolls from the dark web be giving a black man money for his merchandise? Or even elect him president for that matter? Trolling is part of Kekistani culture; when you stop a Kekistani from trolling, you are robbing that individual of their culture through racism and oppression. (god I love internet culture :tearsofjoy:)

Also, Cuck(servative) is not a racial slur. It is slang for cuckold, someone who gets pleasure watching their spouse screw other people. It is a pretty good word for someone who enjoys watching the goverment tax away their hard earned dollars, and give it to able-bodied people who don't work, multinational corporations, 3rd world dictators in the name of foreign aid, and all sorts of wasteful government spending.

18. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

So what?
    All that doesn't mean that the Alt Right doesn't use those terms in a derogatory manner.

19. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Hmmmthe opposite of alt-right ..................

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

rollingalong likes this.
  20. Idlewild

Idlewild Members

Alt-right seems to be synonymous with fascist. The opposite of fascism is democratic (not the party -- the adjective).

Fascist is totalitarian rule. Democratic is rule by the people.