The new conspiracy kooks

Discussion in 'Fascism' started by machinist, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Maybe I am sheltered, maybe I just dont obsess over this sort of thing

Anyways - your first and second link seem to be distinguishing between prejudice and systemic racism but I really don't want to get into a debate about that particular subject so I'll leave it at that .

Your third and fifth link are about events in South Africa, which is more fraught with racial tension than the US. I was only speaking of what I see in the US

I'll agree that the tone of the article in the 4th link is too strong, thats all I can really say without reading the whole thing which I'm not inclined to do lol.

2. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

Systemic racism is a crock of shit.

3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Who are the alt right tools on here?

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

The real racism is that of the system (the media and entertainment industry) which promotes a sick, depraved culture to black people for them to emulate as a way to keep them oppressed. Keep them obsessed with sex, violence and materialism.

Democratic, liberal politicians then exploit genuine oppression by pretending to be champions of black people when nothing could be further from the truth. The only thing the Democratic Party wants is to keep black people oppressed and downtrodden so they will keep voting for them.

Most black people don't have a clue that their "culture" (I am referring mostly to the modern-day hip hop culture) is not theirs, but one which has been given to them to follow.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    Orison and machinist like this.
  5. deleted

deleted Visitor

say it aint so..

broony and machinist like this.
  6. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I agree about the culture you're talking about. I recently read this in Sociology: Racial and Ethnic Group Relations.
    I think that ultimately the culture stabs them in the back.

7. Idlewild

Idlewild Members

The real "conspiracy" is that those are actual conspiracies. Conservatives think they're being "attacked" if their views, which aren't based on any semblance of reality, are criticized.

8. machinist

Thanks for confirming.

9. machinist

Also what is the point of putting quotes around stuff couldnt you have just as easily left them out. Im not even sure what you said makes any sense. "The real conspiracy is that those are actual conspiracies." Does that even make sense? I assume youre just saying that those are indeed conspiracies. Which even if it is true is dumb as fuck. Yall need to learn to communicate better.

10. Idlewild

Idlewild Members

While it's true that I have imbibed a great deal of tequila this evening, my point is clear: you think you're being attacked if your safe space if violated. You want your views to be respected, even though they're not based on reality.

11. machinist

Which views

12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

its a tough job, but some of us have got to do it.

still waiting for t'rump to "cure cancer" though. sorry, that ain't what mafia dons do.

rollingalong likes this.
  13. mcme

mcme lurker

Hello, apparently. At least based on some of the responses I've received from my posts in here. Never really felt it myself, but they wouldn't lie about that so...

14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

People who parrot the alt right media, or consequently use that to explain 'their own' POV (having a set of views that resemble that of the alt right but is never explained with alt right media or vids of famous alt right tools, or the person who doesn't affiliate themselves with the alt right are of course not neccesarily alt right tools). As has already been pointed out 6-eyed is the best example.

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

so conservatives are alt right now.. ?

5people of less.. Mark Dice, Steven Crowder, Paul Watson, Ben Shaprio oh heavy Conservatives that have youtube channels, wow big threat to the lefty billion dollar media.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2018
    machinist likes this.
  16. Asmodean

I wouldn't put it that simplified, no.

Not really. But i don't think anybody cares about it possibly being a threat to 'leftist media'. It could be a threat to society if alt right tools would grow in numbers and believe they're onto something with their biased news sources and false portrayals of society. But as long as people discuss their views with others we don't have to worry about that. They're easily set straight with facts and objective explanations.
    Just look at how often 6-eyed has redefined his political affiliation over the years (maybe he's just eager to identify with a likeminded group). It can even be said PR was an alt right tool years ago, except i don't think it was called alt right back then :p
    One thing I always agreed with in PR's ramblings is how people who get too caught up in seeing everything in left and right, make fine political tools. But we totally differ in how we look at politics and how people should deal with it in regards to shaping their country. I understand the preference of leaving it all behind and not giving a fuck of being an active part in shaping the future of your country (i recognize it in myself too :)), but yeah: other people you thoroughly disagree with will be. So the least we can do is vote informed (Rat disagrees) and exchange thoughts and opinions.

17. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What name is given to the other side?

18. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I've been around conspiracies for years. The people who take an interest in them are almost exclusively VERY right wing, very pro gun, very anti- anything the democrats have done in 100 years. Every step they take is planning for the war the Democrats will bring. People who are openly left are not welcome because they are part of this big goverment conspiracy.

Militias, prayer in school, open carry, these are not left issues but they are key to the conspiracy community. If we have these things there is no corruption.

I think it's a bit silly to say the left has taken this over. It's just not the case. In fact these people are so right wing they can not grasp the possibility of Republicans being corupt as well. The idea that corruption uses both parties to divide Americans and make them fight. They believe if only Obama had never existed China would not either and America would be "king". I won't deny stupid people exist everywhere but the OP is clearly just the typical angry Trumper who is so devoted to his leader that he can not critique him.

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

That's no moon, its a republican space station..

20. Asmodean

Not sure what (and why) you're asking here? You mean what is the exact opposite of alt right? Or what are people on the left called who display similar traits as alt right tools? I think we both know the answer to the latter question :p But not sure about the first. Sure, i have the term alt left being used here as well, but mainly to label groups like antifa (and perhaps BLM?). But there are no antifa or BLM tools on here. Just people reacting to 6-eyed (and others) who bring up the subject in a typical alt right way. Usually complete with alt right vids and/or articles. I noticed nobody ever was busy with Antifa on here. It got only discussed after alt right tools brought it under the attention.