The nasty(est!) drug?

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by JahRed24, Mar 2, 2008.

1. jimihendrix25

jimihendrix25 Guest

Salvia,DXM and Bonsai all of them give u a very scary trips when you first try.

2. Buddy of the island

Buddy of the island Member

DXM is very intense and no fun, K poo makes me flip out, and Blue Dream Marijuanna just makes me feel so tired and lazy ahaha. those are mine

3. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

what the hell is bonsai?
    haha

4. dazedgatsby

dazedgatsby shitheel

After recently trying pure DXM, I'd have to say it is much better pure than with all that syrup.

Alcohol.

5. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

Hmm kind of glad I haven't really fucked with Dxm much, except for sizzurp.

Mine would probably be Subutex, that shit fucked my day up. One dose and I was vomiting and convulsing for like a day and a half.

Also one time I got some crushed up "rolls". Think it might of been mixed with heroin or something, me and everyone who tried it were puking there guts out and gagging.

Damn powdered shit is always nasty in some way. I would like a nice clean tab of acid, or a nice big boomer!

6. zombieboy

zombieboy Member

devils weeed.
    i drunk the tea twice, but the second time was more intense and the taste was absolutely NASTY as fuck i mean i was throwing up twice while drinking it.
    so disgusting but it was worth it 20 minutes later :)

7. DREAMEATER

DREAMEATER Guest

Diphenhydramine and dimenhydrinate, air duster, and DXM combined with liquor. Kinda fucked up that those all happen to be legal and extremely easy to get.

8. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

man why do so many ppl robo trip/take DXM? Had no idea it was that gross. Guess I may skip on the offer... unless someone disagrees?

9. DREAMEATER

DREAMEATER Guest

I've done a lot of it. Too much. But it can be a really pleasant experience at certain doses, in moderation, at the right place and time. Mixing it with alcohol is shitty, but I enjoyed mixing it with lorazepam or clonazepam. You can have closed-eye visuals with DXM alone, but when combined with benzos I often have open-eye visuals.

10. Littledrewwho2

Littledrewwho2 Members

I personally love dxm. Benedryl is the worst I've had. The high makes me get weird tremors of icky feelings and I puke my guts out and pass out. Once I took about 500mg of it, almost fell over on my way to th bathroom, I puked and shit my guts out, then passed out in the bathroom. My grandma came looking for me and I had to tell her I fell asleep in there. Plus the come down is awful. I swore off benedryl then had a crazy allergy attack and had to take one and it still effected me and Made me crazy sick. Never again. I'll stick to dxm

11. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

Ive never had a particularly nasty experience using a drug, but i lived with a couple who was addicted to Black Tar and it was disgusting to witness, i cant imagine to experience..

12. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

Snorted some angel dust once. I felt like a robot for about 8 hrs. The euphoric part was coming down, when I knew it was over. Never again.