the mystical datura

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by chief_420, Aug 18, 2005.

1. TokeTrip

TokeTrip Senior Member

I know something worse, sniffing habanero pepper powder mixed with sodium cyanide crystals. Of course, you might not survive too long, but the trip would be kick ass. I've heard cyanide smells like cinnamon...

2. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

rofl... Habanero potato chips are bomb.

3. outlaw immortal

outlaw immortal Member

IMHO :

datura is the most dangerous drug (due to you not knowing what is real and what isn't)

datura should not be taken, but if it is then it should be under the supervision of someone who knows about the drug, someone you trust, and someone who can physically overpower you if necessary.

i have never tried datura so i can understand if no one takes me seriously about it. but i've never heard of a person with a good experience with it, but there probably have been people.

if 1% of what i've read is correct then it isn't worth trying. if anyone on this forum wants to try it then that is their decision. i don't agree with people taking datura just to get a trip. there are safer things that you can use instead.

i am open minded and respect other peoples opinions so i ask people to respect mine.

no bad vibes.;)

4. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

well actually i can imagine a datura trip could be incredibly useful as a trip if you recorded what the delusions were exactly. its all coming from your mind, if you talk to some dude whos imagined, its actualy you talking to yourself.

but without a sitter would just be stupid caus you could end up doing abso9lutely anything

5. Mordiana

Mordiana Member

I have only one advice. Don't do it. Most things in that plant are poisonous, and theres even different poisons. Its very dangerous, you might get in a coma and die, or end up insane, or very hurt.
    Then also, the trip isn't fun, its nasty, scary, and you don't know if you dreamed it or not. You can easily hurt yourself in this state.

Read the stories of people who took it, and ask for yourself, would you like their experiences? And they were the lucky onces. They survived it without too much truoble. Imagen how the unlucky end up.

Don't gamble with your life if you didn't try things.

Also it soudns like you don't have much experience. I advice you to stick to the general trippingthingies. They're more fun, alot safer, and not too hard to get a hold of.

6. kayy

kayy Member

I think that people want to try "the worst", the "most dangerous" , the "devil plant", just because, it is seen as a hard-core trip, and so they can feed their ego and say (to others and themselves) "i have done datura". If you are a shaman, ok, then it is another story, but if you just want to prove something och to paly with death, this is not a game, this is for real, and you will not enjoy it... So accept that you are not experienced enough, and do stuff that you can handle, it is nothing to be ashamed of.

7. ssj3gotenks

ssj3gotenks Member

DO IT - It has to be healthy because it's "all natural"! (total sarcasm)

8. Nessa Anarion

Nessa Anarion Member

datura is extremely dangerous. it grows everywhere here.. a friend was in sanatorium for 3 months because he ate datura... and he still, 2 years after, takes medicine because of it...

9. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

Uhm...does anybody else besides me wonder what happened to this kid? His account hasn't been active since he made that post and that was like a month ago...[​IMG]

10. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

Whoops meant for that to be an [​IMG] not a ;) ...;)

11. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Yea that is kinda fucked up....

12. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

well i guess he ended up eating the datura then

13. nesta

nesta Banned

or he just stopped coming to the forums. this place isn't that great, just kind of addictive in its own twisted way. who cares, really? i mean hell, if he's got so much information available telling him how dangerous it is to do datura recklessly, and he goes and tries it anyway, its his fault. a drug is incapable of being evil. responsibility rests with the user. if he uses it and fucks up, its his affair and i dont really give a rats ass. its unfortunate, but i dont see the point in speculating what happened. any number of reasons could prevent him from coming back.

14. ginseng23

ginseng23 Member

You wanna know what i don't understand is why is very toxic highs like datura legal and not so deadly hallucinogens like peyote illegal?

I mean in a sense it makes complete sense because if Datura was illegal youd have more people wanting to do it. That is how todays youth is, if they hear its legal they figure its no good, but illegal makes them want to do it.

Good thing the DEA doesnt make datura illegal or theyd have 1,000 times the number of deaths causes from the plant than they already have.

15. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

Yeah, but still it DOES make you wonder. I mean, assuming that his login info was saved on his comp, which it usually is, all it would have taken was for him to go to hipforums.com for it to show activity. And he had like 40+ posts on here before this thread...so it seems like there's a good chance that the worst case scenario happened [​IMG]