The Mystery Of Time And Space

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Power_13, May 30, 2004.

1. tulip

tulip Member

I keep leaving eight not green... EEEK what am i doing wrong?

2. Summertime

Summertime Member

Oh yay, I've finished! That was so hard! Quite fun though.....hehe. Thanks for help people :)

Summer. xx.

3. tulip

tulip Member

WHAT on earth am i supposed to do with the wall? ive tried almost everything... RAH! and what about the laser thingies and the wires inside the control panel???

this is doing my head in now

4. tulip

tulip Member

You have to rearrange the letters into a new code...

5. tulip

tulip Member

Ok, i think you have to restart the computer or summin... and then it asks the code...

6. tulip

tulip Member

U still on the computer with the letters? Have u figured out the new code?

7. tulip

tulip Member

:confused: And I still can't do nowt about the green wall or the fekkin laser gates... C'mon people, help meeeee... I don't have brains anymore... :eek:

8. Hippy_Smurf

Hippy_Smurf Member

It's hard to help with the green wall thing, you just have to keep trying! I think I explained how I did it before.

I sent my friend the link and she got hooked to it too! She couldn't do that puzzle with all the different symbols so I told her step by step how to do it(without looking I might add)! That's how much it's gotten into my brain. No wonder I don't know anything important, my head's filled with crap like that!

9. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

Wow...if I'd have known this game would cause this much trouble, I wouldn't have posted a link to it.

Actually, now I think about it, I would have...but I'd have taken over the forum while you were all busy and addicted :p. Just like that episode of Star Trek where that woman gives Riker a...

Uhh, I mean, I never watch Star Trek...*looks innocent* :p

10. tulip

tulip Member

Meh... I can't make them ALL green column by column or in any other way... I just doesn't work... :( How sad is that?

11. Summertime

Summertime Member

Tulip,

I started from the left and clicked on the square next to each black one. Once I'd got across I just went back and did the same thing until it opened. I think there were 3 or 4 left in the end.
    Hope this helps, it's kinda hard to explain, :)

Summer. xx.