The "my day was amazing" thread...

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Fingermouse, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

Write about the magical things that have happened during your day (or dont...whatever really)

Today was great for me because me and Scott had a really long talk, and he sat patiently and listened, and seemed to take everything I said on board, and although things arent entirely cleared away, a load of progress has been made and were feeling a lot happier with things more out in the open

We went out as the sun was setting and had a load of silly snowy fun in the parc (again) We had snowball fights, wrote notes to eachother in the snow, got attacked by someones dog and built a transgender snowperson. Scott had brought a carrot out with him as a surprise and stuck it in as a nose

Then we had a lovely dinner and watched silly things on tele
    :D

2. Smelly D

Smelly D The Dreaded Plumber

since no one else has replied, i will =]

my day was amazing cause i was hungover, i woke up and then dozed off again, i had a loooooong shower and just chillaxed and then my hangover was gone, and then i had a naice cuppa for brekky, and ive done FA all day, and its GOOD. amazing.

3. silverhippy

silverhippy Comfortably Numb

This is far to upbeat for me.. All the happines is uncalled for.

Peace

4. shirley

shirley Member

Aha right now i'm feeling strangely enlightened and happy with everything, i don't really get it.

I've started on this thing where i do at least 3 hours of stuff a day, eg reading, piano, bass, accordion, poi, drumming, whatever

Did 6 1/2 hours today :)

5. marysoul

marysoul Member

my day was amazing because i made a new friend named maxi and guess what else!?!He dosnt even smoke crack!so that is a plus.