The Muslim Patrol in whitechapel

Discussion in 'Islam' started by Resistance isn't futile, Jul 28, 2013.

1. roamy

roamy Senior Member

i'd say its a lot more likely that they are at home praying for those minority of british thugs in those vids attacking their own other british citizens.

2. odonII

odonII O

Is it me, or does this make no sense.

3. roamy

roamy Senior Member

its you

4. odonII

odonII O

I got that they are talking about 'christians' and 'homosexuals' ...are they 'thugs'?
    I'm not quite sure who is 'attacking their own'.
    I guess it does make sense if you share the same opinions.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

its just a run on sentence.
    it makes sense tho.
    least I think it does.

[​IMG]

6. odonII

odonII O

What does it mean.............to you?

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

actually.. since the subject is The Muslim Patrol.,. Id say no they are not home praying, they are in the streets at 4--am shouting Allah Akbar .. Call to Prayer.. being a nuisance. :bobby:

8. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Odon---it's not necessarily religion that I dislike. It's anyone that tries to force others into conducting their lives in ways they are not interested in. This thread just happens to be about islam and the devotees that are trying to do just that.

Look. I'll tell you how I feel about the nature of existance quite succinctly. Creation means a creator. Ipso Facto. I don't know who or what that may be, however I believe that anyone that says they do is a fool. Moreover, to FORCE anyone to believe that the truth CAN be known BY US HUMANS and often by threat of death---is a GOD-DAMN FOOL. I don't often comment about religion--people seem to need it. That's fine. Just don't threaten me because I disagree.

9. odonII

odonII O

*chuckle* - likely.

10. odonII

odonII O

This is pretty specific: 'What that "religion" represents to me is a denial of and a desire to rid the earth of ANYTHING that involves civilization and any and all progress that has been made through science,including medical. It represents removing entirely ANYTHING which gives people pleasure--art=music, plays, paintings, movies, various celebrations, even FLYING KITES!!'

That does not seem to be about religious zealots, but a perception of a religion as a whole.

My main theme is: fuck religion.

I'd certainly not try and pick it apart too much or suggest my theory on it is correct.

That's kinda ok. I kinda agree. Apart from a 'creator'.

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

prayer time. Ill indulge in a doobie.. Im going to hell.. Least Im enjoying the ride.. ride yay.. :p

12. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

By creator , I don't mean the common conception of a huge powerful human-like creator. Just---no one knows what started existance.

Yes , I'll have to agree that that is what that particular religion means to me. I value all manner of art , medicine and science and do not wish to see them gone forever.

13. odonII

odonII O

'No one knows' is not the same as mentioning any type of 'creator', imho. 'nobody knows', to me, means it is just a 'big bang'
    Is a 'big bang' a 'creator'? Isn't a 'creator' also a 'designer'?

Google: 'Islamic art'.

14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Islamic art is beautiful - I would love to go to the middle east to see the art, the architecture, eat the food, experience the bazaars....but of course there is a lot about the middle east I wish to avoid currently.

15. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

Well when you look at islamic art you need to remember that muslims have a habit of destroying other peoples art or cultures, christians have done the same thing too .

The destruction of all the exhibits in the kabal museum was in a line that goes back to old mo

16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

this is true...like the famous Buddhas destroyed in Afghanistan by the Taliban :(