The Muslim Patrol in whitechapel

Discussion in 'Islam' started by Resistance isn't futile, Jul 28, 2013.

1. odonII

odonII O

Resistance isn't futile

Whatever? So, this story isn't true, It's kinda re-telling the good Samaritan story?
    Like I keep saying, I'm not believing this story for one minute.
    I'm not going to ask you questions about it, because it will be a waste of time.

You must be one of the most unfortunate people in the whole country.
    Only dealing with those white devils and never receiving any help etc
    I'm not really sure what help you would ...actually :p
    Ok, just kidding.
    Occupation
    'I'm the person that sits in your home and watches you sleep when you're sick or old.' - is this through the NHS? or a the private sector?
    Isn't there any other white people working the same job?
    You do realise that something like 92% of the UK is white?
    They kinda dominate most of this society. And you think none of them do anything for anybody? Whatever!

I had a little look around where you live/work - It hardly looks like a magnet for vice, drugs and depravity, and the only CCTV I noticed was aimed at cars

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Ma...noid=Eb9E7F4cxglIJDWL3oQ0dw&cbp=12,87.43,,0,0

I'm mixed race. Only half of me is working with the devil 24/7.

2. Resistance isn't futile

Resistance isn't futile Member

1. "Whatever" as in I don't give a toss what you believe.

2. 92% of the UK has never even l lifted a finger to help me. Only strapped me with debt. No one is there unless you pay them and even then what you get is never what you asked for or need.

3. Since you want to defend all the good things that the 92% of the UK does let's start with you... What have you personally done to help someone in your community? (I'll wager it's a lot less than what the muslim patrol lads did for me. )

4. As for my flat... It's a gift and I'm thankful for it. You should have seen where I used to live. Because the way things were going the best I could have hoped for was perhaps a council house

3. odonII

odonII O

1. I know. That's why you can post fairy tales with a straight face.
    2. The only person who 'strapped you with debt' is YOU.
    My comment meant that to say 92% of the UK population - or lets say the entire white indigenous population - doesn't do anything for anybody, is a load of hogwash.
    3. I'm not going to compare myself to a fictional incident that never happened - well, not unless you have some evidence it did.
    a. what time did it occur? b. where exactly did it occur? c. which garage did they take it to? d. how did they take it to the garage? If it was after-hours, was it a 24hour garage? If it was within hours, why would you need 'sisters' to make sure you were ok?
    e. have you any evidence the Muslim Patrols are still operating in your area?
    4. I wasn't talking about your flat, I was talking about the area in which you live/work.

4. Resistance isn't futile

Resistance isn't futile Member

5. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have seen no religious people act like the bullys shown, christians OR islamics in my country. Why this is being put up with is beyond me. What would happen if people like this showed up where YOU live and started telling YOU how you must live?? Why do people let themselves be pushed around so easily?? There comes a time--------

6. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

That shit just wouldn't fly here. I live in a very diverse city, but no one would put up with that shit.

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

it appears, they are up at 448am.. :eek:

8. odonII

odonII O

What 'shit'?

9. odonII

odonII O

It isn't being put up with. Many have served time for their incendiary actions/incitement to hatred etc.

10. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

When they stop putting up with it you get bosnia

11. odonII

odonII O

It isn't about me 'winning' or you 'losing'.
    There is a difference between you conceding you are not being honest, or a desire not to have to justify yourself ('whatever').
    I'm really not sure what it is at this point.

12. LetLovinTakeHold

13. odonII

odonII O

It isn't gotten away with here. I'm not sure anymore than it is there. You have groups such as the Westboro Baptist Church. The KKK. God only knows how many groups polluting your country with ther hate. You do let that 'shit' happen. 'That shit just wouldn't fly here.' well, sadly it seems to. I'm sure it would be deemed unconstitutional for it not to.

14. LetLovinTakeHold

I was talking about in my city, not my country. The KKK, WBC, etc. would have just as much success here as a "Muslim Patrol"........absolutely none. They'd be ran off the streets.

15. odonII

odonII O

Fair enough. Which city do you live in? To be fair, they were 'moved on' from where they were operating. I'm sure groups try and fail where you are living. I'm not sure why you feel this group was a success.

16. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Those were public sidewalks, were they not? And yes , even the most heinous of groups, such as the KKK, the westboro nuts and others have a right to free speech here. When the freedom of speech ,however stupid or demeaning, is denied to one group of people, then it can be denied to all groups of people. But accosting others for their everyday habits because those habits don't happen to jive with their idea of a dead so-called prophet's ideas, is basically illegal--it's called assault, not to be confused with battery which is the second stage of assault -- physical assault. And how is it possible that "this is a muslim area" can fly in any country outside of an actual muslim country? Glad to hear something is being done about this.

What that "religion" represents to me is a denial of and a desire to rid the earth of ANYTHING that involves civilization and any and all progress that has been made through science,including medical. It represents removing entirely ANYTHING which gives people pleasure--art=music, plays, paintings, movies, various celebrations, even FLYING KITES!! We know the men are the top dogs in those societies, not to be questioned. We know how they treat the female half of their populations.

They're a disgusting bunch of fools and true believers that would like to (and in many cases,trying to) make us all---all of humanity on the globe, ignorant damn fools just like they are. Again---there comes a time----------------

17. LetLovinTakeHold

Louisville, Ky.

I don't know that they've had success. Just as I dot know that they haven't. This thread is the first I've heard of the group.

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

hey its prayer time again.. :)

19. odonII

odonII O

I wasn't wishing to talk about the religion 'in general' - there are many faults with religion in general. I can't really say any religion is better or worse than each other. Keep talking though, please be open with your prejudice and hate towards religion. It's not hypocritical at all.

20. odonII

odonII O

Thanks.

Fair enough. Look them up. It will not take long to find out about them.