The Most Terrifying Trip

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by ChelseaT, Oct 7, 2013.

1. ChelseaT

ChelseaT Guest

Hi guys, so I've taken LSD a total of 4 times in my life. The first time I took it was at the beach with a few good friends. I had an amazing trip with the funkiest and most colorful visuals. My mind was racing with crazy thoughts and blissful memories. Needless to say, my first LSD experience was amazing. The second and third times I took LSD were just as fun and exciting, so I'm pretty sure I know what a GOOD trip is, however I've never experienced a BAD trip... until last Saturday at Tiesto's rave.

My friend handed me half a tab of LSD and I placed it under my tongue to let it dissolve. After about half an hour, I started to feel a tingling sensation in my hands all the way to the tips of my fingers. I felt the left side of my face melting, and my jaw was clenching like it was being hammered and locked up. I couldn't even SPEAK; my mouth kept closing up into an O shape. It was 20 mins before Tiesto's performance so the place was getting really crowded. I started to feel claustrophobic and I told my friend I needed to get away immediately. He pulled me out of the crowd and we went all the way to the area with the portable toilets. He let me lie down on the grass and told me to take my time. I could barely breathe. I was gasping for air. I looked around me and everyone was morphing into different shapes and sizes. Nobody looked human - I thought I might not even bloody be on Earth anymore. The grass below me was dancing and there were weird symbols crawling up my body. My stomach felt like it was trying to turn itself inside out, and I wanted to puke so badly but nothing could come out. I started crying and begged my friend to call an ambulance. I wanted to go to the hospital so badly because I couldn't take the nausea anymore. My fingers that were tingling were now tightening up into a swan-neck deformity, and I swear if this is what rheumatoid arthritis feels like, then I hope to God we find a cure for arthritis patients because the pain was mind-blowing. My fingers literally felt like they were breaking off from my wrists. I wanted it to end but I knew it would take up to 12 hours for this horrifying trip to be over.

Finally, my friend fished out the MDMA I was keeping in my pocket, and shoved it in my mouth. I managed to swallow it down and prayed that it would make me feel better. After a few minutes I sat up, and though I still felt nauseated and was shivering all over, I didn't want to ruin my friend's night so I forced myself to stand up. We slowly made our way back into crowd, slithering all the way to the front of the stage where I had an amazing view of Tiesto. And all of a sudden, within seconds, the horrifying feeling all over my body vanished. My face stopped 'melting', and I could speak again. What I felt for the next few hours was pure bliss and happiness. I believe that the MDMA saved me from the worst LSD trip of my life, and allowed me to experience an amazing candy flip.

It's been a couple of days since that rave, and I'm still curious as to why my body reacted that way to the LSD. It was so strong although I only had half a tab. It completely overpowered me to the point where I couldn't even stand or speak. I was terrified, scared out of my mind, afraid that I was going to die from the sheer pain in my face and hands. If any of you have had an LSD experience quite like this, please share it with me. I'm still a newbie to this drug and I don't understand how it works, or why it did what it did to me. How can I avoid such a bad trip in the future? Was what I experienced common to many users? Please give your thoughts and advice. Also, please try to be polite! Like I said I'm very new to LSD and if I had said anything to offend anyone I apologize. :daisy:

2. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

Freaking out on drugs, takes more drugs. Nice logic :p it may have worked this time, but that's not a smart habit to get in to..

1/2 a tab causing all of that? my guess is that it was probably not LSD. It might have been super potent shit, but it's highly unlikely. Not sure what it could have been.. any intense bitterness or numbness of the tongue when you munched it?

3. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

i smell nbome, sorry to hear that OP.

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

It was NBOME. What you were experiencing was strong vasoconstriction, a very unpleasant and very dangerous side effect of this type of substance.

5. lysergicacidman

lysergicacidman Guest

Try finding a lsd supplier who deals in the liquid form, your chances are better to obtain the real thing, sorry to hear about the bad experience. Try a day trip in nature next time again to get back in touch with the wonders of it.

6. ChelseaT

ChelseaT Guest

I was worried that the MDMA might make it worse too, but it was worth a shot cause I was desperate at that time :p Mixing MDMA with LSD is candy-flipping, which people commonly do, so it's not like I was doing something dangerous and out of the ordinary.